PDA

View Full Version : Obama jokes

tbone
09-07-2010, 09:40 AM
The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree - and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
Jay Leno

America needs Obama-Care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
Conan O'Brian

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser. Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society.
The other is for housing prisoners. David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the
Ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A. America. Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers. Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. David Letterman

CBT
09-07-2010, 09:54 AM
If it's all true, how is it a joke :cool:

tbone
09-07-2010, 09:55 AM
If it's all true, how is it a joke :cool:

That's why they're funny.

CBT
09-07-2010, 09:58 AM
So's this!:D:

"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Obama wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens".
~ Ben Stein

That's why they're funny.

Zack
09-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Ibtl............

SC Cheesehead
09-07-2010, 11:06 AM
The past two years have been a joke...:shake:

C.Y.C.B.I. :rolleyes:

ibtl2

PonyUP
09-07-2010, 11:46 AM

ibtl2

The past 40 years have been a joke
"How about that President Bush, he makes that surprise trip to Iraq. Was pretty impressive don't you think? He spent a few quick hours visiting with the troops, and then he left. You know, it was just like his days in the National Guard." --David Letterman

"Things not looking good for President Bush. His approval rating has dropped so low the only thing he's above now is the law." --Jay Leno

"A report card on Iraq shows progress on only eight of 18 areas. Eight out of 18. And, of course, President Bush is thrilled. That's the best report card he's ever got in his life." --Jay Leno

"This week, President Bush announced he's launching a new campaign to solve the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians. When asked why, Bush said, 'It's fun to finally be working on a problem that I didn't cause.'" --Conan O'Brien

"During a concert of the Virginia symphony at the 400th anniversary celebration of Jamestown, President Bush briefly took over conducting the orchestra. Which explains why the orchestra is now four trillion dollars in debt." --Seth Meyers

Asked about his views on euthanasia, Clinton replied, "Youth in Asia are just like kids everywhere else."

When Clinton was asked what he thought about foreign affairs, he replied, "I don't know. I never had one."

Clinton's mother prayed fervently that Bill would grow up and be president. So far, half of her prayer has been answered.

The American Indians have nicknamed Bill Clinton as "Walking Eagle" because he is so full of **** that he can't fly.

Clinton is doing the work of 3 men: Larry, Curly, and Moe!

President Clinton confounded critics when his job approval rating went up to 69%. "It's no secret why most Americans love him. He's the only person on TV who's not talking about Monica Lewinsky."

"Sarah Palin has admitted she tried marijuana several years ago, but she did not like it. She said it distorted her perceptions, impaired her thinking, and she's hoping that the effects will eventually wear off." –Jay Leno

Unfortunately, Palin was unable to respond to the criticism, because she was wearing gloves." -

"Some critics are saying that Palin won't last on Fox because she's an over-emotional woman who gets the facts wrong. But I disagree. It's working great for Glenn Beck, so she'll be fine." -Craig Ferguson

"In Sarah Palin's new book, she says when she first laid eyes on her future husband, she said out loud, 'Thank you, God,' which is the same thing the Democrats said when they first laid eyes on Sarah Palin." -Conan O'Brien

"People in Alaska are looking forward to Sarah Palin's memoir. They're already calling it 'The Book to Nowhere.'" --David Letterman

Did you know Richard Nixon is the only president whose formal portrait was painted by a police sketch artist?

There is a power struggle going on between President Reagan's advisers. Moe and Curly are out. Larry is still in.

You get the feeling that Dan Quayle's golf bag doesn't have a full set of irons?

LIGHTNIN1
09-07-2010, 11:57 AM

ibtl2

Aren't we looking forward to the next two? CHANGE will be golden.