Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changing it up. Again.

Changing it up. Again.

Picked this up locally today.

ProCharger F1-A self contained
    Renegade bracket
    Twin big reds

5 years old, total of five miles between 10 passes and trailer loading. It came off a totaled 96 mustang 9 sec toy.

Just a quick mock up and it fit better than expected. I will obviously need to reroute some stuffs, ditch the radiator for a smaller but beefier on, and swap the balancer to an ATI to accept the cog lower pulley.

Actually kicking around the idea of going Sullivan intake, carb and maybe even an MMR distributor and go old school. May just keep it simple? Time will tell, but addressing fuel is a no brainer. Don't look for any quick updates as I'm not in a hurry, working odd schedules, and need to pick a direction and start saving... Not looking to break records by no means, probably won't even race it LOL. Just wanting something new and different from anyone else. 😊

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
    "Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

That's frickin awesome! Did you already sell da Trilogy?
    Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!
    Production #1489 of 3213/#516 of 997

Quote Originally Posted by champ1173 View Post
    That's frickin awesome! Did you already sell da Trilogy?

Gone. Now resides in Ohio.

"Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Go Bob, keep us updated man.

Quote Originally Posted by DTUB View Post
    Go Bob, keep us updated man.

DOUG!! How are you brother? Hate not hearing from you in these long spurts!

"Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

What kind of boost and power are you looking for? E85?

Changing it up. Again.

It's currently pulley'ed for 28 on a high compression engine and race fuel making 780 until spark issues arose. Not sure what that would make in my low compression block? Realistically I only want mid 600's. Not sure on E85 or anything fuel related at this point. I did pick up a Meth kit awhile back and never installed. Might just help out against detonation.

Have you gotten a texting plan yet Chief? 😜

"Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

600's should be easy enough but mid 7's is more fun.
    What is texting?

If I were to run a Procharger gain, I'd install the AlkyInjection progressive meth kit before tuning and be done. I only had tiny intercoolers, but my IAT climbed ~60 degrees on a 10 second pull
    Had to have too much timing tuned out for that. Hair dryers create some mo-fo heat, yup.
    Going to be sweet, keep the build pics coming
    Aside from the 2 big reds, is that a Tial on the long pipe? You'll love the cog belt too
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

Very nice!! I love different😍😍👍👍
    04 twin turbo Marauder custom made by myself 😁
    3800stall freddy Brown 4stbe trans 31 spline rear
    601rwhp 592rwtq @19psi

Looks like another Justbob exclusive. Have fun with it!

Yes it's a Tial. I'm still trying to figure all this out for the newer routing. I've definitely been wrong before (actually twice ) but from initial measuring, the pipe from the blower to the intercooler actually appears to be a perfect fit. Only having to fab one pipe almost makes this too easy! We shall see when I yank the bumper next.

"Since 2004"
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Yes it's a Tial. I'm still trying to figure all this out for the newer routing. I've definitely been wrong before (actually twice ) but from initial measuring, the pipe from the blower to the intercooler actually appears to be a perfect fit. Only having to fab one pipe almost makes this too easy! We shall see when I yank the bumper next.

"Since 2004"
    Fabbing up pipe is your strong suit,,,,I've seen your work in some of your pics. I'm just hoping this setup gives you a real challenge :smile:,, wish I lived closer, I'd make a good arm chair observer and challenge you by telling you it's not gonna work, Ha, that always motivates Me. subscribing,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffonebuck View Post
    Fabbing up pipe is your strong suit,,,,I've seen your work in some of your pics. I'm just hoping this setup gives you a real challenge :smile:,, wish I lived closer, I'd make a good arm chair observer and challenge you by telling you it's not gonna work, Ha, that always motivates Me. subscribing,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^ where's the like button
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Very nice neighbor

Build# 1979/3214
    Year 2004
    300B
    Ext. DTR
    Int. Dark Char