Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just missed out on a great deal

here is the same car now priced 2 grand higher from $9800 to $11,911 smh...they realized the attention it was recieving and jacked the price up.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...96534657&Log=0

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderMatt200 View Post
    here is the same car now priced 2 grand higher from $9800 to $11,911 smh...they realized the attention it was recieving and jacked the price up.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...96534657&Log=0

DisclaimerNew Quoted price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions. Price may include manufacturer ("OEM") incentives which may expire at any time and are subject to OEM qualification criteria and may be contingent upon OEM finance company approval. See store for details. Quoted price does not include dealer documentary fee. Tax, tag, and registration fees not included. Standard features are based upon trim level. Accessories, options and color may vary. Used Subject to prior sale. Quoted price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions. Price may include manufacturer ("OEM") incentives which are subject to OEM qualification criteria and may be contingent upon OEM finance company approval. See store for details. Quoted price does not include dealer documentary fee. Tax, tag, and registration fees not included. Standard features are based upon trim level. Accessories, options and color may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderMatt200 View Post
    im always searching the web for stuff and i stumbled upon a black 2003 MARAUDER last night at 1:30am right here one mile from my house at a dealership (Autonation). Car had 34k miles and they were only asking $9800. So knowing they are closed on Sundays i had to go see it and strike a deal. So kissed the wife threw on some shoes and i hopped the gate and searched all over that huge lot looking for it. I came up empty. So i emailed them to call me. Just got the text that it sold yesterday. He said the car was nearly immaculate and they recieved calls from all over the US for it. Im so dissappointed. I was either going to flip that car or most likely keep it and sell the one i just got. Or hell keep both. I never got to inspect it myself so who knows but ive never seen one with that low of miles for that good of a price. and the damn thing was literally in my back yard

as i typed this out the manager texted me again and said it had 2 previous owners and a clean carfax S.O.B. Oh well, win some ya lose some
    I was looking at this same one to start out at, but since I can't move on anything till the 29th, it wouldn't have done me much good to call them about it. I almost thought I had something. They said a guy from Dallas was coming down and would be there any minute. He kept trying to sell me a Toyota and I just hung up after he said he would keep me "updated, but would love to put me in a new tundra"
    Yeah, right.
    Last edited by 95ColdBird; 04-01-2015 at 09:59 PM.
    A Thunderbird guy who found a love for something that isn't a coupe.
    http://forums.tccoa.com/member.php?u=21894
    ^My TCCoA page.
    1995 Ford Thunderbird LX-Empty!
    1997 Ford Thunderbird LX-Built Monster 2v+4.30s
    2014 Ford Focus SE-Auto!
    Marauder coming soon to a tall texan near you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information