Its that time of year once again. Time to have another picnic . This will be our 4th annual SSM picnic. The picnic will be on Sunday Feb 18th at Markham Park ( Same as last year ) from 11:00 - ????? Whenever the sun goes down. It falls on President's Day Weekend So I am sure that most people will have off the following day to relax before going back to work.

The address to the park is 16001 West State Road 84
Sunrise, FL 33326. There is a $1 fee per person to get in to the park.

We will have the usual Burgers, Dogs, Chips, and Soda. If anyone would like to bring a dish to the picnic please feel free to do so, Just let me know So that I can keep track of who is bringing what and so we dont have too much of one thing. For the drinkers out there Its Bring Your Own Beer. Ill have several coolers there to keep all the beers and sodas cold. We also will be having another raffel at the picnic. If there are any vendors out there that would like to donate anything to the raffel just shoot me a PM.

Being that the weather down here is so unpredictable, Im am going to look in to renting a large tent or two so we could have shelter from rain or sun.

I will be going to the Park early that morning with my grill to set up. Im hoping that I can get the same spot as usual so we can accomodate all the cars and get a few good pics of all the cars, Just no tree climbing this year.

I know its kinda early but I wanted to give people some time to be able to make plans in advance and not last minute. So who is going. Last year we had 38 Marauders there. Lets beat that this year and have between 40 - 45 Marauders if not more. I know that we are a large group and Im sure we can have that type of showing at the picnic.

If you plan on attending post here with how many will be coming with you so I can make sure that we have enough food for everyone. If anyone would like to help donate to the picnic just look for me once your there...

I hope to see all of you there so we can have another great picnic with all of our friends from near and far.