Thread: OEM Rear Bumper Cover

OEM Rear Bumper Cover

I have a used rear bumper cover. It came off of a parted out car. Original paint was DTR and it appears to have been repainted DBP, with ghost flames. The side rails are intact, however the two areas where it is secured along the bottom will require some attention. Of note the previous owner installed a bolt, off center at the bottom of the cover. I can only assume this was to prevent the winds effects. It will require a repaint. I will also take more detailed photos for any perspective buyers. I prefer local pick-up, but am willing to meet someone for delivery within 75 miles of Commerce, Georgia.
    $300
    Thanks for looking.
    ROCOB
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will take it

PM Sent...

2007 CVPI & 2004 Marauder 300A

where have i seen that paint job before? i know it was on this site? hmmm no im curious anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by WESTTXPATRIOT View Post
    where have i seen that paint job before? i know it was on this site? hmmm no im curious anyone?
    the car was for sale months ago and the add said it had a turbo, but when i saw the pics it really had a procharger.

btw, Stacy thats a heck of a deal for that bumper cover.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCOB View Post
    I have a used rear bumper cover. It came off of a parted out car. Original paint was DTR and it appears to have been repainted DBP, with ghost flames. The side rails are intact, however the two areas where it is secured along the bottom will require some attention. Of note the previous owner installed a bolt, off center at the bottom of the cover. I can only assume this was to prevent the winds effects. It will require a repaint. I will also take more detailed photos for any perspective buyers. I prefer local pick-up, but am willing to meet someone for delivery within 75 miles of Commerce, Georgia.
    $300
    Thanks for looking.
    ROCOB
    You bought that from the guy who was parting out a MM on graiglist in GA. I spoke to him and was going to buy that rear bumper cover for $225.00 But couldn't justify the price of shipping. That guy also has a motor for sale. And yes it had a procharger I just missed it, he sold it for $1500.00 .OMG so cheap. ROBOCOP, I'm surprized you didn't buy the smoked tail lights for 50 bucks? Oh well.

when was someone parting out a MM in Georgia?........ i missed that on CL
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I daily drive mine because I love driving it. I'm not going to spend most of my time behind the wheel in some piece of crap when I could be enjoying every minute of it. If somebody runs into me, so be it. I'll get something else and move on.
    I think cars should be driven, not kept in garages their whole life. If you want to collect something, collect stamps.

OEM Rear Bumper Cover

You bought that from the guy who was parting out a MM on graiglist in GA.

You are correct.

I spoke to him and was going to buy that rear bumper cover for $225.00 But couldn't justify the price of shipping.

Shipping makes an item like this cost prohibitive for most people, if you can find one of these new and oem they are quite expensive. if memory serves me right somewhere in the 650.00-750.00 range + shipping.

That guy also has a motor for sale. And yes it had a procharger I just missed it, he sold it for $1500.00 .OMG so cheap.

He had the motor for sale and yes that was a steal for someone

I'm surprized you didn't buy the smoked tail lights for 50 bucks? Oh well.

This is the part of your post I really do not understand. You make an assumption or inference that you know what parts I purchased from the gentleman in Atlanta. But if the smoked tail lights are so appealing to you, why didn't you snag em? but then again maybe you did.

Respectfully,

ROCOB

ROBOCOP

Moderators please lock this thread as the item is sold & thank you mercurymarauder.net
    Last edited by ROCOB; 06-13-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: item is sold.

Thread Information