Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up Date S.S.M. List ?

Blog Entries

Up Date S.S.M. List ?

Ok so far this is where I am. Joe B., Michbert, & Bryankie have all sold their Marauders or Crown Vic's and are not active or come to the meets. Question I have, maybe some one can help me out on: KMI, Nickd, & Razzberry . I have yet to meet any of them ,none of them have ever posted & don't know if there are real or not. Does anybody know these members? And who is billkob?
    Last edited by Cobra25; 01-05-2006 at 11:14 AM.

Never heard of them....Take em off the list

Blog Entries
    Our Latest Update: We now have (75 ) Active Members in the SunShine State Marauders: KMI, Nickd, & Razzberry Have no posts at all and no one knows them. Joe B., Michburt, & Bryankie all sold their Marauders and are not active. And billkob lives in New York and has never Joined us at any of our meets that I know of . He made 4 post's but is not active with the group. If any of you know of anybody else please let me know either here or by pm. thank you.

I have one....StevenJ.....dam I was thinking out loud. I hate when that happens

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost03
    I have one....StevenJ.....dam I was thinking out loud. I hate when that happens
    Why do you do that too me? You know I can't do that, well I could , but I won't. Who would make the TEA Then?

MarauderMarc can take over the TEA....Do it...Do it...Do it.come on you know you want to .......stop listening to angel over your right shoulder and listen to the devil over your left shoulder and remove his name.

Blog Entries
    Another one has been removed.: 01 True Blue GT. He owns a Mustang GT not a Marauder or Crown Vic, And his last post was on 5-4-05 so he is not active either. We now have (74 ) members.

Where does one view this list in its current state? Also, what about making Buickman an honorary member since he does indeed spend a few meets/picnics with us each year?
    Best,
    Rick

2004 Silver Birch w/Light Flint Interior
    10.44 @ 131.66 MPH | 604 RWHP & 562 RWTQ

- Trilogy Supercharger #79 Twinscrew w/ 14PSI, Alternative Auto Forged 5.3 Stroker, Stage III Cams, JLT CAI, 405lph Return Fuel System, XL Heat Exchanger, 4.10's, Built Transmission, SCT 90MM MAF, Custom Tuned by Lidio.

- Kooks Headers. Magnaflow Cats & 18" Mufflers with 2.5" X-Pipe & Tailpipes. Megs' Res-Delete Tips

- Widened 9.5" Rear Rims w/Nitto NT555G2 Front Tires and NT555Rii Drag Radials.
       245/45/ZR18 & 305/45/ZR18. TCE Performance Brakes and SS lines.

- Spoiler, MMX Driveshaft, Metco Loop and Control Arms, ADTR Front and Addco Rear Sway Bars, Art Carr Transmission Pan, Eaton Posi, Stud & Girdle kit, Moser 31 Spline Axles, Marauder Door Sills, SS Inserts, Dynamat, Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX with 6x8" 260w Speakers and 12" 1400w Sub-woofer

Blog Entries
    MarauderMarc can take over the TEA....Do it...Do it...Do it.come on you know you want to .......stop listening to angel over your right shoulder and listen to the devil over your left shoulder and remove his name.
    Good always wins over evil. So the Angel over my right shoulder wins.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick-n-Miami
    Where does one view this list in its current state? Also, what about making Buickman an honorary member since he does indeed spend a few meets/picnics with us each year?
    Thier is no Honorary member listing on the site. Only a member list. On my screen I hit privite messages, then go too Group Memberships then their is a spot on the right side that says members list. If it doesn't show, let me know and I'll print a copy for you for the next time we meet or you can pm me your address And I'll mail you a copy.
    Last edited by Cobra25; 01-05-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25
    Good always wins over evil. So the Angel over my right shoulder wins.
    DAMN....Nobody ever listens to the devil anymore.

here is a link to all the group memberships: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showgroups.php?

And Z, you should send them all PMs and if they dont return it in an resonable amount of time then you could delete them.

DAMN....Nobody ever listens to the devil anymore.
    Nah but a man 21 yrs old 5'10 tall 210lbs says otherwise........

Dunnnananana...... (Plot thickens)

(In Terminator's voice) "I'll be back"!
    Last edited by StevenJ; 01-06-2006 at 10:39 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Note, I'm not the original owner. The original owner was a Civilian BSO that died of cancer, the wife was willing to part with the silver beauty for $19k. She had 32,500 miles on her when I got her. Now she's over 50k!

Alrighty Then . . .

The first rule for membership says what? Must own a Marauder! I didn't join just because of that. I saw other Crown Victoria owners in there (roylpita's first beast, amsoil dealer, black '02 Sport in Miami), but I'm used to following rules! Why would I want to hang around with a bunch of snooty snobs that drive a "Lady's" car make? God ('s Head), please sign me up if low-rents with Vics are allowed in to play. I'm probably gonna show up anyway with my Silver Birch taxi! Later, I gotta get to the airport for a fare .

With due sarcasm,

JMan

P.S. I'm still waiting for TJA to make me a "Big Silver Old Person's Car Racing Team" shirt so I can fit in!
    Last edited by JMan; 01-07-2006 at 01:44 PM.
    Alex, you'll always be with us!
    '04 Crown Victoria LX Sport 230A
    Bone Stock (Really, would I lie?)
    I couldn't see destroying a Marauder as my daily driver!
    '03 Marauder 300B as in blue
    DOB 5/12/03 - adopted12/01/06
    1 of 328
    SS Inserts

Sign me up!

I'm a recent Marauder owner. Picked up an '04 DTR in Ft. Meyers just before Christmas. Love it! Have already learned a lot from this forum. So far I've replaced all the speakers, "fixed" the subwoofer and installed a K&N FIPK cold air intake. I've ordered a factory spoiler and am waiting for delivery. My next planned upgrade is a new exhaust - either Kooks headers or the Cobra system from Reinhard. I wanna bring it out to play now. I'm in Tampa and would like to participate in as many activities as I can. Let me know when and where!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information