PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Tallahassee?

MXSG
07-27-2009, 06:03 PM
I'll be moving (back) to Tallahassee in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if there are any members in the area?

I think I drove my new roommate nuts this past weekend while apartment hunting since the only question I would ask was, "Does it have a garage?"

John Nero
07-27-2009, 08:19 PM
y son in law live in crawfordville (mills marauder)

Mills Marauder
07-28-2009, 05:18 PM
i am in crawfordville / tallahassee

MXSG
07-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Good deal. Although, from the lack of posts I'm guessing there's not a lot of Marauder activity around Tallahassee.

At least I know I'm not alone!

Mills Marauder
07-30-2009, 04:02 PM
not really i always go to south florida for all the marauder related events thats where my father in law lives.

94_302
07-30-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm in Tallahassee.

There is a Blue one up here, I haven't seen him in a couple times. There used to be two more when I was up here going to school but they graduated and left. I met one couple that owned one that had some hail damage, it was an 04. Husband was a Mustang guy. There was a TPD officer with one but he sold it, I bought his trunk organizer. There were two Silver FHP ones stationed up here but I never saw them and I don't know if they are still around. I remember seeing a lady driving one that was real excited when she saw me, she had a Gator license plate. There was another lady with one that traded it in on a 05+ Roush Mustang and she says she misses the Marauder. I met a guy who recently picked one up and he works for FDLE. There was also an employee at FSU that has/had one, used to park by the stadium.

I have a good memory and have seen a few around town. There are not many apartment complexes with garages, about 3 or 4 that I can recall. I've got a garage that is right below my apartment :banana: Some places their garages or storage units are separate from the buildings.

I actually saw a Black one at my apartment complex in the "Future Resident" parking I guess they were looking around but I had to run an errand.