Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimojc View Post
Congrats on the purchase. Tell us more about your car.

Your rims look ok. Save your money for other upgrades plastidip for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm living with the rims. They don't look bad. I'm mounting snow tires on them tomorrow, We had our first snow today and the BFG's didn't handle well at all.

Far as I can tell it's a mostly stock 300A 113,000 miles with a JMOD and K&N CIA. It seems it has every common issue that plagues our cars. EATC only on defrost, VAPS module cuts out, LCM cuts off the headlights, FM radio fade.

There are more issues then I thought when I bought the car but its never been wrecked so that's a plus. I HATE the headlights though, DEPO aftermarket junk. They are adjusted all the way up and still only shine 3 stripes ahead on the road at 60mph. Even on high beam they don't shine above the bumper on the car in front of me, and my car doesn't have tons of rake. Not to mention the reflectors in the lamps suck and don't throw a good pattern. I love Marauders, but hate that everything is discontinued and obsolete, and there aren't many good aftermarket companies making our specific parts.

I have plans to upgrade lots. I kinda want to build a 324ci with the boss modular block and do a Eaton swap or a ProCharger. We will see how it goes when I get everything working properly.