Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Roll call!

Before you drill holes in your bumper look at this
    http://www.hidetheplate.com/
    Might be an alternative.
    Is your face sore from the giant grin yet, you are loving that SC aren't you?
    300A Black Wife's DD
    300B DPB Mine

Yeah I put 3/4 of a tank through mine yesterday just driving, totaling about 200miles. I wasn't exactly easy on her though an I opened it up almost every opportunity I had! lol!

I actually think I fell asleep with a grin on my face last night. I can't wait tO drive it to work today. This thing is a beast!

It's good to see this group get a bit of action again!! I know Lance will enjoy my or his Gun Metal Gray MM. I may have ride along to an event sometime

My ride to work

So I didn't leave the house til 1725. Normally i live my house by 1700 due to the fact my job is 40miles away. My daily driver prior to my MM was a 05 Scion xB, dont get me wrong i drove the ahit out of that thing and i still due and it just takes it and keeps oming back for more. Very reliable! With MM i was able to make it to work and parked by 1755. The car on the highway is ridiculous! It has so much passing power and if you are not paying attention when you are driving you will be sitting at 110 not even realizing that you are driving that fast. Yeah it has cruise control and I have used it already. I was running late today so of course you know me I was balls out in it. 135mph for a few miles with no problems at all. The ride is sick fellas felt like I was doing 60mph and still wanted to pull hard. I had plenty of RPMs left even with the 4:10s it will more than likely run a 150mph no problem. I think it is only running 4psi of boost to but I might change that to more later on by swapping the pulley. It has NITTO drag radials on the rear it looks mean as hell in my opinion! Cant wait to meet up and show off our rides! Nothing compares to that V8 sound when you mash that pedal to the floor and don't let go! I can't wait to see what my Black Widow is running in a quarter!

Pics of my Black Widow!

Here are some pics of my MM aka Black Widow. These are some that i recieved from the dealer. it looks way better than this. The pics do not do it the justice it actually deserves! i will be taking some pics as soon as i can get some spare time and post them up. be on the look out!
    Attached Images Attached Images

MERRILL,

Thanks for the Hide A Plate website! i think i will definately be purchasing one of those for my Black Widow. the only thing i cant decide on is if i want to mess with the cops and get the motorized one or just be a law abiding civilian and get the manual one. I think it would be funny as hell to have a cop pull me over for no plate and then it is there and i act like he was wrong, Hiliarious!

Man that thing is beautiful, careful on your speed, we don't want to hear about you in trouble with johnny law. I am convinced a SC MM is about the perfect car, streetable but an animal when WOT. I would bet you got wrong info on your boost,
    you are probably around 10 psi which is not a problem from what I hear for a stock motor. Can't wait to see it.
    300A Black Wife's DD
    300B DPB Mine

I will have to check it out. i have all the paperwork with the car but i have been busy enjoying it to actually read it. I am going to be using some free time at work tonight to sit down and read through the papers. I will shoot some video of the boost gage here later on tonight and post on my youtube then add the link in here. i might not be reading the gage correctly like you said. Thanks for the compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by TWEGGS View Post
    It's good to see this group get a bit of action again!! I know Lance will enjoy my or his Gun Metal Gray MM. I may have ride along to an event sometime

Thanks again dad!!...

I spent the day cleaning inside and out. Here is a before photo..

Snoot that gray is just cool
    Hornedogg, you are not going to believe how similar our cars are,
    gonna be fun to get them together.
    300A Black Wife's DD
    300B DPB Mine

I'm defintely up for a get together but likely won't be available until April or May as I've got a lot going on right now and my car is parked right now due to bad pinion bearings, leaking pinion seal so it's going to get 4.10's as soon as I get a chance which may not be until May.

So today i called about my S/C because i noticed that at WOT i was only getting a boost reading of 4psi which i know couldnt be correct. i was right. it is supposed to be 10psi. i inquired as to what could make this happen and i was told to check out my tensioner and sure enough it was against the stop and my belt was slipping. i am guessing that this was the strange noise i heard when i was at WOT the few times i actually got on it. I thought it was a beast at 4psi of boost now i am ready to just go to a whole other level with 10psi of boost, it is going to be insane! Also it seems that now my Autometer fuel pressure gage has stopped working for some reason, i dont know if it is the gage or the sensor on the fuel rail. any thoughts or silimar issues and corrections would be helpful.

That is a really nice car there SNOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOT View Post
    Thanks again dad!!...

I spent the day cleaning inside and out. Here is a before photo..

This Saturday, the 24th. Supposed to be 52 and sunny. Any takers?
    The Black Pearl & White Lightning

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information