Hi there:

I've tried to post this car before but apparently the link didn't work, and now the ad is off the page! Hope it is okay to post again - if nobody is interested this time, I have purchased a replacement door and will be proceeding with bodywork

2003 Marauder
Mostly stock, except aftermarket JVC stereo, amp, and speakers.
Tinted windows, front and rear (I don't know exact %).
Trunk organizer.
No moonroof, no heated seats.
Has traction control (Canadian car - I believe 300a is the term)
169,000 KM = 105,000 MILES
Fantastic condition interior - perfect seats, dash, climate control still has the protective sticker.
Comes with SIZE MEDIUM Mercury Marauder jacket & both keys, original books.

ABOUT DAMAGE:
About 30,000 km ago the vehicle was in a low speed collision resulting in damage almost entirely to the driver's door. I have been driving the car since; the door opens, shuts, locks, seals, the window works, the keyless pad works, the mirror works, speaker works, but it is very dented outside. There is one small dent aft of the door on the lower part of the fender - pullable. The damage is not on the claim history of the car at this time.
---I have now obtained a door with correct trim and keyless pad. I have some xtra days coming up in December - after I mount the door and have it painted the price will go up (probably by 1500) and the car will probably sell locally easier.---
OTHER: Someone keyed the opposite side (that kop kar karma) and the tires are getting pretty low on tread. I am beginning to hear the timing chain guide wear sound, for about the last 5,000 miles. This is a full and thorough description of the issues on the car - I drive it regularly still. So yes, the car needs a lil love but it runs and drives great as-is and includes the replacement door. It will also have a fresh LCM on delivery (going in next week). For the cost of a door repaint and tires, and the guides, you will have a happy brand-new car for about 6.5k US total.

Asking price is $4,500 US, $6,000 Canadian. I will deliver the car for 50 cents per mile anywhere between Washington and California. I sometimes remember to sign in here but I can also be texted at 604-440-3tripleseven.

Images are available on imgur, which should not expire: https://imgur.com/a/vWC0Q