Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call

Roll Call

Alright MCM its check-in time whats everybody up too? I know everybodys in the winter frame of mind but I think a Tri_county get together is a thought.

I don't know about you but I'm in mourning. I miss my car. When do you want to get together?
    Dan

Rest area, rest home -- what difference does it make? I'm sure Grandma enjoyed seeing all those big trucks pulling in and out.

bigslim Guest
    I wave to my MM everyday as I walk by it to get in the other one. Nice to hear from you. Maybe we can still get everyone together for a burger and brew after the holiday madness.

Hack / Slim,
    Anytime...anyplace.
    Hey Slim, the MM is supposed to be the "other one".
    Letting it sit all winter just keeps it new for the second owner. One fine day it will "wave" back at you !

bigslim Guest
    I wouldn't take Halle Berry (MM) out in weather like this but I would make Rosanne Barr (T-Bird) go out and plow the snow.

DetGeno Guest
    I see it and drive it everyday! Seeing salt, ugly snow rim and tires on, it just breaks my heart!

Be happy. Don't worry Drive it in the snow! It does work in the snow. Just hand wash regulary. Wear your smile!

bigslim Guest
    Just can't do it!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Although I am about to put my winter wheels and tires on it. This is just in case I do drive it. I will post pictures with my winter wheels.

Lowell,
    If Slim doesn't drive it in Winter, I wonder why he has Winter tires...Hmm...I know...Slim must not have Traction Control !

I was thinking about after Christmas but Sunday is gonna be sunny and in the 40`s.If anyone wants to get together tomorrow Iam open to ideas, it dont always have to be at Wild Woody`s. Lowell,There s a place in Davason off I-69 called Whitey`s if its still there the wife and I have been there a few times for dinner that would be worth a try in the future.Gilby down your way there was a place called Quattro`s I was at a few years ago is it still there?I think its more torwards Flat Rock.Just wondering.Its gonna be a long winter.
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 12-20-2003 at 09:51 AM.

bigslim Guest
    Could be a big "maybe". I could make it.

This car is for driving and thats what Im going to do with it all year in all weather.

I have only owned it about a month and I have put 3000 miles on it already. Yes it does seeem to be gettin faster all the time.

2 big snowstorms here in PA and I was out in both of them. The stock tires are really not all that bad. Just don't expect to go anywhere quickly.

I have been very happy but there was something bothering me....

Drove a taurus for a few hours the other day and came to the conclusion that I need a dead pedal for my left foot!

I know Kenny Brown makes one are there any others?

After that modification (will be my first) I should be quite happy for a while.
    2003 300A "Morticia"
    2009 Expedition
    1996 E250

FASTEST SPEED POST: 25WPM at 78MPH
    (can only improve with practice)

Hack, tomorrow is to finnish my Christmas shopping for Judy. My lovley bride of 23 years. My Saturday's of exrta store hours ended today, thankfully, I am whipped. Two parties tonight. Slim, drive the car, enjoy it. Gilby, when are you going to spend your fixed income at
    Trillogy? I know you are getting it, I saw your enthusiasim. All members go to crown vic.net. Check out the new meaning of STAP! It is good for a grin. All of you I have not mentioned, it has been a pleasure to meet you. Look forwar to meeting you again, looking for ward to meeting more nice people like you in the future. Merry Christmas. I must nap.

bigslim Guest
    Heavy, my biggest concern is that I don't want see those pretty wheels getting salt all over them. Those wheels won't look good all scratched up from car washes. I will probably put some miles on it this winter once I put my winter wheels on. I will try to put them on this week although I will be quite busy. Also, what you said is true. This car does need a dead pedal. I miss that. Lowell, Merry x-Mas to you and yours and we will see you next year. To the rest of the guys, I can make Woodys if you want to.

Dan, Have you got that nav display mounted yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information