Thread: 2004 Marauder

2004 Marauder

I have a high mileage burgundy '04 Marauder for sale. It currently has a little under 197,000 on it, but I will continue to drive it occasionally until it's sold, so it's not sitting for more than a week or two at a time.
    I bought the car in Jan from a friend/original owner, who drove the car daily. I did the same thing until about a month ago, when I got my other car fixed, and now I would like to pass this cool ride on to another enthusiast. The car was not garaged until I took ownership of it, but it's help up pretty well considering, with the only rust being over the left front wheel well, and some above the rear window, where the paint has come off. I can send pictures of these areas on request. The car is in stock/original condition, with the exception of rear mudflaps, rear spoiler and window visors, all of which I added myself. The interior is in amazing condition. The A/C does not work, and I never looked in to the reason. I figured my friend had done so and it was going to be expensive, so she never had it fixed. I don't drive a lot of miles, so I added the window visors so the windows could be kept open some to keep temps down, even if raining. The overhead compass doesn't work, but the map lights do. The paint on the hood and roof, has cracks scattered around. I was told there was a paint/primer problem that could have been the cause of that.
    There is a rattling noise in the front of the car when you go over bumps, and the front tires are worn on the inside. I have not looked in to this as I've spent way more than I should have on the car already, to get it in the condition it's in.
    I have both original keys, keyfobs, and valet key, as well as owners manual and a stack of maintenance receipts. I put a lot of money in to it for knowing it was a "temporary" car for me, but I like things to work properly in my vehicles. I have a Medium Marauder owners jacket listed on Ebay right now, that can be part of the package when the car is purchased. The jacket, though it looks used/distressed, she said she never wore it because it wasn't her size. The lining reflects that as it looks brand new. It's just the outside that looks like "used leather". I will post photos when I get home this afternoon, as well as the VIN. I am near Cincinnati, OH. Thanks

Jeff

asking $5000
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by burgundy04; 11-30-2016 at 04:41 PM. Reason: vehicle price

Thread Information