Thread: Who drives DTR in Pensacola?

Who drives DTR in Pensacola?

This morning (9/19/05) A friend of mine was on the phone with me near Pensacola Junior College, and he was driving when a DTR MM Flew by him.

He goes "Dang! I didnt know they were THAT FAST!" He also claims that the exhaust looked bigger than stock so it must have had 'something done to it'.....

Was this anyone on the board?
    '15 F250 CC 4WD 6.7L PSD
    '11 CVLX
    '05 E55 AMG
    '91 350SD Turbodiesel
    '97 Land Cruiser/78 Land Cruiser

DTR Marauder in Pensacola

Quote Originally Posted by wchain
    This morning (9/19/05) A friend of mine was on the phone with me near Pensacola Junior College, and he was driving when a DTR MM Flew by him.

He goes "Dang! I didnt know they were THAT FAST!" He also claims that the exhaust looked bigger than stock so it must have had 'something done to it'.....

Was this anyone on the board?
    Wchain,

A friend of mine bought a 2004 DTR Marauder for his wife just before I bought my Black 2003 at the end of December 2004. He lives in Milton but could have been near PJC I guess. I did not know of any other DTR Marauders in the Pensacola area. His is not modified to the best of my knowledge, though. Maybe someone else has one that I don't know about. I do know that Roy Jones, Jr. had a Blue Marauder but I heard he had wrecked it and was forced to drive his Supercharged Bentley. Tell your friend to be on the look out for my son driving my Black Marauder. He attends High School at PJC and occaisionally drives it there. I have seen a Silver Marauder a few times and there is a handful Black Marauders in the area. I can't seem to get in touch with most of them, though. My son did say that he once came upon a couple of Marauders parked in the Super Walmart parking lot on Hwy. 29 and that they were members of a local Marauder Club but he could not remember any specifics so I have been unable to get up with the club.
    http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3139&dateline=1166318856
    2003 300A #897 of 7839
    Larry W. Blum, Jr.
    Walnut Hill, FL.

Mustang Show

Quote Originally Posted by lwblumjr
    Wchain,

A friend of mine bought a 2004 DTR Marauder for his wife just before I bought my Black 2003 at the end of December 2004. He lives in Milton but could have been near PJC I guess. I did not know of any other DTR Marauders in the Pensacola area. His is not modified to the best of my knowledge, though. Maybe someone else has one that I don't know about. I do know that Roy Jones, Jr. had a Blue Marauder but I heard he had wrecked it and was forced to drive his Supercharged Bentley. Tell your friend to be on the look out for my son driving my Black Marauder. He attends High School at PJC and occaisionally drives it there. I have seen a Silver Marauder a few times and there is a handful Black Marauders in the area. I can't seem to get in touch with most of them, though. My son did say that he once came upon a couple of Marauders parked in the Super Walmart parking lot on Hwy. 29 and that they were members of a local Marauder Club but he could not remember any specifics so I have been unable to get up with the club.
    Hey Larry...are you going to the all FORD Show in Ocala (again)
    this coming Jan '06? If you are let me know....will look for you.
    AL
    "Best of Show"
    MARAUDERVILLE IV
    ORLANDO, FL
    11/11/06

Member #1031
    Brand New 2003 "Black over Black" 300B
    Conceived 2/25/03
    Born 3/21/03.. "7002 of 7838"
    Home 5/26/03 showing 19 miles!

TRILOGY (Eaton M-112) Supercharger #152
    ALTERNATIVE Automotive (Xcal-2) TUNE
    K&N AirCharger... Part No. 63-1111
    FLOWMASTER Super 40's with stock Megs tips
    FoMoCo OEM Rear Spoiler/Black Titanium SS inserts
    FORD GT Coil Covers (Ford Blue)
    FormulaONE Window Tint "Pinnacle Series-35"
    METCO DS/Loop

1972 Buick Skylark 350 Hardtop Sport Coupe
    Antique Gold with Dark Saddle Vinyl interior
    "Last of the original Muscle Cars" bought NEW(7/5/72)
    and still kickin' ass!

Thread Information