Hi all. The time has come.... I've moved and no longer have safe (off street) space for the car. I'd love to keep it, but I'm saving up to buy a house in the next year or two and am looking to build the down payment fund / cut the mod budget entirely. Truly a sad sad day for my inner engine head

That being said. It's an 03 300A with 127k on the clock. I have the factory hood, intake, radio etc. Almost everything stock for it including a spare set of control arms. All included with sale regardless of price negotiated. ( MM.net member special only!) All Mods are listed on the post below

Here is a link to my Craigslist page here in Delaware. https://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/5031272037.html

A MM enthusiast could fix all the little BS like the window motor and taillights in a weekend or two. I just moved started a new job and am absolutely slammed for time and just don't have the energy/money to throw at it.

Ive had it since 32k miles, and we have had some wonderful adventures together, but its just time to move on. Believe me though, once I have a garage again I'll be acquiring another one

I'm asking $8k on CL, open to accepting a bit lower number from MM.net members. Make me an offer. I'll meet you halfway anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region. Would hate to see it go to someone who doesn't know/appreciate these machines.

Let me know if you are interested. Matt @ 302-540-5503 or matthew.laird@outlook.com