PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps someone from here?

justbob
07-28-2010, 03:25 PM
So here I am on the phone this morning ordering up some parts from my local dealer and my guy their explains to me that there is a younger guy with dark curly hair who talks really really fast who comes in alot with a botched up turbo or something. Nice kid, can't stand still for long, sometimes talkin about wanting them to return to stock, allways asking questions but never really buys anything. I said, I have NO idea who that cat is.:cool:

I just want my parts man, definately nobody that I know...:D

It's a small world Bub, don't screw up my connections. :P

LANDY
07-28-2010, 03:36 PM
thats funny, i might know who it is.

guspech750
07-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Thats funny!! Funny thing is someone with a supercharged Marauder stopped by my father-inlaws fire station in Glendale Heights some time ago about an odor in his car. LOL. My father-inlaw really liked his car and how clean it is. Small world!!

justbob
07-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Thats funny!! Funny thing is someone with a supercharged Marauder stopped by my father-inlaws fire station in Glendale Heights some time ago about an odor in his car. LOL. My father-inlaw really liked his car and how clean it is. Small world!!
There is no way that could be the same guy. The world isn't that small! Is it?:eek:

guspech750
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
There is no way that could be the same guy. The world isn't that small! Is it?:eek:
Dude!! Its small. Look below. I can fit in the computer screen and hold it in my hands:D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W_EAAzYghAg/Sqz79mFPhXI/AAAAAAAAAMo/qmT7bSY6X9c/s400/small+world.bmp

justbob
07-28-2010, 06:48 PM
"I think" the same guy has been stirring up the pot with carol streams finest also...:shake:

Nahhhhhh, In no way shape or form could this be the same dude. Nobody likes to be THAT known!

Carry on.

PonyUP
07-28-2010, 06:51 PM
The road to infamy comes with the first tast of fame. But I think U may have met this dude once. I understood every other word because he was talking fast and he looked like he was going to fall asleep from noxious fumes, but I don't know. It would seem strange that three of us had met this fellow. I wonder if he posts here

Egon Spengler
07-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Bob, I thought you were the mentioned person's adoption father....

-Matt-
07-29-2010, 06:19 AM
Was is Zack!?!?!?!?!!!!!

PonyUP
07-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Bob, I thought you were the mentioned person's adoption father....

No the paternity test came back for Bob, and he is now labeled as a primary car care giver, which relinquishes all responsibility for said individual, but allows Bob to claim him on his taxes.

justbob
07-29-2010, 03:42 PM
No the paternity test came back for Bob, and he is now labeled as a primary car care giver, which relinquishes all responsibility for said individual, but allows Bob to claim him on his taxes.
God I wish!

W4LTD
07-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Dude!! Its small. Look below. I can fit in the computer screen and hold it in my hands:D

I can't believe there wasn't a single "That's what she said!" from this... :rolleyes:

CBT
07-30-2010, 08:20 AM
I can't believe there wasn't a single "That's what she said!" from this... :rolleyes:

That's what she said!!!