Thread: ANUSTRT

ANUSTRT

Saw the following license plate this morning: ANUSTRT, there were no spaces.

On personalized plates in Ohio your allowed 7 characters and two spaces. If the owner was going

for "A NU STRT" it would make sense. However, it could be read as ANUS TaRT.

A few years back, my mother in law interpreted the plate with "IM NO 1" as I'm No One, rather than

the intended I'm Number One. Of course there was an arrogant looking person driving that vehicle.
    ______________________________ _______________
    2003 BLACK 300A 06/19/2002 Build 1665 of 7839

Quote Originally Posted by pantheroc View Post
    Saw the following license plate this morning: ANUSTRT, there were no spaces.
    I once saw a plate "ANASLEX" and did NOT read it as Anna's Lexus.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Had a local v6 Mustang here sporting the plate DZNUTZ
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A---Black of Course!

Mo's 93 Octane Tune for 3.55's(Thanks Marty!), K&N Intake with Prefilter, Steeda Pulleys(Thanks DRobin), Intake Spacer, Stewart/EMP water pump, Powdercoated Cam Covers and Coil Covers and COT, Granatelli Connectors, A few billet goodies, FRPP Ceramic Coated Shortys with X-pipe and High flow cats(Thanks DRobin again!), Magnaflow's and 4" Tips no resonator, Addco rear Sway Bar, Moog front end links, Oil Catch Can, 200 amp alternator with Big 3 Upgrade, Napa Performance rotors front and rear and EBC Greenstuff pads, SS braided brake hoses and red calipers, HID's 5K head and 3K fog, 20% Tint all around, Bob White Red Inserts, Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals, Anti-theft Trunk Plates, Trunk Lid Liner, Tinted Tails, Marauder Valve Stem Caps, Chin Spoiler and Aftermarket Girdle Cover

The ANUSTRT is from the show arrested development. Surprised the BMV let that one go through. Lmao

Thread Information