Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WRX v.s. Marauder

WRXtacy Guest

Talking WRX v.s. Marauder

Hey guys, I have a story.........u guys might not like it, but it's reality.

I know this guy @ my work that has a Marauder and I have a Subaru WRX.

Well once he got the ride, I wanted to test the muscle of his Merc. We didnt set anything up, we just got off of work and we both went the same way. Next thing we know we are next to each other @ a street light. Well, I didn't think he was going to gun it, but the light turned green an I could hear that exhaust.

I felt I needed to show my 4 cylinders can put some muscles as well. So I gun it too, Well I took him off the line and smoked him....I noticed he kinda let off the gas, because he thought maybe there was a cop up the street. I had a radar, so I wasnt worried.

I do give all the respect to the Marauder, because it is a very sharp car and has some big muscle and u gotta love that exhaust and those big ass chrome rims.

I just felt good that my 4 cylinder (half of what he has) beat an 8 cylinder.

Well, its ok becuase we always talk about, both of our cars and its so exciting how horsepower is produced by any kind of car.

Dont hate.......respect fate.

Peace.ONE.

Our cars hold people.

Thanks for trolling.

-A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

...and come up against one of the many 12 second supercharged marauders and you'll get your butt spanked.

What's your point.

The marauder, stock is a 15 second car.

I wouldn't be caught dead driving a wrx.

I love the WRX, I got a red one in my trunk right now!

Which one would you rather be in? Which one should most fear?

This...

or THIS?

Sarge, I would have said "good idea for extra weight for the winter," but then filling your trunk with cheap scrap metal would do the same thing.

I want a remote controlled one to give to my nephew for Christmas - except it will probably break.

-A
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

WRXtacy Guest

Lightbulb

Calm down guys, dont hate.

I dont hate the Merc. I actually like it and thought about trading my Rex for the Merc.

You guys dont need to hate the WRX, its a great car and so is the Marauder.

I just wanted to share the story.

Peace...ONE.

Originally posted by WRXtacy
    I actually like it and thought about trading my Rex for the Merc.
    What did they want...your car and $42K??!!

WRXtacy Guest

Exclamation

DAmn, I wonder how much $ they stole from your for you Marauder.

Know the facts before u talk.

The Marauder isnt that much and my car is worth a lot.

The Maruader for $30K

The WRX for $25K

Cmon now...

Its too bad, just that I needed a car for all the seasons, so that is obvious, why I have a WRX.

Peace...ONE.

Aw now give me a break, WRXtacy.

If we went to WRXcesstestosterone.com and narrowly focused on some one-dimensional aspect of our cars that exceeds the WRX on our first post your boys would be all over us like a troop of feces flinging baboons. You are getting the response you expected.
    Last edited by Agent M79; 12-07-2003 at 04:54 PM.
    Dave

*insert here the sound of something rushing over the head of a 20-something breakdancer*

TripleTransAm Guest
    Yo Yo (Can I call you Yo for short?)...

No one hates any cars here. It isn't the cars that come on here posting threads that have ZERO input regarding the Marauder experience OR the Marauder community of good friends. It certainly isn't the cars that post threads that, from all appearances, seem to be destined to troll for flames...

I'm touched that you like the Marauder... really. Because of this, I read and reread your post and kept telling myself "look harder... there MUST be a point to this post". I kept thinking "why not post 1342 other threads about all the other cars that are faster than a stock Marauder"...

(for instance, most Ferraris, most high-end Porsches, most Lamborghinis, the Viper, the Corvette, the Grand Nationals, the T-types, the 2003 Mustang Cobra, the 2003 Mustang Mach I, uncle Fred's 440 Super Bee, the 1971 Trans Am, the 1972 Trans Am, the 1973 Trans Am SD, the 1978 Trans Am W72 w/ 4-speed, ....................
    you get the point)

So, get busy there, young master Yo. You've posted the first thread, better get cracking on the next 1341 threads with basically the same message... c'mon, we're waiting... chop chop... hop to it...

Originally posted by WRXtacy
    I know this guy @ my work that has a Marauder and I have a Subaru WRX.
    Who is this Chicago Marauder owner you are reffering to, is he a member on this site, should be.

Since you know him, tell him to give us a visit here and tell his version of the story, or is it just a "story".

Peace out, Yo-Yo.
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

...'nuff said
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry YoYo I don't believe anything you have to say after seeing the ET you listed and then took down.
    63 1/2' Merc 406 (434ci) tri-powered "Ratsmoker"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information