PDA

View Full Version : Woman Attacked With Burger...

High-C
12-05-2008, 10:33 AM
The man was identified as "magindat" and stated that the woman had "gotten Diet-Coke too close to my 20s" when she thru the drink out of the vehicle. Fortunately, no harm was done to the young man's Supercharged Two-Toned Mercury Marauder.

Mayor McCheese has ordered Grimace and the Hamburglar to clean up the scene as part of an earlier community service plea agreement stemming from a 2007 assault with a French Fry. Ronald McDonald has not yet commented on this tragic event but Birdie the Early Bird has planned a press conference on MercuryMarauder.net with MacTonight at 8pm est. More news to follow.... :burnout:

Woman Attacked With Burger, Police Say

AP
posted: 1 HOUR 52 MINUTES AGO

VERO BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 4) - A Vero Beach man faces a domestic violence charge after authorities said he assaulted his girlfriend with a cheeseburger. An Indian River County Sheriff's Office arrest report said a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend got into an argument as they sat in a car in front of their home.

The report said the man would not let the woman out of the vehicle, so she threw his drink out of the car. In response, the man allegedly grabbed her arm and smashed the cheeseburger into her face. The pair got out of the car, and authorities say the man again took the McDonald's sandwich and put it on her face.

The man was released on $1,000 bond Wednesday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Boy
12-05-2008, 10:41 AM
^^^Sounds like something I would of done... back in the day^^^:D

Maybe, just half the burger...if I was hungry...:rolleyes:

ALOHA

SC Cheesehead
12-05-2008, 10:53 AM
:laugh: Good follow up story. We gonna need to post bail for him?;)

The man was identified as "magindat" and stated that the woman had "gotten Diet-Coke too close to my 20s" when she thru the drink out of the vehicle. Fortunately, no harm was done to the young man's Supercharged Two-Toned Mercury Marauder.

Mayor McCheese has ordered Grimace and the Hamburglar to clean up the scene as part of an earlier community service plea agreement stemming from a 2007 assault with a French Fry. Ronald McDonald has not yet commented on this tragic event but Birdie the Early Bird has planned a press conference on MercuryMarauder.net with MacTonight at 8pm est. More news to follow.... :burnout:

Woman Attacked With Burger, Police Say

AP
posted: 1 HOUR 52 MINUTES AGO

VERO BEACH, Fla. (Dec. 4) - A Vero Beach man faces a domestic violence charge after authorities said he assaulted his girlfriend with a cheeseburger. An Indian River County Sheriff's Office arrest report said a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend got into an argument as they sat in a car in front of their home.

The report said the man would not let the woman out of the vehicle, so she threw his drink out of the car. In response, the man allegedly grabbed her arm and smashed the cheeseburger into her face. The pair got out of the car, and authorities say the man again took the McDonald's sandwich and put it on her face.

The man was released on $1,000 bond Wednesday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DOOM
12-05-2008, 12:22 PM
good time great taste :D

CBT
12-05-2008, 02:10 PM
You're alone with your woman in your car....and the only thing you manage to stick in her face is a cheeseburger? FAIL.

ImpalaSlayer
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
thats pretty funny

SILVERSURFER03
12-05-2008, 02:38 PM
thats funny
:lol:

rayjay
12-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Years ago I arrested a guy for assault with butter, yes butter. He used a frozen stick of butter to attack the victim causing a laceration to the head that required sutures to close. I took alot of abuse over that one... :rolleyes:

MERCMAN
12-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Good thing it wasn't at Pizza hut, that hot cheese can scald you BAD, not to mention what the breadsticks would do to various orifaces :rofl:

High-C
12-05-2008, 02:56 PM
You're alone with your woman in your car....and the only thing you manage to stick in her face is a cheeseburger? FAIL.

Hey, if it's a Double Quarter Pounder...

Hotrauder
12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
That is funny as hell...however I know it wasn't our guy Rich. Jamie would kick his ass all the way to Ft. Pierce and besides Rich is way to nice to his women for any of us to believe this story. He does however know a couple of wacky ladies that might just fill his beautiful Marauder with concrete if he isn't vigilent. Dennis:beer:

CBT
12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Years ago I arrested a guy for assault with butter, yes butter. He used a frozen stick of butter to attack the victim causing a laceration to the head that required sutures to close. I took alot of abuse over that one... :rolleyes:

LOL! You should start a thread for the police types, whats the craziest call or arrest you've ever been involved with, cause that butter story is frickin funny!

High-C
12-05-2008, 03:24 PM
That is funny as hell...however I know it wasn't our guy Rich. Jamie would kick his ass all the way to Ft. Pierce and besides Rich is way to nice to his women for any of us to believe this story. He does however know a couple of wacky ladies that might just fill his beautiful Marauder with concrete if he isn't vigilent. Dennis:beer:

Dennis, I hope that Rich sees the humor in this as well. This was an actual story that I saw today and he is the only guy that I know in Vero B!tch... I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to rib one of the nicest and most helpful guys on this site. :beer:

Hotrauder
12-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Dennis, I hope that Rich sees the humor in this as well. This was an actual story that I saw today and he is the only guy that I know in Vero B!tch... I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to rib one of the nicest and most helpful guys on this site. :beer:

Rich always sees the humor first. He will laugh his ass off at your post.
Yours may not be true. Mine is not nearly as funny but it DEFINATELY is truth.:D Dennis

RoyLPita
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

Black_Noise
12-05-2008, 07:30 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:

i second that