Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just joined From Dallas, Texas

Talking just joined From Dallas, Texas

Hi everyone. Purchased my dream car about 2 months ago. 04 marauder.

Cars owned
    2001 grand marquis
    2005 grand marquis
    2004 marauder
    With the help of this fine website i repaired my first lcm. I am happy to be part of this one of a kind association. Thanks.

Welcome enjoy the madness

waiting to be blown
    You can run all your life but not go anywhere
    positive manifold pressure leads to coitus

Welcome to the site, congrats on the new Marauder, post some pics.

Welcome to the modness!!!!
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Welcome to the site!!
    FRPP dealer owner of SpartaPerformance.com
    We are an authorized independent AMSOIL dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoreno14 View Post
    With the help of this fine website i repaired my first lcm. I am happy to be part of this one of a kind association. Thanks.

Nice work! Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Recent new owner of a 2004 SB
    RIP 2003 Black 300A

Welcome,,,,Jump in De Line Mon !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIFS...e_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome

welcome .

"Come on in, the water's fine".

welcome, and, um - pics are required
    sent from my rotary phone using Technicolor

2004 SILVER BIRCH/BLACK PAINT
    DARK CHARCOAL NUDO LEATHER
    #400 of 997 (SOLD)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT (SOLD)

2004 300A MM BLACK
    1 OWNER CAR, NO OPTIONS
    DAILY DRIVER

2013 DAYTONA R/T
    SUPER TRACK PACK
    DAYTONA BLUE PEARL
    #1763 off ~2100
    NOW WITH A 392 & 3.73 posi!

Question Welcome to Texas

Hi Robert , I'm Maury Seitz , Moderator for the North Texas Marauders Forum. I have been a member of MM. Net since mid 2002. I've seen the time (2002-2006) when we put up to 21 Marauders at a car show ,had semi annual picnics, breakfast meetings , cruises etc. since that time club activities have deteriorated to a point of no activity at all in the last year. As Activities Chairman I have made numerous attempts to get the Club rolling again --- the results have been almost non-existent. In the last few weeks I have run into about 4 of the original group who still have their Marauders and have expressed an interest in having a get together. Since the show season is almost over , a breakfast- brunch was suggested. If I can get up a group that can get to agree on a time and place, I will be glad to make all the arrangements. I have a good friend who owns a great restaurant in Hurst. I am sure we could have a reserved section even on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I would have to be sure to have firm commitments to hold the space. The restaurant is "Bacon's" located on Hwy 26 (Grapevine Hwy) and Hurstview Blvd. If you look at my age, you will understand that I will need time to set this up. My wife for 62 years has dementia and cannot be left alone for any period of time so I have to arrange for one of my children who live in the neighborhood to keep her company while I attend meetings etc. I am a
    died- in- the- wool Marauder freak so I will do anything I can to keep the Marauder spirit alive in Texas. This is kinda a last- ditch effort to do this. It is up to you new owners to pick up the torch. Don't disappoint an old man I leave you with this thought. Drive safely, but with Gusto ! Maury
    Last edited by cruzer; 11-02-2014 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Errors in info
    2003 MM 300B Black
    Born 11/12/02 Adopted 3/29/03
    "SHADOW"
    Hood Ornament

Hello everyone thanks for the warm welcome. Im getting familiar with the sites layout. Oh yeah im going to try to put up a picture.
    Last edited by robertmoreno14; 11-26-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: typo

upload photo help

i am new to the site, and do not know how to upload a picture into the thread. any help would be appreciated.

Maury, I don't know you but I see your posts from time to time and your last one in the Texas section. I'm in whenever you get the date set up.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer View Post
    Hi Robert , I'm Maury Seitz , Moderator for the North Texas Marauders Forum. I have been a member of MM. Net since mid 2002. I've seen the time (2002-2006) when we put up to 21 Marauders at a car show ,had semi annual picnics, breakfast meetings , cruises etc. since that time club activities have deteriorated to a point of no activity at all in the last year. As Activities Chairman I have made numerous attempts to get the Club rolling again --- the results have been almost non-existent. In the last few weeks I have run into about 4 of the original group who still have their Marauders and have expressed an interest in having a get together. Since the show season is almost over , a breakfast- brunch was suggested. If I can get up a group that can get to agree on a time and place, I will be glad to make all the arrangements. I have a good friend who owns a great restaurant in Hurst. I am sure we could have a reserved section even on a Saturday or Sunday morning. I would have to be sure to have firm commitments to hold the space. The restaurant is "Bacon's" located on Hwy 26 (Grapevine Hwy) and Hurstview Blvd. If you look at my age, you will understand that I will need time to set this up. My wife for 62 years has dementia and cannot be left alone for any period of time so I have to arrange for one of my children who live in the neighborhood to keep her company while I attend meetings etc. I am a
    died- in- the- wool Marauder freak so I will do anything I can to keep the Marauder spirit alive in Texas. This is kinda a last- ditch effort to do this. It is up to you new owners to pick up the torch. Don't disappoint an old man I leave you with this thought. Drive safely, but with Gusto ! Maury

'95 S/C Mustang GT aka "A'Teala" da' Run-caretaker since May '97
    '00 Lightning aka QuickSilver da'Toy Truck #3407 of 4966 born on 5/30/00-caretaker since May '01
    '03 Marauder 300A aka Blacular #1850 of 7838 #1850 of 7093 Black born on 6/24/02-caretaker since Mar '11 - 9/9/13..R.I.P You'll be missed.
    '03 Marauder 300A aka MarTilda #2215 of 7838 #2215 of 7093 Black born on 7/15/02 -caretaker since 9/26/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information