PDA

View Full Version : Buyer beware! Kariamack

justbob
07-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Yes, unfortionately, it was I who purchased Kariamack's turbo pipes. I offered him a price of $1500.00 shipped and after a day of thinking it over he came back and said that he would take it. Then he hit me up for $69.xx for shipping... Being the nice guy that I am I said nothing at all, I just paid it. I get another email stating that he misjudged the shipping price and that he needed $80.xx MORE. I sent him an email that explained my original offer and that there must be a language barrier here but whatever, I will bend over once again and pay you. I payed up immediately like allways. He also packed up the pipes immediately and shipped them out. That is where the problems started....

He neglected to bubblewrap, use newspapers, peanuts, or ANYTHING for that matter! Not a single piece of anything. The boxes showed up on Thursday mutilated from shipping, one pipe even laying on the floor of the mail truck (I helped unload).

Nearly EVERY pipe is scratched BADLY, The ceramic coating is now trashed, the powder coating on the cold pipes is trashed, AND the intercooler (also laying in all the pipe mess) has bent fins!!! These are mild steel pipes, NOT stainless steel, without the coating, these will rust.

IMHO, the kit is now used, not new as stated. At first he even told me that he didn't pack it like that! I asked who did then? He then goes on to admit that he did, and had no idea that they were fragile?? Then he has the nerve to tell me that he can't help that they are scratched, nothing is bent, and the kit will perform just as new and sorry, I have no money to give back.

I am so freakin aggravated over this B.S. I am tempted to share all the PM's. I would never expect to be treated like this from a member here. Out of all the transactions back and forth from here, I have never once had an issue, never once. I agree that he has no control over what the box looks like when it gets here, I get that. I would be cursing the USPS if everything inside would have atleast been supported. But he has FULL control over the packing of the boxes! This is unacceptable and would be a complete waste of time to install on any car as it would just rust, and I'm sorry my car is by far too nice to throw on a kit that looks like it was kicked around in the driveway by kids for two hours.

Kariamack, how do you sleep at night? Atleast you got your part of the deal, i'm sure that helps just a little.:shake:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/07291014241.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/0729101424a1.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/07291014281.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/0729101428a1.jpg

musclemerc
07-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Damn...Damn...Damn....

kariamack
07-30-2010, 07:56 PM
wow ....These are the only pic he has provide.....the boxes where not like that when i sent them your way ..but since you want to play this way fine..everyone has seen pictures of the kit before i shipped it to you ..in my orginal pm to you ..i said 1500 plus shipping ..go back and read it ..i didn nothing wrong here .....and wait i have more i am adding ..so seat tight

Blackened300a
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM
wow ....These are the only pic he has provide.....the boxes where not like that when i sent them your way ..but since you want to play this way fine..everyone has seen pictures of the kit before i shipped it to you ..in my orginal pm to you ..i said 1500 plus shipping ..go back and read it ..i didn nothing wrong here .....and wait i have more i am adding ..so seat tight

No bubble wrap or even took newspaper to cover the parts from shipping movement? I bubble wrap T-shirts when I send them out just to prevent any chance of the design being scuffed during shipping! You asked for a lot of extra money to ship and you couldn't take the time out to insure that nothing would be damaged?? It don't even say fragile on the box. You are to blame for the damages. I would do the gentleman thing and own up to it and send him some money back considering he will now have to spend more money to get the pipes re-coated.

MMBLUE
07-30-2010, 08:07 PM

Sorry, it doesn't look like you have an argument for the packing.:(

kariamack
..Bob is upset with me because the BOXES shown in the picture showed up at his house like that ..Bob asked me the day before he bought this to take better picture which i did ..and you can see in this thread on page 5.. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56984

this was taken on july 25 2010..after he seen the picture he was ready to go ..so i sent the package out on Tuesday ..and he received the two boxes with one Y tube wrapped in brown paper ..i did everything i was ask ..its not my fault USPS smashed the boxes like that .i have yet to see any damage done to the kit only boxes.......i never once told him that the post office did the packing ..you can see that in the PMS ..that i will post in a few....there is no damage to the kit as far as i can see..

justbob
I allready offered more pics to you Kariamack. I allready asked for my money back, I even offered to keep these at $800.00 off to go towards repairs. You shot down both and left me with nothing but "sorrys". Why should I have to pay anything for your negligence? I offered to keep this on the quiet side if you helped fix this, but sorries do not fix things. I am now stuck with two boxes of crap till I can afford to have it all recoated. YOU have your money, money that was offered and paid immediately for a new kit.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Thhe shipping was 150..just beacuse of the weight ..All It weight 101 pounds in two boxes..i offered to help ..but this what i get ..
No bubble wrap or even took newspaper to cover the parts from shipping movement? I bubble wrap T-shirts when I send them out just to prevent any chance of the design being scuffed during shipping! You asked for a lot of extra money to ship and you couldn't take the time out to insure that nothing would be damaged?? It don't even say fragile on the box. You are to blame for the damages. I would do the gentleman thing and own up to it and send him some money back considering he will now have to spend more money to get the pipes re-coated.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:11 PM
did i not say i will see what i can do ..thats not a no ..from my understanding ..and where are the pictures i have yet to recive
I allready offered more pics to you Kariamack. I allready asked for my money back, I even offered to keep these at $800.00 off to go towards repairs. You shot down both and left me with nothing but "sorrys". Why should I have to pay anything for your negligence? I offered to keep this on the quiet side if you helped fix this, but sorries do not fix things. I am now stuck with two boxes of crap till I can afford to have it all recoated. YOU have your money, money that was offered and paid immediately for a new kit.

MMBLUE
07-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry, it doesn't look like you have an argument for the packing.:(

I will QUOTE myself. Nuff said!

Mr. Man
07-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Were the boxes insured? Maybe you can go after the USPS for damages?

MMBLUE
07-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Damn...Damn...Damn....

I see a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD feedback coming.

Blackened300a
07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Were the boxes insured? Maybe you can go after the USPS for damages?

Its not even the box damage. If the parts were individually wrapped like they should have been in the first place. There wouldn't be any damage and this would be a non-issue.

MMBLUE
07-30-2010, 08:19 PM
Its not even the box damage. If the parts were individually wrapped like they should have been in the first place. There wouldn't be any damage and this would be a non-issue.
+1 on the packing.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:20 PM
I do not intend to insult you but you were wanting to entertain offers.

I will offer you $1500.00 shipped. Seeing as though I have not worked since last Sept this is the best I can do (and I should'nt). Sorry if this insults you in anyway. I have funds ready.
Re: turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariamack
[
lol no insults ..i understand ..1800 shipped and its yours .i will close the tread ..if your able to do that
Your awefully generous at that price. My old self would jump at that and I trully appreciate it. But right now even new socks are out of reach. I will sleep on it though. Thanks again for understanding my situation.

When you say complete, this is everything besides the listed parts right? Injectors? Heat shields? I saw the pictures but they were not a very good view. If you have any better pictures, could you email them to me?

Quote:
I don't have any pic saved on my pc but I can take more tomorrow . But its everything you need including the turbo heat cover or shield. The turbo, waste gate, bov. Fuel system , and the boost controller of your choice is all you need . I have all the v clamps bolts and everything you need to make it complete
Fuel system meaning pump? Thats fine. But what about injectors? I look forward to your email. melbob@sbcglobal.net (melbob@sbcglobal.net)

Quote:
Hay bob .I'm not sure if you still want in . But I really need this turbo stuff gone so I will let you have it for 1500 plus shipping .I already search the shipping and its around 67 bucks . Just let me know if you still want it ..thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob
Quote:
I don't have any pic saved on my pc but I can take more tomorrow . But its everything you need including the turbo heat cover or shield. The turbo, waste gate, bov. Fuel system , and the boost controller of your choice is all you need . I have all the v clamps bolts and everything you need to make it complete
Fuel system meaning pump? Thats fine. But what about injectors? I look forward to your email. melbob@sbcglobal.net (melbob@sbcglobal.net)
Sure, why not. Not too sure what I will do with it for now, but you never know. I also need all the part numbers and sizes and such for the missing parts if you don't mind. Give me your paypal.

Quote:
hay BOB ..Im working kinda late today so i wasn't able to drop your turbo stuff in the mail today but first thing in the morning it will be on its way ..i will send you tracking information in the morning ..thanks again
No problem man, let me know.
Just sent it your way.
Re: tracking info

Quote:
Hay bob . Have the tracking numbers for you . But I also mis judge the shipping . I have to ship it as two items. And the weight came in as 101.06 pounds . So the total shipping was 150.34 so what you owe me is 80.48 . Sorry about this .I thought I had the rite information . So the tracking numbers are . 0309 3220 0000 4350 6553. And the next one is 9309 3220 0000 4350 6560. If you need a receipt I can scan it and email it to you . And thanks mann for everything . If you have any questions please call me . I really would like to see how this turbo kit will perform.
Karia, my original offer was 1500.00 shipped. I was being nice by paying the original shipping quote without saying anything, but now another 80.00? That is 150.00 more than I offered originally. I guess I will send you your 80 tomorrow because there must be a language barrier here. Just so you know "shipped" means allready added into the offer for future references.
parts are in

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:21 PM
And now I want them sent back! What were you thinkin not wrapping up these parts??? They were all slamming against each other all the way from Florida. The boxes were also mutilated from shipping and I saved pictures. HALF the fins on the intercooler are bent, and EVERY pipe in the system is scatched to holy hell! I don't know what the condition of your car is in, but mine is mint and I show it at car shows almost every weekend. Had you listed that these parts looked like they came off a four year old car I would have never even opened your thread, but you are the one that listed them as new. These are by far NOT new anymore!

Although the boxes showed up with gaping holes in them it appears it is all there, although I am not 100% sure as I helped the carrier unload two pipes off his truck that weren't even in the box.
I want my money back in full plus return shipping or I am contacting Paypal on this matter. For now I will keep this between you and I and I will stay silent after this mess is taken care of so your name isn't trashed on this site.

This is unreal.
Re: parts are in

Quote:
you can see in the picture that the inter cooler and pipes were not trashed ..usps must have did something .....Im a good guy mann i never do people wrong ..and i sure wouldn't do this to you ..i have already spent the money on the car i was telling you about..whats your number again so we can talk ..
The shipping company did not pack these without bubblewrap causing them to rub together like they did. These are unacceptable.

Ms. Denmark
Really sorry to hear of this, Bob. It's pretty discouraging.:(

kariamack
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image005.jpg
The cost to replace the intercooler, and the cost to redo the ceramic coating and the powder coating almost outway what I paid for this. Headers alone cost $300.00 minimum to have ceramic coated not to mention all the other pipes or my running around to get it done. Do the math, there is no cheap fix to this by no means.

Quote:
I swear mann ..i didnt know they were going to end up like that ..I cant believe what im seeing ..I did not pack them this way ...I PROMISE ..If i didnt already spend the money on the car i would refund you ..for this or either pay whatever it may coast to get it all re coated ..I dont know what to say or do ....
You did not pack them without bubblewrap? Then who did? The post office does not pack boxes. I have no choice but to contact paypal and my bank on this matter tomorrow morning. If that does not work in my favor then I will be calling in a favor to my family attorney Monday morning. Either I am going to need $800.00 to replace the intercooler and have the powder coating and the ceramic all redone (this will cost more, I am going to eat alot of the cost myself going this way) or option 2 and that is a full refund including return ship at the price of $1800.00. Honestly you expect me to believe you didn't pack these? Who did??? Please tell. No one in there right mind would do this! If the hot pipes aren't recoated before install they will rust in one week at every scuff on them. I have seen used pipes in better condition.

Sorry it had to come to this, you seemed like a really nice guy to deal with, perhaps you just packed these in a hurry, but you can't expect me to have to "deal with this". I would NEVER send something like this nor would I foolishly spend money before my buyer had a chance to inspect the goods. Stuff happens and I am allways prepared to make good rather than trash my name. Ask anyone here about all the stuff I've bought and sold, never once an issue, till now. I bend over backwards for this community, I even send parts to members in distress for FREE just to help out. I am the good guy here.

I really really wanted this thing on my car immediately, I have allready been in talks with my local tuner and Precission also. Luckily I held off on ordering parts till I recieved this. Now I just have a HUGE headache everytime I see the boxes.

I will hold off on contacting anyone on this matter till noon tomorrow if you have anything you want to add. I'm sorry, but I have been burned with promises too many times in the past and I have had to eat to many bad deals, I am done with that.

Quote:
I never said that the post office packed them ..i did the packing myself and not once did i think about what the shipping company would have done with the boxes like that ..all the years i have dealt with USPS not once have ive seen boxes end up like that ..I use to work for them !....they were boxes in perfect condition when they left my hands..There steel pipes or whatever they are made of ..and not once did i think they could be that fragile ...I did not see a good pics of how the inter cooler is and how scares you said it is all piping included.i just seen the boxes...You have seen the picture of how this kit was before you bought it ..there was nothing wrong with them ..you can see that in the pictures,,,you can ask anyone who has seen them in the tread..and i took those picture Sunday July 25 2010 ..the day after you asked for better pictures ..If anything that i did wrong was not bubble wrap the parts ....but come on, these are pipes ..and i didn't think the boxes where going to end up like this..I never ever wanted this to end up like this ..Im a good guy also and i dont go around lying to people or trying to screwing people over ..I didnt even want to sell this bucause i know whats its worth ..I pretty much gave it away at this price, I payed 4000 for what you have now ........I wish this could have turned out better but it didn't ..so im not sure what to do on this ..the money is already gone ..I said i needed a fast sale because i was buying something else with a time limit..That is why i contacted you with your original offer of 1500 and sold it for that....A price drop of what i originally wanted ..all i can say or see me doing is if you can fined out how much the coating will cost and i can see what i can do ..i dont have very much money as i am a collage student that works 30+ hours a week ..but im willing to help if i am able to ..But im sorry for this ..and i hate that this has happened
Ceramic coated materials are very fragile and can not be resting against other pipes, powder coating is pretty durable but still can not be packed on top of each other. The intercooler is probably plenty saveable with time and a small screwdriver unbending the very fragile fins that once again had pipes rubbing on them. This system will rust and look crappy in no time flat because it is made of mild steel and not stainless steel. There was no thought of safe packing involved here, simply two empty boxes filled with fragile parts. You have now wrecked this system from what it was. If its more pictures you want, I have no problem taking more time out of my day to provide that, but it seems to me no matter what I do you will not accept blame for this. Whether you have money or not is not my problem, it is yours. I hope that whoever has their name on the paypal account that you used will not be too upset with the claim that I will be opening tomorrow. I have no time to let this slide, we are on my money right now, I would expect the same if tables were turned. I sure as hell would make good even on an honest mistake such as packing and get it taken care of immediately.

It may be time to start a post here to warn others of a right and a wrong way to pack boxes.

As for you paying $4000.00 for pipes........
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ight=ptk+turbo (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47364&highlight=ptk+turbo)

guccijayda
07-30-2010, 08:25 PM
I used to work at UPS. They dont give a rats A$$ about your package, they throw it around likea rag doll imho. And I recieved my eaton s/c kit from Tjl and the box was wripped in half and looked like it bounced in the washing machine for an hour!! My neighbor said he saw the ups guy come and literally "throw" my whole s/c kit on my concrete steps. Luckily, TJL packaged it VERY nicely with alot of protection and the s/c was perfectly fine!

So kariamack, I honestly can say You FU&&#D up... seriously. 100 pounds, Over $1,500 worth of merchandize, and you just throw it in a square box WITH NO PADDING! Cant really blame the shipping company, this is a fault on your part IMHO.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:25 PM
so i didn't bubble wrap the parts..My mistake..but the are mild steel .pipes ..i didnt think they were fragile an i also didnt think the box would be like this ..and I believe if i did wrap them up ..he probably would still not be happy ..look at the boxes?...im done with this tread its all here to read ..judge for yourself..its some scratches i have yet to see ....all i see is boxes ...

justbob
07-30-2010, 08:26 PM
More pics you want? I told you no problem. Sorry some are upside down, but even with a crappy cell phone pic I think you get the issue at hand.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/07301022111.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/0730102211a1.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/07301022131.jpg
This here is merely the first three pieces pulled from the box. I did not dig to find the worst. I have PLENTY more pipes to snap pics of. Anything else I can do for you?

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:28 PM
first time i have seen these pictures ..if i would have gotten this before ..then this would be a different story ..but you made your voice loud and clear

justbob
07-30-2010, 08:29 PM
By the way Kariamack, just wanted to say thanks for posting up the Pm's (I didn't want to be "that" guy) Plus you saved me some time doing so if need be. NOTHING to hide here, this is why I didn't want you to call me, I wanted documentation and not here/say.

justbob
07-30-2010, 08:31 PM
first time i have seen these pictures ..if i would have gotten this before ..then this would be a different story ..but you made your voice loud and clear
No Kariamack, I was loud and clear in the very first PM. You can talk all you want about not seeing pics, but take a looky loo at one of the last PM's where I offered them........But YOU were done with this matter. Nice try to save face though.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:34 PM
your welcome..you started so ..i just did what i needed to do ..and yes everything is documented ....i never wanted this and i told you this ..i offered you a see what i can do ..but you never sent me a picture of what the real damage was ..and if i had seen that ..i would have reacted different ..I'm offering but your inpatient . i only heard from you once yesterday

justbob
07-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Wrong again, I contacted you twice yesterday on this matter, before I admittingly "had enough" for the day. I'm sure you can imagine the migrane I had after viewing my purchase. You were such a nice guy to talk to, until something went wrong.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 08:59 PM
im still a nice guy and has always been ..you seriously need to reread your pms.. and also ..check the pms date ..I havent heard from you in almost 24 hours ..check the dates and time

gdsqdcr
07-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Justbob

I would be livid, and I think you are handling it well. Those boxes were not packed well at all. If you have anytime working for USPS or any other carrier, you know what happens to the boxes during shipment.

The guy that sold them threw a bunch of metal pipes in a.box and did not know they would be scratched up ... I have a hard time believing that. The boxes broke because they were not packed well. Since the pipes could move, they busted through the box.

So seller, you did not know that these mild steel pipes would be so screwed up, you yourself have already said this. Now you do. But you need to make this right for JustBob. You screwed up, and there is no one to blame but yourself -- whether through negligence, ignorance or whatever, you need to 'man up' and make this right.

My two cents worth.

Anthony

justbob
07-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Thank you Anthony, My wife is actually more PO'd than I am, she wanted me to spend some time on the "beater" as she calls it to get out of the house for a while LOL(I'ts a hate/hate relationship with her and the car). I must say my kids have calmed me down over the years and there is much more in life to get bent over than some stupid pipes. I am just surprised at this outcome when he seemed like a good person to deal with. Do I concern myself to much over making other people happy? Thats what the wife claims. I never spend money after a sale for atleast a couple weeks just for the unexpected (like this). I thought most people did that? Stuff happens. What if I am missing a pipe now?

kariamack
07-30-2010, 09:57 PM
And as you can read in my pms I have tried . I can't refund him on This, but I am willing to try to help. And I have already offered him my help on this. And if he didn't understand I will offer help once again . I am trying to work this out in a adult manner .

kariamack
07-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Bob like I said before I'm sorry for this and I did do the wrong thing by not packing it up with some type of support . But you can blame me for not thinking the boxes were going to look like this .but .you said 800 for this to be fixed . Are you sure ?. I cant do the whole 800 but I can do half in about 4 weeks from now if your willing to wait for me to do so .... I do not want bad blood from you on this .. I'm a good guy and I think you are also .but for rite now this is what I can offer

justbob
07-30-2010, 10:09 PM
I will see if anyone is even open tomorrow anywhere near me to get an estimate on ceramic coating, and powder coating. I am willing to sit down with a screwdriver and take whatever time it takes to fix the intercooler. If nobody is open nearby tomorrow, then I will try once again on Monday. Thank you Kariamack for offering to help, as long as it's not just talk. I will try to get a couple different estimates even, if I have anybody nearby. I have never had to have anything coated, so this is new to me as well. I certainately don't have the extra money for this as it will most definately blow my budget on this kit, so please, don't make me go through with this if you aren't really going to help. I will make it very public and get all this turned around in a heartbeat if you are truly on board for repairing this.

kariamack
07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
You have my word . I will help .

guspech750
07-30-2010, 10:53 PM
so i didn't bubble wrap the parts..My mistake..but the are mild steel .pipes ..i didnt think they were fragile an i also didnt think the box would be like this ..and I believe if i did wrap them up ..he probably would still not be happy ..look at the boxes?...im done with this tread its all here to read ..judge for yourself..its some scratches i have yet to see ....all i see is boxes ...
Thats just retarded thinking right there!!:shake:

Bob, sorry you had to deal with this.

TAKEDOWN
07-30-2010, 11:23 PM
I hope everything ends well!

justbob
07-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Mods, please close this thread.

Kariamack has agreed to help out. If he stands by his words then I appoligize to him and the community in advance for bringing this matter up. If not, we will have to settle this another day. Sorry, but my trust in others is a little down right now. I look forward to a better relationship with Kariamack, there is not one person that I don't like here and I do not want to start now. I truly believe this was an honest mistake, too bad a costly one, and I hope to find a shop here that can do them up right on the cheap to save as much cost as possible to the seller. Please stay in touch Kariamack.

DTUB
07-31-2010, 03:35 AM
Bob, this just plain sucks man. I'm so glad he didn't sell me this crap back in December. :bs:

W4LTD
07-31-2010, 04:02 AM
Kariamack, at least send him something... :eek:

http://www.castlewholesalers.com/media/63977188

Hey Bob, all kidding aside, this really sucks what he's done to you. I hope he comes to his senses.

Bluerauder
07-31-2010, 04:43 AM
And as you can read in my pms I have tried . I can't refund him on This, but I am willing to try to help. And I have already offered him my help on this. And if he didn't understand I will offer help once again . I am trying to work this out in a adult manner .

Bob, you are handling this extremely well given the situation. Your offer in the original PMs was clear.... $1500.00 shipped. You ended up paying 10% more because of kariamack's reading comprehesion issue. You have been more than generous and patient with the botched shipment.

The "buyer" has every right to expect that the goods that he ordered would be protected to assure that they arrived in the condition stated. The "seller" agreed to a price for items in the condition stated. Based on the pics, I would definitely say that the shipper was negligent on his part of the bargain. You ended up with damaged parts and THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE BARGAIN.

justbob is the adult in this situation and I see very little effort at that from kariamack. He needs to make this right and soon. Otherwise, I would be looking at small claims court to recover any money/losses on this deal. He doesn't have a leg to stand on in court IMHO since you have well documented the case.

Good luck at finding an equitable solution.

PonyUP
07-31-2010, 05:47 AM
Bob, I'd be a little leary about waiting four weeks for any kind of compensation. I understand he isn't in position until then, but by then you will have no recourse with PayPal to get your money back. I don't know this guy from a hole in the wall, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out when you are selling something for $1500, you better protect it when you ship it. The shear negligence in packing the kit like that, would make me doubt any potential follow through. I would dispute the charge with Paypal until all is made good. And Karaimack, if I were you, I would try and make good a lot sooner than four weeks.

kariamack
07-31-2010, 06:13 AM
Someone lock this thread . If all of you people seen what I just said . You shouldn't have a thing to add . I already know what I need to do . You all made this loud and clear . Bob has my information and as soon as I get a price of how to fix this . Then fixing is what I will do . And what makes you think I didn't read his offer the first time . If you read the pms I wasn't even going to accept his offer and I did but plus shipping .its loud and clear in the pms I sent him . So this is my last time writing this . Believe or not believe none of you know me and and the person I am. Bob will get my help and when he does you all will hear about it very soon

Motorhead350
07-31-2010, 06:25 AM