Thread: Tapatalk/Forum Questions

Tapatalk/Forum Questions

Ok so usually I view this site on my iphone by going through google and picking this site. When the server switch happened I saw that you can download Tapatalk(which I heard makes this site even easier)for free. So I downloaded it and signed up no problems. However when the main screen for this site comes up in Tapatalk with all the threads on it they are not order of most recent replys like it is in Google. I refresh it but it just seems to mix the threads up. I'm confused...
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A---Black of Course!

Mo's 93 Octane Tune for 3.55's(Thanks Marty!), K&N Intake with Prefilter, Steeda Pulleys(Thanks DRobin), Intake Spacer, Stewart/EMP water pump, Powdercoated Cam Covers and Coil Covers and COT, Granatelli Connectors, A few billet goodies, FRPP Ceramic Coated Shortys with X-pipe and High flow cats(Thanks DRobin again!), Magnaflow's and 4" Tips no resonator, Addco rear Sway Bar, Moog front end links, Oil Catch Can, 200 amp alternator with Big 3 Upgrade, Napa Performance rotors front and rear and EBC Greenstuff pads, SS braided brake hoses and red calipers, HID's 5K head and 3K fog, 20% Tint all around, Bob White Red Inserts, Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals, Anti-theft Trunk Plates, Trunk Lid Liner, Tinted Tails, Marauder Valve Stem Caps, Chin Spoiler and Aftermarket Girdle Cover

Yup, i did tapatalk a few months ago, and didn't like it. I kept it on my phone just incase i want to post up a pic, but other than that, Google it is.

Check your settings. You should be able to sort by most recent and unread (that's how I have mine set up)

Unfortunately one thing that I dislike Is that once I read a thread & tap the refresh button top right it doesn't refresh the thread list. I have to go out of tapatalk and then log in

#firstworldproblems I know right
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

the only time I use tapatalk is if I am uploading pictures to this site from my phone... even then sometimes I upload them to photobucket first.... I always use the internet version for keeping in touch
    2003 Black - sold, back again, and sold
    2003 DBP/DC - #153 Whipple 3.4 (permanent garage art)
    2003 DBP/LF - # 36 (sold)
    2003 DBP/LF - # 205 (sold)
    2004 Black - Trilogy #43
    2003 Black - shitbox (sold)
    2004 DTR - shitbox #2

Quote Originally Posted by Comin' in Hot View Post
    the only time I use tapatalk is if I am uploading pictures to this site from my phone... even then sometimes I upload them to photobucket first.... I always use the internet version for keeping in touch
    that's exactly what i do
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

You guys have the newer real s h i t t y version. I refuse to update my old version of Tapatalk. Lots of complaints on the newer updates.

I've been using Tapatalk for 3-4 years. Still the best way to sort through forums.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Quote Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post
    You guys have the newer real s h i t t y version. I refuse to update my old version of Tapatalk. Lots of complaints on the newer updates.

I've been using Tapatalk for 3-4 years. Still the best way to sort through forums.

nuff said
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Quote Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post

I should have stayed with the old version. Whenever it updates I have to relearn everything and I hate that
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

I think the new version works great! I haven't logged on without it for a couple years now!

Go to the timeline tab. That is all the newest in order.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
    "Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Thread Information