Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Windy City Marauders ?

I'm relaxing in the parking lot. Not in the car though. 355 wasn't bad at all traffic wise or snow wise

2003 Crown Vic Lx Sport with a loud exhaust my summer DD
    1 of only 2945 Sports made in 2003

I got some other toys too

Going with my brother and his explorer

waiting to be blown
    You can run all your life but not go anywhere
    positive manifold pressure leads to coitus

I'm here! 85MPH all the way up 355!

Builder Of Badassery
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

No problems to get here
    (NO S.I.V.s)

waiting to be blown
    You can run all your life but not go anywhere
    positive manifold pressure leads to coitus

Was a fun time even though some people weren't man enough to make the trip.

Hope you feel better soon PEM

2003 Crown Vic Lx Sport with a loud exhaust my summer DD
    1 of only 2945 Sports made in 2003

I got some other toys too

Quote Originally Posted by ajdereicup View Post

Yes, I'm a wuss. But in my defense, I was just outside, and it took me 20 mins to get out of my parking spot. They still haven't plowed!
    Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!
    Production #1489 of 3213/#516 of 997

Quote Originally Posted by champ1173 View Post
    Yes, I'm a wuss. But in my defense, I was just outside, and it took me 20 mins to get out of my parking spot. They still haven't plowed!

No excuse for you not to at least drop off your lady friend!

Builder Of Badassery
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Wifey changed my plans. Had to shovel driveway and take her grocery shopping. I told her I wanted to go to the meet and she sulked a bit. Wasn't worth it to come and have an unhappy wife.....

Quote Originally Posted by ajdereicup View Post

Lololololololololololol I owe you a beer

Build# 1979/3214
    Year 2004
    300B
    Ext. DTR
    Int. Dark Char
    FINALLY BOOSTED!!!

being sick sucks

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Sorry to hear Paul. I got it the day after Christmas and still feel like hell and STILL coughing up the lung butter... But word is it isn't contagious after three days or so. Builder Of Badassery
    I'm not trying to turn this into a pity party, but, whatever I've got is really annoying....I've been hacking like a cat trying to loosen up a hairball....never heard the phrase "lung butter" before but that's a good description.....was coughing so bad Sunday....noticed the vision in my right eye was getting dark.... I called my optometrists emergency number and he met me at his office....was scared to death that I was going to go blind in that eye....seems I coughed so hard that I caused a vitreous hemorrhage that resulted in my eye filling internally with blood....only temporary vision impairment...should go away by itself in approx 4 - 6 weeks...can only see shadows and darkness and some light....going nuts with one eyed vision....no depth perception and can't do anything that will cause pressure on the eye....very gratefull that it will heal itself....regards to all and keep planning a date for a get together

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery ^^^ PEM
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Quote Originally Posted by pem View Post
    I'm not trying to turn this into a pity party, but, whatever I've got is really annoying....I've been hacking like a cat trying to loosen up a hairball....never heard the phrase "lung butter" before but that's a good description.....was coughing so bad Sunday....noticed the vision in my right eye was getting dark.... I called my optometrists emergency number and he met me at his office....was scared to death that I was going to go blind in that eye....seems I coughed so hard that I caused a vitreous hemorrhage that resulted in my eye filling internally with blood....only temporary vision impairment...should go away by itself in approx 4 - 6 weeks...can only see shadows and darkness and some light....going nuts with one eyed vision....no depth perception and can't do anything that will cause pressure on the eye....very gratefull that it will heal itself....regards to all and keep planning a date for a get together
    Yikes. Hope you get better soon!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'04 Marauder #357 of 3213 - Built and Eaton swapped - "MERCD"
    '21 F150 XLT 5.0 Sport
    '18 Chevy Malibu Redline
    '15 Mustang GT, performance package
    '01 BMW 740i M-Sport, manual swapped
    '97 Lincoln Town Car (black on black)
    '10 Harley Ultra Limited
    '08 Kawasaki ZX6R
    '03 Grand Marquis(sold)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread Information