Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pictures of silver Marauder

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    seabreeze,

That's interesting. I wonder what they did with the primer only ones?
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

sounds like the corporate shuffle to me.

My guess regarding the St. Thomas scuttlebutt on primer cars, is that they were shipped to CA to support their Auto show, while the ones I witnessed being prepped were very obviously being prepared for the Detroit show. The timing supports this theory, as the California show kicked off the season a week or two ahead of Detroit. A big placard in the window stating "Hands Off! - Auto Show Vehicle" and every other L-M, Ford, Volvo and Mazda product being prepped at the same time with the same placard are what drew me to this conclusion as they sat in the audit area.
    SeaBreeze

Member # 319

2004 MM 300A (2nd Marauder!)
    Dark Toreador Red / Light Flint Interior
    Acceleration Therapy: TRILOGY #191 (Eaton M-112)

Hmm... I wonder what paint color would match the Ruby Red Reflective inserts? I think I'm gunna paint my calipers this spring... Any ideas?

By spring, you should be considering new calipers, Baer comes in red....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information