Thread: I need a helmet...

I need a helmet...

Well after a week of not posting on here because i was saving my 200th post i must say, my marauder is fast! Last few days i have installed a JLT CAI, lidio tune and the best part, zex wet kit(100 shot). Taking the rauder to the track tomorrow night after work and hoping ill be low 13s if not 12s . My zex install looks almost exactly like dennis reinharts . The purge isnt working...dont know why, ill have to see tomorrow when i fill the bottle.
    2003a Black Marauder- Procharged, Cobra exaustmanifold, Flowmaster 40s, 4.10s, Widend rear rims and other stuff.
    2003a Black Marauder- Nitrous, SCT tune, Detroit TruTrac with ford 4.10s, JLT CAI Totaled in storm 6-18-09
    2003 Yamaha R1

Quote Originally Posted by Gre8one7
    Well after a week of not posting on here because i was saving my 200th post i must say, my marauder is fast! Last few days i have installed a JLT CAI, lidio tune and the best part, zex wet kit(100 shot). Taking the rauder to the track tomorrow night after work and hoping ill be low 13s if not 12s . My zex install looks almost exactly like dennis reinharts . The purge isnt working...dont know why, ill have to see tomorrow when i fill the bottle.
    Good luck at the track, let us know what you ran.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Gre8one7
    You will have the car dyno tuned for the N2O, right?

lidio sent me a nos tune. First of all i want to thanks jason(sabtaj1) and his friends for helping me at the track. The night was interesting, waited 45min for gas, then and hour in line. Got to run and nos wasnt fully there(my mistake) and i ran a 13.999. Then jason and his friends fixed me up, i ran again and got a 13.90. After that they had there shootout races where domestics had to be 120 mph to enter, third run was a mustang vrs a yellow s10(think thats what it was), they both took off, s10 snapped the axle and hit the tree, so about an hour after that i got to run and i got a 13.75. Spun the tires alot on the last run which gives me a lot of hope for faster times.
    2003a Black Marauder- Procharged, Cobra exaustmanifold, Flowmaster 40s, 4.10s, Widend rear rims and other stuff.
    2003a Black Marauder- Nitrous, SCT tune, Detroit TruTrac with ford 4.10s, JLT CAI Totaled in storm 6-18-09
    2003 Yamaha R1

Thread Information