PDA

View Full Version : Got to meet Pauly, Vinny amd Mikey

tbone
08-15-2010, 04:47 PM
I just got back from Sturgis and met Pauly, Vinny and Mikey at Mt. Rushmore. They were all very cool towards us, especially Mikey! What a down to earth guy he is. He talked with my group for a while and even spent the time to pose for a couple pics. We might even be on a future episode. They made us sign waivers just in case we make the cut. Here's a few pics.

tbone
08-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Try again.

That's me, my wife, mother in law, Mikey and Dennis. Then me and Vinny.

ImpalaSlayer
08-15-2010, 04:52 PM
i thought you meant the pauly vinne and mike from jersey shore lol

tbone
08-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Couple more.

Mikey being interviewed......He did a great job......I have it on video!

My friend Dennis is a real card and had Mikey and Vinny really going......

TAKEDOWN
08-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Cool... I guess Sr and Jr are still battling it out!

ImpalaSlayer
08-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Cool... I guess Sr and Jr are still battling it out!

whats the big deal between them anyway? i never cought it

TAKEDOWN
08-15-2010, 04:57 PM

Never watched the new season yet, you know the "My way or the Highway!" Father and son squabble, but hell maybe they're just doing it to capture the audience, seems pretty real though.

tbone
08-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Couple more........

Now Dennis is in the "Inner circle of trust"!

Mikey is scoping for chicks........

Always take at least 2 pics!!!!

Blackened300a
08-15-2010, 05:00 PM
i thought you meant the pauly vinne and mike from jersey shore lol

Bleech. :puke: Im offended by that show, probably cause that was me 10 years ago.

Money. One wanted to buy out the other and then the actual value of the shop was a argument.

tbone
08-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Never watched the new season yet, you know the "My way or the Highway!" Father and son squabble, but hell maybe they're just doing it to capture the audience, seems pretty real though.

It's real. Vinny and Mikey talked about it with us. They're not talking to the "old man" anymore. In fact, Senior is suing Junior right now, according to Vinny.

ImpalaSlayer
08-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Bleech. :puke: Im offended by that show, probably cause that was me 10 years ago.

Money. One wanted to buy out the other and then the actual value of the shop was a argument.

hahahahahaha

TAKEDOWN
08-15-2010, 05:05 PM
It's real. Vinny and Mikey talked about it with us. They're not talking to the "old man" anymore. In fact, Senior is suing Junior right now, according to Vinny.

^^^^^ WHATTTTT! Come on, lifes too short for this nonsense. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come to their senses! Definitely a cool experience. You should've convince Vinny and Mikey to come hangout with us at the next Windy City MARAUDER meet, lol just a thought. ^^^^^^

CBT
08-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Cool story! :beer:

tbone
08-15-2010, 06:15 PM
I was eavesdropping on Mikey talking to two girls behind me. He seemed really into talking to them. I see why. That girl was smokin' hot.

CBT
08-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Which one, there's some big ugly dude blocking one of them! :D

I was eavesdropping on Mikey talking to two girls behind me. He seemed really into talking to them. I see why. That girl was smokin' hot.

Mike
08-15-2010, 06:27 PM
What ever did happen to Vinny? Why did he leave the show? Too much Sr./Jr. drama?

tbone
08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
The other one wasn't so great. I think it was the mom. Mikey likes 'em young!

tbone
08-15-2010, 07:35 PM
What ever did happen to Vinny? Why did he leave the show? Too much Sr./Jr. drama?

To start his own business. And yes, he was sick of Sr. and his bullcrap. But he's helping Jr. with his new company and is on the new show.

Vortex
08-15-2010, 08:07 PM
I used to watch the show alot but got tired of the s__teous looking motorcycles they were putting out. Seems like they were always building a "theme" bike for Ty-d-Bowl or Boars Head Salami or whoever that looked nauseating.

CBT
08-15-2010, 08:11 PM
I used to watch the show alot but got tired of the s__teous looking motorcycles they were putting out. Seems like they were always building a "theme" bike for Ty-d-Bowl or Boars Head Salami or whoever that looked nauseating.
Mmmmm, Boars Head Black Forest Ham....now I'm hungry, thanks!

tbone
08-15-2010, 08:18 PM

Same here. But I think I'll watch for a while and see if we make it on the show........:cool4:

Egon Spengler
08-16-2010, 05:35 AM
That is cool! I like Vinny and Mikey! They always seemed cool on the show. I think Mikey and I would get along just fine! haha Thanks for sharing! Too cool!

rayjay
08-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Thanks for posting these pics. I ran into Jr a few years ago, nice kid.

tbone
08-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Jr. was cool too. He was telling me about the new show format. We spaced on getting pics of him in all the excitement. They were working and we did not want to impose too much. But I have plenty of video...........

CBT
08-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Jr. was cool too. He was telling me about the new show format. We spaced on getting pics of him in all the excitement. They were working and we did not want to impose too much. But I have plenty of video...........

Were they there on motorcycles and if so did you get to see them?

tbone
08-16-2010, 04:28 PM
They brought them in a trailer. Pauly was complaining that "it was getting late and they hadn't even gotten to ride their bikes yet". This was at Mt. Rushmore. Once they left, we never saw them again.

CBT
08-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Well still sounds like you had fun meeting NICE celebrities. Seems like most you hear about are freaks. I cannot stand the majority of "reality" t.v. shows, but the car and bike builder shows I can handle. Glad they weren't a-holes, it would have ruined watching the show for me.

They brought them in a trailer. Pauly was complaining that "it was getting late and they hadn't even gotten to ride their bikes yet". This was at Mt. Rushmore. Once they left, we never saw them again.

tbone
08-16-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty sure Sr. would have been a jag.

These guys obviously remember that they need to be kind to the fans. If they were jerks to us, I would be all over it on this site and Facebook. I stopped watching a couple years ago, but now they are set on my TIVO again.......

Bradley G
08-16-2010, 04:47 PM
No where's near as the blond !:eek:

tbone
08-16-2010, 05:01 PM
No where's near as the blond !:eek:

It's about time you chimed in Bubba! :puke:

When do you want to get together for the dough for the tranny fluid?

skyhigh
08-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Jersery shore!!!fistpump!!!

tbone
08-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Jersey Shore?