MercuryMarauder.net Forums    

Go Back   MercuryMarauder.net Forums > Supporting Vendors > bigcowl-imp's garage sale

bigcowl-imp's garage sale Looking for parts? You've found the right place! bigcowl-imp's garage sale

Old 02-19-2012, 05:49 AM

Trader: (38)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
I've built and flown dozens of model airplanes over the years. The best is a P38 Lightning with two 4 stroke motors, retractable landing gear and a 6 foot wingspan. It took me 3 years to build from a balsa kit. It still flies great!
Sounds sweet got any pics ??
Old 02-19-2012, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT_MERC View Post
Here is some of the stuff I just sold.

Revo: Big block conversion, I had to build the conversion myself, there were no kits at the time.

I had a T-Maxx, all Super Maxx aluminum parts, with a big block conversion, but didn't get a chance to get any pics before it sold. Between two enthusiasts, they bought all of my stuff within 48 hrs of posting it on Craigs List
I loved these cars. I enjoyed building them more than driving them.
That Revo looks sweet but i really like that crawler ...what brand is it ??
Old 02-19-2012, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
Boy! I'd hate to see the end result if crack and hookers were your hobby!
haha ya i hate to see that too........
Old 02-19-2012, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
I have 3 carbon fiber touring cars, 1/10, 1/9th, and 1/8 scales. All do 80 mph or better. Brushless truggy and a couple of 16th scales. My garage is a RC chop shop.
Pics or it didn`t happen
Old 02-19-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Boy View Post
I've got Helis, planes, war birds, trucks, crawlers, Sand Rails, 90+mph Monsters...

I love this stuff...

Aloha
Pics or u aint got nutten................whitch island u on ?? My son lives on Maui...
Old 02-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Supporting Member

Trader: (1)
My TV, PreAmp, CD, DVD, Cable box, fan and light remotes are awesome.

As soon as the Stepford Remote Control is available on Amazon I am getting one for every room and every car I want to be the first on this board to write review.
Dictator - "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
"Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, it only means that your'e two steps ahead of them with their cash in your hand"
"Hallelujah"

Last edited by sailsmen; 02-19-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsmen View Post
My TV, PreAmp, CD, DVD, Cable box, fan and light remotes are awesome.

As soon as the Stepford Remote Control is available on Amazon I am getting one for every room and every car I want to be the first on this board to write review.
BAHAHA don`t you like to have some real fun ???
Old 02-19-2012, 07:03 AM
Supporting Member

Trader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcowl-imp View Post
BAHAHA don`t you like to have some real fun ???
I really enjoy listening to the audio and video system. Some of the equipment is 30 years old and has a better sound than most of what is bought today. It is really fun to have someone who has never experienced a quality sound system hear it.
Dictator - "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
"Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, it only means that your'e two steps ahead of them with their cash in your hand"
"Hallelujah"
Old 02-19-2012, 03:05 PM
The Interceptor

Trader: (3)
None of my pics are digital, since I have not been real active in the hobby for a while. Here is a quick pic of some of my planes in storage.

Oh, and a couple cars too, lower right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-02-19_08-39-14_799.jpg (93.3 KB, 12 views)

Eaton M112 Supercharger, UPR Billet Tensioner, Stainless Works Headers and Full Exhaust System, Custom Built High PerformanceTrans and Midwest Converters 3000 Stall Street Performance Torque Converter, LPD 40,000 GVW Trans Cooler, B & M Aluminum Deep Trans Pan, Forced Lube Mod, Metco Aluminum Control Arms, Police MMX Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft Loop, Ford Racing 4.10's, Ford Racing Carbon Trac-Lok Clutches, Ford Racing Axle Girdle, Nitto Motivos, Accel Super Coils, Aeromotive Stealth 340 Fuel Pump, Kenne Bell Boost a Pump, Musclemerc Catch Can and Cooling Mod, Mil Eliminators, ON3 Cot Delete Kit with Braided Hoses, Metco Pulley Kit, 3 Gauge Pillar Pod, Gauge Conversion in center stack, Optima Redtop Battery, 25% Tint, Weathertech Window Visors.

COMING SOON: Addco Sway bars, Metco Watts Link, Hurst Roll Control. Need a warm garage!

Last edited by tbone; 02-19-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:32 PM
V.I.P Parking for DTR's only!!

Trader: (4)
Quote:
None of my pics are digital, since I have not been real active in the hobby for a while. Here is a quick pic of some of my planes in storage.

Oh, and a couple cars too, lower right.
That's awesome Tom. I've so badly since I was a kid, wanted to buy and learn to fly RC planes.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Great quotes!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBT View Post
you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
Quote:
I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Eat poo poo and die heathen.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:16 PM
The Interceptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post
That's awesome Tom. I've so badly since I was a kid, wanted to buy and learn to fly RC planes.

Sent from my iPhone
I've probably had 50+ airplanes over the years. Once you learn how to fly, you never forget. Just like riding a bike. If you are serious, I can teach you.

Eaton M112 Supercharger, UPR Billet Tensioner, Stainless Works Headers and Full Exhaust System, Custom Built High PerformanceTrans and Midwest Converters 3000 Stall Street Performance Torque Converter, LPD 40,000 GVW Trans Cooler, B & M Aluminum Deep Trans Pan, Forced Lube Mod, Metco Aluminum Control Arms, Police MMX Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft Loop, Ford Racing 4.10's, Ford Racing Carbon Trac-Lok Clutches, Ford Racing Axle Girdle, Nitto Motivos, Accel Super Coils, Aeromotive Stealth 340 Fuel Pump, Kenne Bell Boost a Pump, Musclemerc Catch Can and Cooling Mod, Mil Eliminators, ON3 Cot Delete Kit with Braided Hoses, Metco Pulley Kit, 3 Gauge Pillar Pod, Gauge Conversion in center stack, Optima Redtop Battery, 25% Tint, Weathertech Window Visors.

COMING SOON: Addco Sway bars, Metco Watts Link, Hurst Roll Control. Need a warm garage!
Old 02-19-2012, 04:20 PM
V.I.P Parking for DTR's only!!

Trader: (4)
Quote:
I've probably had 50+ airplanes over the years. Once you learn how to fly, you never forget. Just like riding a bike. If you are serious, I can teach you.
Oh man would I. I'd first need to buy a beginner plane so as to not fear of wrecking it.

Sent from my iPhone

Great quotes!!
Quote:
you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
Quote:
I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Eat poo poo and die heathen.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:22 PM
300B

I've won 2nd place in a buggy race at a local track that was up and running years ago. I'd love to get back into this if I could find somewhere local to run. That stuff can get expensive.

I still have a remote plan that I'm scared to fly again. Crashed it the 2 nd time I flew it.
2003 Black/Light Flint MM, PROCHARGER D1SC#30, 4.10 GEARS, REAR COOLING MOD, SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS.

1993 MUSTANG LX HATCH, 347 STROKER, 3.73 GEARS, TUBULAR K MEMBER, TKO 3550 TRANNY, AEROSPACE DUAL PISTON BREAKS.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:39 PM
The Interceptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post
Oh man would I. I'd first need to buy a beginner plane so as to not fear of wrecking it.

Sent from my iPhone
I went through a number of trainers before I got the hang of it. Par for the course. Since then, I've had planes that I've flown dozens and dozens of times. On the other hand I've had planes that had very short lives due to mid air collsions, pilot error, mechanical failure, battery failure - most notably on a 1/4 scale that caused a spectacular crash caught on film, even a crash that was reported in the newspaper.
Extremely fun and rewarding hobby. And extremely expensive.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:57 PM

Trader: (6)
i`ve had my share of nitro trucks, from Tmaxx, savages, but my love of RC is helis, hell to date at the parking lot that the Rc guy play on sunday i still hold the fast run at a top speed of 97mph with a trex 600! and that side by side at the start line and my heli is on the ground when were racing!