PDA

View Full Version : RANT: Improper Laptop Use!

RacerX
09-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Thanks for all the business you knobs that use your laptops like tv dinner trays! :beer: Crumbs, coffee, wine, beer, pb&j, special sauce??? :D Sitting on em and breaking screens, throwing baseballs in the house and hitting the LCD, closing the lid on a pen... Tripping over your cords and breaking the connectors so I can solder a new one in! I've seen them run over by cars and even thrown and a couple got shot! $$$MONEY$$$

Zack
09-09-2010, 01:40 PM
So you'd prefer all of the above stopped happening so you can be out of work?

Wut did I miss :confused:

RacerX
09-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Naw, just having fun! I forgot to mention the laptop cpu fans/heatsinks that look like they ate a gerbil! :banana2: A few months back one of my techs opened a laptop bag and looked for the power supply. He found a razor and a thong! :D

Spectragod
09-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for all the business you knobs that use your laptops like tv dinner trays! :beer: Crumbs, coffee, wine, beer, pb&j, special sauce??? :D Sitting on em and breaking screens, throwing baseballs in the house and hitting the LCD, closing the lid on a pen... Tripping over your cords and breaking the connectors so I can solder a new one in! I've seen them run over by cars and even thrown and a couple got shot! $$$MONEY$$$

That's why my laptops are all Panasonic Toughbooks, FTMFW! :beer: