Thread: Sad news

Sad news

I am sorry if this is a repeat of information shared before on this site. I did not see an indication of that, so I feel it necessary to share:
    David Kleist, known as "Blazen71" on this forum, passed away January 29th 2024, this per articles that can be found on the internet.
    I would like to say, that though I never met David, he was one of the kindest, caring, thoughtful, expert, funny, and helpful people I have ever known.
    His help to me while I struggled with the 8 rib upgrade on my MM was more than valuable...it was an example of how we should all be towards one another.
    I will miss him greatly.
    I've struggled to name my MM since purchasing in 2019 and spending untold hours working on it.
    Now I know, I will name it "Blazen".
    I will meet you (finally) on the other side David.
    '03 Silver Birch. Stock rebuilt 4.L 32V DOHC, V7-JT blower w/ADTR racing supercharger kit, Shift kit in transmission, stainless works long pipes and cat backs, Ridetech coil-overs front, shocks in back (ADTR kit). Rebuilt calipers, upgraded front rotors, OEM Mercury wheels, [boost, oil P, WB fuel/air, and fuel pressure] gauges. Build duration was Dec 2019 to Mar 2022. 8 rib serp belt upgrade i/p.

Yes, sad news. Tt was posted by fairlane347 on 1-30-24 but better a repeat than to miss news like this. The forum has nurtured friendships between people who never meet in person but who develope a bond thanks to owning/loving the same cars. I'm sure Blazen71 would smile knowing your Marauder bears his name. Condolences to you for the loss of such a friend.

Mr. Man
    Thanks...
    '03 Silver Birch. Stock rebuilt 4.L 32V DOHC, V7-JT blower w/ADTR racing supercharger kit, Shift kit in transmission, stainless works long pipes and cat backs, Ridetech coil-overs front, shocks in back (ADTR kit). Rebuilt calipers, upgraded front rotors, OEM Mercury wheels, [boost, oil P, WB fuel/air, and fuel pressure] gauges. Build duration was Dec 2019 to Mar 2022. 8 rib serp belt upgrade i/p.

Sorry to hear this...at one time there was an ongoing "in Memoriam" Thread listing all those who have passed over the last 22 years since this site began by Logan/MARAUDERS were first sold...but I don't know where it is now...some GREAT names and friends on that list.

Thread Information