Based on some interest from MVIV, I have decided to produce a small run of Aluminum Diamond Plate Lower Air Dams.
This part is a direct replacement for the plastic dam. The job of this part is to foil air passing under the car and create a vacuum behind the lower portion of the radiator, thus 'sucking' warm air from between the fan and the front of the motor.
I originally made one from leftover material for myself. It seemed to run a shade cooler on the highway and I liked the look, so I asked Hotrauder to try one out. I also sent one to Zack and to TMF to try out.
Later, LilAlleyCat purchased one and we installed it at MVIV.
Specs:
It's made from .063 Diamond Plate Aluminum.
It is a little shorter in the front and longer in the back to make a more effective air foil and move more air. Further, the shorter front is also moved back a bit and is less likely to hit curbs than the plastic stock part.
It's 24" wide (equal to the effective width of stock). I can make it wider. See below.

The deal: I would need to have prepaid commitments for 5 pieces at $100 which would include CONUS shipping.
I can make them in 30" as well. The run would be 16 pieces and I would need 5 prepaid commitments on those as well for $120 each including shipping.

This part has proven effective on N/A and on a Trilogy car.

Special Note: I am not a vendor. I am working under Mac's comments in this thread:http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ighlight=hobby post #159. However, should these runs be sold out, I WILL make a donation to the site.

Pictures on next post.