Hey everyone! I'd like to put together a video showcasing our awesome cars - whether they be non-aspirated or fully blown, or whatever the mod may be; doesn't matter.

To make the video worth-while I'll need a lot of content; at least for my idea to work. So I'm asking all of you to help me out if you're interested in seeing a video made about our Marauders.

All I ask is you email me pictures, and videos and your marauder doing whatever, whereever. Burnout pics/vids and really neeto things like that would be especially important.

So, please email me your pictures: jourdan@enspiar.com

If you can't send a video via email, or can't send pictures, please email me a link to where I can download it.

PLEASE: Do not post your pictures here, or your videos here as I cannot keep them organized as easily if they were sent to my inbox. You can also send question to that email too!

I hope to have a good deal of content to work with. If I don't get too many items from you all I wont be able to put anything together. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful cars!