Thread: marauder tuning help

GEMs Marauder Guest

Thumbs down marauder tuning help

anyone can help me find a tuner for my marauder? Xaclibrator or superchips or anything better and best price and place to get it. 03 Marauder is stock except for kooks long tube headers with x pipe and cold air intake. Just want to add a little low end torque on my marauder so it runs closer to my cobra. Just have it for a few months and not much impressed yet on the torque since I always tend to compare it with how my 01 cobra pulls. I think I lost some of the low end torque when the kooks long tube headers with x pipe was installed. Thnx

Anyone know where I can get a trunk organizer for the marauder?
    Last edited by GEMs Marauder; 02-06-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Try contacting Scott Beer at Diablosport in Delray Beach for a Custom Dyno or Just a Tune .( Scott@Diablosport.com.) Or you can call Dennis Reinhart who is a Vendor of this site ( Also in Florida) at (Reinhart Automotive 904-276-5003) . If you have time try stopping by the Tower Shops in Davie on a friday nite between 6- 8 pm and meet up with some of the guys if you can.

Not to start a tuner war....

an Xcal2 from Dennis Reinhart with your stated wishes will work nicely as well.
    Magindat: (majin-dat) Imagine That.
    2013 Ford Taurus SHO

Lemonade - living with Fruit Punch - in Blackmobile's Garage...
    FIT Procharger Kit #31 - 3.7 pulley - 9 PSI
    World's first BLOW THRU ProCharged Marauder - Reinhart Tuned

boi

Get an X-cal2 from dennis, its very easy to use and the car will feel like a whole new animal.

Also do a search on "Lidio", many have his tune and like it also. I have a Reinhart xcal2 tune with minor mods and it peps up the car nicely. Likely it still won't keep up with your cobra, though. Buying a tune will fix the constant shifting at low speeds and make the shifts much crisper and quicker.
    White Lightning Kiarauder:
    2011 Kia Forte EX Minisculus Pimpmobilius Extremus
    Built-in Nav, Bluetooth, USB port, aux/ipod jack, ]2 power ports and Sunroof! six speed auto trans w/ Sportmatic, dead pedal, rear-view camera. Voice cmd for radio, sat, nav, cell phone and MP3.
    Four very muscular, steroid-enhanced, genetically mutated, Mountain Dew injected, wild racing hamsters cavorting under the hood.
    ............................... ...................
    Black Thunder:
    2004 Marauder - Black w/black interior
    Sequence number is 39 of 3213
    Traded in 12/12/10
    --------------------------------------
    2003 Marauder - Dark Blue Pearl
    XCalibrator2/Reinhart tune
    Sequence number is 37 of 327
    10/10/2009 ---- Blue Thunder has gone on to a much better place -----
    Martyo's Garage!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GEMs Marauder View Post
    anyone can help me find a tuner for my marauder? Xaclibrator or superchips or anything better and best price and place to get it. 03 Marauder is stock except for kooks long tube with x pipe and cold air intake. Just want to add a little low end torque on my marauder so it runs closer to my cobra. Just have it for a few months and not much impressed yet on the torque since I always tend to compare it with how my 01 cobra pulls. Thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25 View Post
    Try contacting Scott Beer at Diablosport in Delray Beach for a Custom Dyno or Just a Tune .( Scott@Diablosport.com.) Or you can call Dennis Reinhart who is a Vendor of this site ( Also in Florida) at (Reinhart Automotive 904-276-5003) . If you have time try stopping by the Tower Shops in Davie on a friday nite between 6- 8 pm and meet up with some of the guys if you can.
    Yeah, come on up to Towers and I can show you what Dennis's tune and a Xcal can do.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

My Garage

Thread Information