PDA

View Full Version : "Marauder Killer"

MMMAN
02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
I hereby challange John Nero, Tom, or anyone esle from Sunshinestatemarauders to race against my "Beast" a 2003 Honda Civic SI.
This thing is scary fast, just ask Zolton Cobra25 he's still in shock:eek: . Al is also familar with this rice rocket.

Beware of the "Beast".

Cobra25
02-04-2010, 10:52 AM
I'll say this, 1st, 2ed & 3rd gears the tire's were almost smoking, It handled the curves like it was on rails. I'm in shock that Mark bought a car like this. Now if Mark were too put some racing stripes like John Neros Marauder we could call it Little John's Marauder or maybe " Baby John "!

lastdaze04
02-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Pics of the "Beast"??????:beer:

I hereby challange John Nero, Tom, or anyone esle from Sunshinestatemarauders to race against my "Beast" a 2003 Honda Civic SI.
This thing is scary fast, just ask Zolton Cobra25 he's still in shock:eek: . Al is also familar with this rice rocket.

Beware of the "Beast".

Paul T. Casey
02-04-2010, 12:15 PM
:popcorn:.............

ctrlraven
02-04-2010, 12:22 PM
OoOoOo someone has a turbo Civic, does it have a lot of NAWWWWWWS also?? :lol:

-Matt-
02-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Fwd ftl......

Black Dynamite
02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I don't care if it'll do .5 past light speed, I'm NEVER driving a wrong wheel drive import!

DOOM
02-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Fwd ftl......

:agree: :beer:

MrBluGruv
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Newer SI models are pretty crazy, I had one hang with me for quite a while at highway speed once, but I think he was lightly modified.

I respect Honda guys that build their cars for what they are intended for, aka NOT drag racing.

swordfish
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I don't care if it'll do .5 past light speed, I'm NEVER driving a wrong wheel drive import!

I'm with you!!!!:beer:

bawazir
02-04-2010, 02:00 PM
WTF! 4 banger loan moure
Dude even MM-MATE could beat that civic running on feet

RoyLPita
02-04-2010, 02:10 PM
How about seeing if someone will drive the MM that you have and go up against your newest acquisition.

megaforcer
02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
I concur! I saw Mark and Zoltan almost smoke tires through the 3rd gear. This Honda will beat any supercharged Marauder out there. John better spend some more money at Mustang Specialties so he can catch up.

offroadking208
02-04-2010, 03:09 PM
I concur! I saw Mark and Zoltan almost smoke tires through the 3rd gear. This Honda will beat any supercharged Marauder out there. John better spend some more money at Mustang Specialties so he can catch up.

hmmm... i dont know if i'd say THAT. i've seen some pretty quick Marauders. Saw Sherman run a 1/4 mile in the 10's at MV7 and Marty (i think its marty anyways) is in the 9's :D

megaforcer
02-04-2010, 03:22 PM
hmmm... i dont know if i'd say THAT. i've seen some pretty quick Marauders. Saw Sherman run a 1/4 mile in the 10's at MV7 and Marty (i think its marty anyways) is in the 9's :D

Meh, 9s are for kids. Marks Honda does 5s and then gives you some change :D

jjsrant
02-04-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't get it...

a civic and MM both stock, are about 1500lbs apart. Add superchargers and any other mod you want this is still a mismatch.

How about a supercharged 2003 Focus SVT? That would rip an MM wide open and take this Civic.

John Nero
02-04-2010, 05:04 PM

Beware of the "Beast".

Sorry i don't like Jap food - ( thats pretty bad - you are a manager at an american car dealership and you bought a piece of rice)

John Nero
02-04-2010, 05:09 PM

i own stock in mustang specialties - spend lots of money=lots of horsepower-

bring it to the track - i will pick the rice out of my teeth after i eat it up

John Nero
02-04-2010, 05:18 PM

Beware of the "Beast".

now that you bought a jap we will have to put you over with the kids in the third section at the tower shops in the (unwanted - step child section)

Local Boy
02-04-2010, 07:49 PM
I KILLED a turbo Civic, like it had a flat tire...! TWICE!

But 5's IS wicked fast!

Add 1 or 2 thousand pounds to that thang and .....never mind...

Aloha

Cobra25
02-04-2010, 07:52 PM
I don't know John , he showed me his engine bay area also. Something looked a little different. I won't say what because I promised. Now I don't like small cars , but I think he has a new toy he will have some fun with.

Local Boy
02-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Sorry re-post

Aloha

MarauderTJA
02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
There is a video of me racing one of those ricers at Bradenton. Rich (Imagindat) probably has it. It was a full out turbo civic with front slicks:D, lexan windows and more.

Result >ricer:flamer:Procharger Marauder:banana2:

Egon Spengler
02-04-2010, 08:31 PM
YAWN.... you own a marauder and are putting money into a ricer?

MarauderTJA
02-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Looks like a trip to the Tower Shops is required to have a "serious talk." :rolleyes:

John Nero
02-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Looks like a trip to the Tower Shops is required to have a "serious talk." :rolleyes:

bring your rice cooker

John Nero
02-04-2010, 08:43 PM
tom do you have a section for rice over on the west coast

John Nero
02-04-2010, 08:46 PM
i think we need to order some more (YOUR HONDA SUCKS) shirts

MarauderTJA
02-04-2010, 08:52 PM

HELL NO:help:

MarauderTJA
02-04-2010, 08:54 PM

MAYBE HE REALLY REALLY LIKES:lol: SUSHI

Local Boy
02-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Suddenly I have the urge to eat Sushi...

Where's my chop sticks!

Aloha

CooLManZilla
02-04-2010, 10:50 PM
I bet his exhaust sounds like a mosquito in a bullhorn.
Burnt rice anyone?

Cobra25
02-05-2010, 04:37 AM
MMMAN just needed a little transportation to get too to work & home. He is a true Marauder Nut like the rest of us. As far as racing John , well I'll say this John hasn't won ever race he's been in & Niether has Tom. I could think of one person who has beat both of them but I believe they have learned as lession so I won't bring it up.

RoyLPita
02-05-2010, 05:32 AM

It's called the Everglades. :D

StevenJ
02-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Honda motors are good but like other peoople said it is still wrong wheel drive. Plus, like any good FWD car, you start putting too much power into it the cv joints will break in time. And the best part is at then end of a day... it is still a Civic.

MarauderTJA
02-05-2010, 07:51 AM
MMMAN just needed a little transportation to get too to work & home. He is a true Marauder Nut like the rest of us. As far as racing John , well I'll say this John hasn't won ever race he's been in & Niether has Tom. I could think of one person who has beat both of them but I believe they have learned as lession so I won't bring it up.

:confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Cobra25
02-05-2010, 10:40 AM
:confused::confused::confused: :confused:I know, Im know, your 59 and a little :confused: "selective memory" :confused: is Kicken in now and then . Don't worry :sweat: I won't spill the beans ! :up:

MMMAN
02-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Ok.....so I stepped into an ant pile. The truth is, this little Honda is a temporary soultion for a long comute until I find a desirable LM product to obtain for car allowence. I was driving my MM for two weeks to work a 60 mile round trip.

By the way a stock MM would beat this car in a race. This post was intended to stur things up with John Nero who has spent his life saving on making his car go fast.
Just trying to have some fun.:beer:

John Nero
02-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Ok.....so I stepped into an ant pile. The truth is, this little Honda is a temporary soultion for a long comute until I find a desirable LM product to obtain for car allowence. I was driving my MM for two weeks to work a 60 mile round trip.

By the way a stock MM would beat this car in a race. This post was intended to stur things up with John Nero who has spent his life saving on making his car go fast.

my kids college money

John Nero
02-05-2010, 02:50 PM
my kids college money
its been a 7 year project and some day it will be done (when i'm dead)

MarauderTJA
02-05-2010, 04:07 PM

We know that. We were just playing too. Can understand your reason as well.

MarauderTJA
02-05-2010, 04:11 PM
I know, Im know, your 59 and a little :confused: "selective memory" :confused: is Kicken in now and then . Don't worry :sweat: I won't spill the beans ! :up:

Hey John, :dunno:where is Zolton on the time slip page?

I may be an old :geezer: but my car runs like a scalded :dogrun:

Cobra25
02-05-2010, 07:27 PM

I may be an old :geezer: but my car runs like a scalded :dogrun:On the first page with you Guys ! But as they say " The first one over the line Wins ! Opp's ! :rofl: You Guys came second ! :cry:

John Nero
02-05-2010, 07:41 PM

I may be an old :geezer: but my car runs like a scalded :dogrun:

Way behind us as usual

Cobra25
02-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Way behind us as usualReally John, Let me see, OOOOOOO I got it , You tube ( Cobra25 vs John Nero). I wonder why the white lite is lit on my side ? Another Senior moment John ? :shake:

boatmangc
02-06-2010, 07:46 AM

Maybe you need a NICE Mark 8

John Nero
02-06-2010, 09:56 AM
i did not want you to go home crying - maybe we need a rematch

Cobra25
02-06-2010, 11:35 AM
i did not want you to go home crying - maybe we need a rematchI have nothing to prove, I already beat you. Besides now you have a Built forged motor,on Top of the ProCharger S/C and a 200 shot of Nos. How would it look if I did it again ? :bigcry: You need to find someone you can beat !

John Nero
02-06-2010, 12:20 PM
I have nothing to prove, I already beat you. Besides now you have a Built forged motor,on Top of the ProCharger S/C and a 200 shot of Nos. How would it look if I did it again ? :bigcry: You need to find someone you can beat !
you might have crossed the line first - but but i had to give you a head start - i did not want to make you look bad - and to be fair i will drive in reverse next time

DOOM
02-06-2010, 12:58 PM

I would love to get one of these (in black)!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=620

CBT
02-06-2010, 01:52 PM
A white dude?

I would love to get one of these (in black)!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=620

DOOM
02-06-2010, 01:54 PM
A white dude?

SMDH :shake:

SHIRTS!!!

Cobra25
02-06-2010, 03:39 PM
you might have crossed the line first - but but i had to give you a head start - i did not want to make you look bad - and to be fair i will drive in reverse next timeJohn A few helpful note's for next time you go Drag Racing : (1.)" Lighting them up " refers to the tires , not putting a cig in your month lighting it with a match and waiting for the match to burn out ! (2.) When you pull up to the tree you don't turn off your engine and wait for the guy to say " Start your Engines! " (3.) The Green lite on the bottom of the tree means "GO ! ".You don't wait for the guy in the other line too finish before you get your turn .

MarauderTJA
02-06-2010, 05:14 PM
[
:laugh: That is funny John..........have to admit it..................

quote=Cobra25;861460]John A few helpful note's for next time you go Drag Racing : (1.)" Lighting them up " refers to the tires , not putting a cig in your month lighting it with a match and waiting for the match to burn out ! (2.) When you pull up to the tree you don't turn off your engine and wait for the guy to say " Start your Engines! " (3.) The Green lite on the bottom of the tree means "GO ! ".You don't wait for the guy in the other line too finish before you get your turn . [/quote]

John Nero
02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
[
:laugh: That is funny John..........have to admit it..................

quote=Cobra25;861460]John A few helpful note's for next time you go Drag Racing : (1.)" Lighting them up " refers to the tires , not putting a cig in your month lighting it with a match and waiting for the match to burn out ! (2.) When you pull up to the tree you don't turn off your engine and wait for the guy to say " Start your Engines! " (3.) The Green lite on the bottom of the tree means "GO ! ".You don't wait for the guy in the other line too finish before you get your turn . [/QUOTE]

i have to him credit for that one too = but i'm thinking of a good one to come back with

jjsrant
02-09-2010, 03:08 PM

You got me going! oh well, good job. i like a little friendly banter!