PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Marauder Breakfast 4-17-2010

GAMike
04-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Hey a reminder to all........... This Saturday Cracker Barrell off Delk Road & 75 in Marietta, GA.

***Full card of events so don't miss it.

1. Mazzy's Mustang Birthday Party
Marietta, Georgia
Hosted by Georgia Regional Mustang Club at Mazzy's Sports Bar . Event hours are 11 AM - 4 PM with check-in running 9 AM. Registration fee is $25 (pre-registration $20 before April 7, 2010). Happy Birthday to our beloved Mustang, free birthday cake, party favors, party games, popular vote judging. 75 car limit For more information, call Lee Mathias at 678 986 1656 or email shelbysailor@yahoo.com or call Patrick Kelley at 404 966 4004 or email pbkelley@bellsouth.net or visit the website at http://www.garmc.net/

2. Possible visit to Scott Levine @ Team Toyland (They will have Mustangs GT & possibly the 5.0 to test drive at Mazzy's....)

3. More food....... BBQ @ Williamson Bros. Nothing more need be said except FRIED PICKLES!

4. We are still not done........... How about an afternoon fun run up to Canton for the Po Boyz Car Show/Cruise in ($5 donations are collected for the charities they support) Get there around 3-4pm unless otherwise decided at breakfast.

So as you can see its a full day. Hope you all can make it. And no.... I will not be leading the way to Canton. I don't know the exit, and I am still on probation:alone:But I will be there. Hope you are too!

PS: Year 1 on the Northeast side of town (Braselton, GA) is also this day ......... Could be lots o driving :-)

CWright
04-14-2010, 05:31 AM
GIVE ME YOUR PROBATION OFFICERS NUMBER. I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. :D. Ddogg, don't forget about us data logging my car. You mentioned bringing your computer. I'll also have my tuner. See all of you Saturday!

GAMike
04-14-2010, 07:16 AM
GIVE ME YOUR PROBATION OFFICERS NUMBER. I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT. :D. Ddogg, don't forget about us data logging my car. You mentioned bringing your computer. I'll also have my tuner. See all of you Saturday!

Wow never knew ya had that kind of pull Chris:banana2:

CWright
04-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Wow never knew ya had that kind of pull Chris:banana2:

You would be suprised! Sonny ring a bell? :D

ddogg626
04-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Count me in.

Marauder_Santa
04-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks for posting this Mike. Started a new job this week and forgot all about the post. I will miss breakfast, have a date at church to help set up for a garage sale. Have fun guys.

GAMike
04-14-2010, 06:19 PM
You would be suprised! Sonny ring a bell? :D

In the immortal words of Denzel Washington playing Frank Lucas in American Gangster "My Man!":bows: Don't hold back now... Hook a brother up:D

Wow Dave........ Marauders or Church............ Guess I'm going straight to hell hehehe :o No sweat. See ya next month:beer:

ddogg626
04-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Hey Mike In Hell the seat beside the water cooler is mine. Just sayinnnnnnnn

GAMike
04-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Dee.......... If there was a person to get there before me, it would be you thats for sure ya crazy bastage:P See ya Saturday:burnout:

CWright
04-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Well, I hope you guys end up with me on the NORTHERN SIDE of that deal! Southside will be TOOOO HOOTTTTTT!!!!! ETERNITY= LONGTIME! :D

Paul T. Casey
04-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks for posting this Mike. Started a new job this week and forgot all about the post. I will miss breakfast, have a date at church to help set up for a garage sale. Have fun guys.

So I'm going to haul my Yankee butt ova to Gawger (marryetter) faw some brekkfess and yaw not gonna be theya? Again? Oh well, reservations made, route mapped, power plant seems somewhat stable, looks like I'm in. For the record, I'm trying a different hotel this week. Hopefully there won't be a judo class/basketball game upstairs this time.

GAMike
04-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Well, I hope you guys end up with me on the NORTHERN SIDE of that deal! Southside will be TOOOO HOOTTTTTT!!!!! ETERNITY= LONGTIME! :D

Thanks for your thoughts Chris:beer: Unfortunately my card is already punched :o:lol:

CWright
04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
All I can say is that I had a blast yesterday!!!!! We all got togther to eat about 8 am. Then GaMike and I had to hit the road to play a little. I'll let him tell that story!:D We then headed over to a Mustang Birthday bash off Roswell Rd til about 3:30. From there we took off to the big event in Canton, Georgia. Had to keep the Marauders toned down due to traffic but we made up for it heading back south afterwards. It was nice to meet the legend Paul T. Casey. What a trip! He's a blast to hang around and hope he makes it back again soon. I hope to make the next meet but it looks like May might be a little crazy for me.
:beer: to all who were there yesterday! Awesome Day!

Paul T. Casey
04-19-2010, 05:49 AM
So, while riding to the Breakfast Bash, this reminded me that we were going to a Mustang Birthday party after we ate. I was sure I passed the guests of honor somewhere around Peidmont AL.

Paul T. Casey
04-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Had 11 Marauders at the Cracker Barrel, well actually 10 and a Park Lane. Unfortunately, I wasn't bright enough to take a picture of that line up. We then rolled off to either dancing with the cars on the highway or Butler tire. I went with the gruop headed to Butler Tire. Saw some nice wheels there, although a little big for my liking. We then Hot-Rodded over to the Birthday festivities. None of us (the Butler Tire group) really knew where it was. This caused me to have to do a minor donut on Roswell Rd. to complete a U-turn after I drove by it. Again, I didn't take any pictures of that. We arrived at the Birthday deal, paid our registration, and were given our own little area to park and our own class for judging. I did get a few pictures of the "line up."

Paul T. Casey
04-19-2010, 06:03 AM
Having our own class paid dividends. We got trophies if enough people voted for your car. I didn't quite bring enough bribe money, therefore I had to settle for second place to Todd. I think Chris would have got the win if he left his lights off. I figure a bunch of the folks there figured he was the cop that gave them a ticket at some point in their life. Now if they were Marauder drivers, about the worst thing that could happen is some sneaky sherrif would just roll by and decide there's just way too much trouble to pull over 5 at a time, especially if they were only picking on some wimp in a Vette who was afraid to play.

Marauder_Santa
04-19-2010, 06:19 AM
I had a great time as always with everyone. I'm sorry I had to leave early to do some work.

I hope to make it out to one of the po boys events soon.

Who ended up winning at the Mustang event?

GAMike
04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Guys ......... Saturday was perfect on so many levels.

*Good people........... Alotta Black, a Little a DTR, and a Daaaashhhh of Silver Birch
*A 1st time visitor to our humble gathering(Larry in his S/B)
*A work in progress from the early days of the Marauder brought to us byGeorge aka; White Knuckes who has been searching the planet for Chip Foose and his Overhaulling crew to get his 65 "Overhauled"!!!
*Some "Data logging" on CWrights vicious Marauder on 75 from 70mph to........ More than 71mph:D
*Getting pulled over in Mazzy's parking lot by an imposter Five Oh after a smokey entrance:burnout:Well not a big one by Marauder standards but, big enough............

*Marauders cleaning up some hardware along with Dee and TAF muscling the 50/50 raffle:banana2:

*Then hauling azz up to Canton for PoBoyz..... Well moments of haul azz anyways too many:stupid:clogging the left lane, but we made due....

*Great show as always in Canton with Mike, Wendy and "The Mark" (Who himself cleaned up on a 50/50 cruise in raffle Friday nite).

* Then a close encounter with an antenna laden Cherokee County LEO....Thanks to our blocker TAF, and Flasher (no, not that kind of flasher you perverts) Paul Casey, we were able to return to earth from warp without any undo inconvenience. Yes and the Vette may have well been a ricer, cause he was driving like a sissy:eek:. No offense to all you sissy's:lol:

* Hearing about, for the first time a Paul Casey original documentary Production of Burnouts Across America
Wating for the sequel "Burn a Set of Rears in Every State" or Timeslips Across America:D

*A nice test flight in a sweet twinscrew for dessert.

If a day like that don't take yer mind off all the crap in the world nothing will. And then to see a post up from the Donster and him being on the mend, is just a capper.:beer:

Thanks guys. I enjoyed it and want to do it every day hehehehehe. I'm addicted:banana2:

slickster
04-20-2010, 11:18 AM
cool deal. look for me in a few months

Mac-MerC
04-20-2010, 11:54 AM
who owns the Silver one on 24's?.... he was at the injected engineering event also but ppl acted like they didnt know who owned the car when i asked

Paul T. Casey
04-20-2010, 12:09 PM
I believe his name is Larry. Great guy, seems a little shy, but that's understandable with some of the "Strong Personalities" we had Saturday. (You can read that egomaniacs if you like, most of us freely admit it).

Mac-MerC
04-20-2010, 12:26 PM
i need to talk to him

CWright
04-20-2010, 12:39 PM
i need to talk to him

I don't know if he's out here yet? Really good guy though. He may be s/c'd here before long! :burnout:

GAMike
04-20-2010, 01:53 PM
who owns the Silver one on 24's?.... he was at the injected engineering event also but ppl acted like they didnt know who owned the car when i asked
Who dat Mac??? Not me..... I woulda told and you know it:D Yep Paul, Larry is the name. Got a sound system from hell in it too!
One ego maniac says to the other:argue::lol: