PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

z4k
09-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Zak I'm from Pembroke Pines. I'm currently looking to purchase a Merc Marauder. I have found one in Baton Rouge, LA. It's an 04 w/ 37K for $16.9. According to NADA the price is a bit high but I'm guessing the rarity plays a factor. Is this right or is it high? Anything I should look for or confirm MM specific for that year and mileage? I am knowledgeable about cars I've had my share(33). But I'm not familiar with the MM so any advice would be great. Thanks Zak

CWright
09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
That might be a little high. Depends on if it has had any mods. There is a blue one on hear now for 14,900 with 7k less miles. That is reasonable to me. Check out the mods. Also if you can get the VIN pm it to Royalpita. he can run a check on it for you. He helped me on mine. He can also help you with the production number of the car. Good luck!

RoyLPita
09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

Only 3213 MMs were made in 2004. Out of the 33 vehicles, which did you have the most of?

Cobra25
09-01-2009, 06:35 PM
The Blue one you might want to check out. Stop by the Tower Shops in Davie any friday from 5:30 pm on and we can answer any question you might have. By the way, Where's Pembroke Pines ?

z4k
09-02-2009, 03:17 AM
The one I'm looking at is ALL OEM. Which is the only way I'll buy a car. I like to know what is in there and how it was put in. Plus I'm trading in a car so it needs to be from a dealer. The MM I'm looking at is Dark Toreader Red & squeaky clean Carfax.

Of the 33 cars I've had 13 have been various years of Nissan 240sx and 1 JDM Counter PArt RHD Nissan Silvia. % Nissan B13 SE-Rs. A couple Mazda RX7s. Recently I've been buying newer: 06 Mitsu EVO IV which I sold and bought a 00 Ford Lightning which I traded for a 01 Honda S2000 which I trading in for an Acura RSX and most recently my VW GTI 08 which I will be trading in for the MM that I decide to get.

Benwin
09-02-2009, 03:27 AM
You're 25, and have owned 33 cars?! :bs::eek::bs::eek:
How many have you wrecked?! I thought I was bad having 6 cars at 26. Totaled one, one was eaten by a semi, and traded/sold the others...

SC Cheesehead
09-02-2009, 04:02 AM
That might be a little high. Depends on if it has had any mods. There is a blue one on hear now for 14,900 with 7k less miles. That is reasonable to me. Check out the mods. Also if you can get the VIN pm it to Royalpita. he can run a check on it for you. He helped me on mine. He can also help you with the production number of the car. Good luck!

The Blue one you might want to check out. Stop by the Tower Shops in Davie any friday from 5:30 pm on and we can answer any question you might have. By the way, Where's Pembroke Pines ?

Yup. This would be a great car to have if you can swing a deal. I know you mentioned you wanted to go through a dealer, but if you can find a way to sell your current ride and buy outright, IMO, this is the way to go. Only 327 Blues built, and this on is pristine.

Cobra25
09-02-2009, 04:58 AM
Most of the dealers around the country are getting top dollar for any marauders that are traded in. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for finding a Red one in good shape in your price range. If any of us here of one we can post it up for you.

MMMAN
09-02-2009, 11:04 AM
If you can wait a few months I'll be selling a clean 04 silver birch/blk. int. sunroof, 40k miles,comes with factory extended warranty. I work at a dealership and the transaction of the sale and trade can be processed here.

CWright
09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I have you checked this DTR out? Here is the thread.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56443

The one I'm looking at is ALL OEM. Which is the only way I'll buy a car. I like to know what is in there and how it was put in. Plus I'm trading in a car so it needs to be from a dealer. The MM I'm looking at is Dark Toreader Red & squeaky clean Carfax.

Of the 33 cars I've had 13 have been various years of Nissan 240sx and 1 JDM Counter PArt RHD Nissan Silvia. % Nissan B13 SE-Rs. A couple Mazda RX7s. Recently I've been buying newer: 06 Mitsu EVO IV which I sold and bought a 00 Ford Lightning which I traded for a 01 Honda S2000 which I trading in for an Acura RSX and most recently my VW GTI 08 which I will be trading in for the MM that I decide to get.

z4k
09-19-2009, 07:59 AM
You're 25, and have owned 33 cars?! :bs::eek::bs::eek:
How many have you wrecked?! I thought I was bad having 6 cars at 26. Totaled one, one was eaten by a semi, and traded/sold the others...

I have been in 2 accidents, neither my fault, none of the cars totaled. I used to work at a Performance Import shop so a lot of the car were bought built and sold! Thanks for popping in tho.

MMMan I replied to you PM. If you can E-mail me in the future it will be quicker NismoDET@gmail.com Thanks.

ckadiddle
09-19-2009, 08:07 AM
I have just posted mine for sale, very few mods. Check the for sale section.

Marauderman
09-19-2009, 11:20 AM
If you can wait a few months I'll be selling a clean 04 silver birch/blk. int. sunroof, 40k miles,comes with factory extended warranty. I work at a dealership and the transaction of the sale and trade can be processed here.

check you Pm -Tks.