Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mitsubishi Evolution - 0, Trilogy Marauder #2 - 1

Mitsubishi Evolution - 0, Trilogy Marauder #2 - 1

You know this car is really going to get me in trouble someday. I just can't resist defending my pride whenever someone challenges me, it's getting very, very, very bad. This morning at 7:30 AM I was driving my daughter to school. I pull up next to a Misubishi Evolution, brand new, and we both were making a right turn onto a divided highway. When the light changed the Evo scoots around the corner and begins to put the peddle to the mettle. I CAN'T STAND THAT KIND OF CHALLENGE TO MY PRIDE!!!!!! So he is about 2 car lenghts ahead of me........... and I let the Supercharger whine, and whine hard. He starts running the car hard and I can hear him continually hitting the red line! It takes me about 1 block, and my daughter's eyes are starting to bug out, and I catch him. He is trying everything!!!!!! But, the next hundred yards gave him a sight he WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!! The rear license plate read "TRILGY2". I plow by 100mph, on the way to school mind you, the Evo is sucking supercharged exhaust fumes. I'm 53 years old and I'm severely out of control with this thing. I am jeopardizing my daughters safety. Something is severely wrong with me. I need professional help, Any suggestions???? Oh, that's right, this is not the right crowd to ask that question!

Your truely,

Addicted To Speed

I know how you feel

I love the story and can definitely relate. I still have a bone stock MM and find myself cruising around with my kids looking for trouble.

SpiderPlow

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Barnes
    You know this car is really going to get me in trouble someday. I just can't resist defending my pride whenever someone challenges me, it's getting very, very, very bad. This morning at 7:30 AM I was driving my daughter to school. I pull up next to a Misubishi Evolution, brand new, and we both were making a right turn onto a divided highway. When the light changed the Evo scoots around the corner and begins to put the peddle to the mettle. I CAN'T STAND THAT KIND OF CHALLENGE TO MY PRIDE!!!!!! So he is about 2 car lenghts ahead of me........... and I let the Supercharger whine, and whine hard. He starts running the car hard and I can hear him continually hitting the red line! It takes me about 1 block, and my daughter's eyes are starting to bug out, and I catch him. He is trying everything!!!!!! But, the next hundred yards gave him a sight he WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!! The rear license plate read "TRILGY2". I plow by 100mph, on the way to school mind you, the Evo is sucking supercharged exhaust fumes. I'm 53 years old and I'm severely out of control with this thing. I am jeopardizing my daughters safety. Something is severely wrong with me. I need professional help, Any suggestions???? Oh, that's right, this is not the right crowd to ask that question!

Your truely,

Addicted To Speed

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest

bigslim Guest
    Only one solution to this Jerry. Put her on the bus or get her a nanny and you go out in the mornings and hunt down "Bad Ricers".

You, young man should be ashamed of your self. All that racing and carrying on, and with the little one onboard too?!? Besides, ALL metropolitan Detroit area smack downs are MY territory. Nice kill though, I love fried rice!!
    2004 MM Black
    Trilogy SC#33
    2.8 pulley
    PRO-M MAF w/JLT RAI
    Ford racing 4.10 gear
    widened rear wheels w/Nitto DRs
    Kooks headers w/ custom exhaust
    MMDS
    Ford racing diff. girdle

Go stand in the corner.........

A grown man no less?

PS....NICE JOB
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Dear Jerry,

you need help my friend,You cannot help yourself!It's a good thing you have achieved celebrity status,there's only so many warnings one can get
    Keep smiling! you're my hero
    Bradley G
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Nice!!!

I got to race one at the local track. Quick little bugger...but not quick enough.

Brand new as well. On his 6th or 7th run we saw a huge billow of blue smoke at 3/4 track. He blew something up and it was flat bedded from the track. This kid couldn't have been 18 years old and it still had temp tags.

Can you imagine trying to explain that one to mom and dad.
    2017 Niro

nice job jerry! maybe next time ricer boy will think twice. i'll bet your daughter thinks you're the coolest dad on the block!!
    2003 Marauder 300A
    Trilogy Supercharger Serial #0054
    Installed by Carfixer 10/16/2004

Tallboy's Garage

Jerry - There is no cure for what ails you. Actually I think you cured yourself and will not drive at those speeds on public highways again.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Barnes

Your truely,

Addicted To Speed
    Age --forget that--numbers don't mean noth'in--like you say---wrong crowd to be mentioning this too except to give us the "kill" news--and most certainly anyone of us , especially those whom are S/C'ed, will definiately dublicate your actions every chance they can--I DO! or they should give up the keys--..and no medicine can make you feel anybetter!! ....WTG......Tom
    Last edited by marauderman; 11-30-2004 at 07:33 PM.
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Cruztaker...good chance mom and dad are soft and fruity like the parents I see around here. They could care less, just repremand son and buy him a better car or some crazy thing like that. There's a TT Supra and a girl with a $70,000+ Land Rover. Over at Eastside high there's a 93 GT Stang capable of 7 second flat 1/8 mile runs. It's not rare for any of us to have nice rides...rich or poor.

Jerry...you're tellin' me? Did I ever inform you that I slaughtered an Impala while I had your car out for 45 minutes? He comes up at the light on the way back acting all big and bad, everyone in his car is looking at me...and I think "No way he'll do it...wife and kids are in the car." I continue to talk to Kathy and light turns green and he gets on it!

So I let him go for all of two seconds and then watch him zip by backwards quick as can be...

You've got a future customer for life Mr. Barnes!
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

MikesMerc Guest
    Congrats on the kill!

LOL....when some poor sole comes along like that just begging to be brutalized by a Trilogized Marauder its pretty hard to resist. Just make sure that you explain to your daughter that you are showing her what NOT to do when she gets old enough to drive. Heck, when you think of it that way, you may need to reinforce the lesson a second time

All kidding aside...be safe out there Jerry!

Mike...are you insinuating that the Evo driver should go back home to his mommy!?!?!
    2007 Honda Accord V6. Fit for a father of two. 5% tint all around.

MikesMerc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by woaface
    Mike...are you insinuating that the Evo driver should go back home to his mommy!?!?!
    LOL...yeah, I guess it is a double lesson for his daughter. I'm sure she'll remember to stay waaaay clear of the rice when she grows up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information