Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you sell your MM???

Would you sell your MM???

Wuz up guys!!! I have a few questions and I would like my MM.net Members to give me there feed back......I'm a young male that is working hard to make ends meet. I have a 2003 MM black with flint insides!! Im in LOVE with her!! She was stolen from my house and I found nothing but the back window on the floor in the morning. The police found it and I have been stuggling to get her back on the road ever since.......The steering column is busted they stole both head lights they took the battery, busted the back driver side window and took the rims and tires!!!! .....Now my question to you guys..... Should I 1. Keep the car and fix it back up or 2. Sale it (as is) and include the things that I have bought already.

Advise please!!!!

Do you have insurance??? I hope.....

Is this your daily driver?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsyc View Post
    Do you have insurance??? I hope.....
    I dropped full coverage trying to cut corners!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gifted View Post
    Is this your daily driver?
    Yes it was!! So I have been caughting rides to and from work and Im at the point were something has to happen.

Sorry for your troubles. I would back burner it for a while and when things are more favorable I would restore. They don't eat grass just sitting so.......
    ---------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder BLACK
    SS inserts
    Addco sway bars
    JLT CAI
    4.10's
    MO's custom tune
    275 rwhp/303 lbs. torque

Quote Originally Posted by MrHall1 View Post
    Wuz up guys!!! I have a few questions and I would like my MM.net Members to give me there feed back......I'm a young male that is working hard to make ends meet. I have a 2003 MM black with flint insides!! Im in LOVE with her!! She was stolen from my house and I found nothing but the back window on the floor in the morning. The police found it and I have been stuggling to get her back on the road ever since.......The steering column is busted they stole both head lights they took the battery, busted the back driver side window and took the rims and tires!!!! .....Now my question to you guys..... Should I 1. Keep the car and fix it back up or 2. Sale it (as is) and include the things that I have bought already.

Advise please!!!!

Sorry this happen to you and your car , keep it and maybe you could do a Father/Son thing and fix her up

Quote Originally Posted by prchrman View Post
    Sorry for your troubles. I would back burner it for a while and when things are more favorable I would restore. They don't eat grass just sitting so.......
    You make a very good point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guittard22 View Post
    Sorry this happen to you and your car , keep it and maybe you could do a Father/Son thing and fix her up

Yea I'm really leaning towards fixing it up cause I really don't want to let it go!

The only thing that will cost is rims and tires I'm gonna say about 2k. Everything els is nothing to it. I say take your time and restore it and next time make sure you've got some security hook up to it. I would like to know how it got stolen?. I would never for any reason sell my dream/hobby/baby
    Last edited by slickster; 03-30-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    03 300a. black #1695 of 7839 born 6/20/02.
    Adopted 3/31/11. Sold

03 300a black #1199
    TERMINATOR SWAP
    430rwhp. Done by mo's

Based on what you described as being 'in the wind' the wheels are going to be the real big expense if you choose to use MM OEM. You might find a used set here or on e-bay types places. I'd say fix it up as your budget allows.

Could also buy a set of cheap steelies from a crown vic until you get the cheese for MM rims.
    2003 MM
    1985 CJ7

damn, sorry to hear that man, hell I would say part it out and start over with a another Marauder when the money and time is right..

Quote Originally Posted by MrHall1 View Post

Advise please!!!!
    Keep it unless it is a financial burden. Obviously you have to do what you have to do in order to get by. Don't let a machine ruin you financially, that's what ex-wives are for.

~But, it makes it a lot easier when he is manscaped.~ Haggis
    ~Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
    WIN WIN!~ Zack
    ~Who needs to stop? I just wanna gooooooooooo ~ -Matt-

Quote Originally Posted by blkZooM View Post
    damn, sorry to hear that man, hell I would say part it out and start over with a another Marauder when the money and time is right..

+1 on that... these cars are on this site and others... gotta get to work to keep the job that pays for these things... Unless you are financially able then let her sit till you have the time / money.

What you need to get it back on the road?

back window $250
    4 steelies with used tires $400 tops
    steering column... bet you could find one try pm bigcowl-imp he is parting out 2 MM or pm bodyman he may have one too...

again, do whats financially the best option for you TODAY!
    MONEY PIT STATS:
    Cobra Long Block 3-11
    Tuxedo Paint 2-12
    Spoiler added when painted
    Class Glass Hood also added when Painted
    SCT3 Tuner and Marty Tune 3-12
    Dead Pedal 3-12
    MORE TO COME!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information