Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ScanGaugeII Group Buy

ScanGaugeII Group Buy

We have been asked to host a group buy on your forums for the ScanGauge II.

Trip computer
    It will save 4 sets of trip data: Current, Today, Previous day, and Tank data.

Digital Gauges
    You can display up to 4 gauges at one time including:
    Fuel Economy, Fuel Rate, Digital Speedometer, Engine Load, Manifold Pressure, Tachometer, Battery Voltage, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Ignition Timing, Throttle Position, Open/Closed Loop, and more!

Scan Tool
    This will read/clear trouble codes, along with saving the conditions that were going on when the trouble code was sent by your car's computer.

New Add-A-Gauge™ feature allows users to input up to 25 additional gauges for anything that your vehicle reports, such as transmission temperature, cylinder head temperature, barometric pressure, and MANY more.

You can change the backlight to 7 pre-set colors, or customize your own with 63 different possible colors.

Group buy price 149.95 shipped anywhere.
    You can purchase an extra cable for 14.95 (normally 19.95) This is usually used when people route the cable through their dash where it may not be easy to take out and use on another vehicle.

It is possible to link 2 ScanGauge II's together using a standard Cat5 cable and display up to 8 simultaneous gauges. (the extra cable that we sell is not for this)
    Send paypal payments to groupbuy@linear-logic.com

In your notes on paypal please include your MercuryMarauder.net name and the code MERCUS, this code must also be used for phone orders.

Please write in the paypal notes if your payment is for one or two Gauges + Extra Cable.

If you do not have paypal and do not want to sign up for it, you can order over the phone. I am here from 8am to 4pm pacific time.
    Toll-free 888-433-5664

Orders that are placed before 10am PST will usually be shipped on that day. If not, they will be shipped the next day. Shipping will be USPS Priority which they say is 2-3 day delivery time.

If you have any questions, post them here, or you can PM or e-mail me at groupbuy@linear-logic.com

Thanks!
    Joey
    Last edited by Linear Logic; 09-14-2007 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks for the sweet deal, bought one!

Just placed my order.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Glad the mods were on lunch when I bought mine!

There was a little confusion about websites, but it's cleared up, and we're very pleased to be able to offer this great product to our members. Feel free to contact Joey and order yours. It's a great product at a terrific price.

Thanks again, to Linear Logic and Joey for making the offer to our members, And to our newest member.

Im in process of aquiring an Overhead console, and plan on offering the 'Modded Compass' to members on an exchange basis.
    Pricing to be determined.

What is available for our cars to report? N/A

You can use it for single trip data.

I plan to order one my self
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

what kind of data(besides the obvious speed, fuel etc)

Quote Originally Posted by MERCMAN View Post
    what kind of data(besides the obvious speed, fuel etc)
    From the 1st post:

Trip computer
    It will save 4 sets of trip data: Current, Today, Previous day, and Tank data.

Digital Gauges
    You can display up to 4 gauges at one time including:
    Fuel Economy, Fuel Rate, Digital Speedometer, Engine Load, Manifold Pressure, Tachometer, Battery Voltage, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Ignition Timing, Throttle Position, Open/Closed Loop, and more!

Scan Tool
    This will read/clear trouble codes, along with saving the conditions that were going on when the trouble code was sent by your car's computer.

New Add-A-Gauge™ feature allows users to input up to 25 additional gauges for anything that your vehicle reports, such as transmission temperature, cylinder head temperature, barometric pressure, and MANY more.

You can change the backlight to 7 pre-set colors, or customize your own with 63 different possible colors.

More info here:

http://www.scangauge.com/features/
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

I read that, the question has still not been answered. What is available TO READ on the marauder? What data is available for this product to "mine"?

Hey Joey,

I have one and Ron told me several months ago that it could be reprogrammed to read fuel pressure from the OBD-II port.....can that be done with mine now or not??

Marauderjack
    No Marauder

The new software in the ScanGauges will be able to read any available sensor data for any car that is OBDII compatible. We do not have a list of all available sensors for every car. There are people here that may know what is available for a Marauder. If not right now, they will soon when they get one and try it out.

We are going to be reprogramming previous versions in the very near future. As soon as we have a process for how this will be done efficiently I will post details.

Thanks!
    Joey

A super sweet product, perfect size and cheap.
    I woould be lost without it now.

how come the website says nothing about the ability to moniter 25 extra gauges?

First
    On
    Race
    Day

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existance....

Never hold your farts in, they travel up your spine into your brain, that's where ****ty ideas come from

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A BLACK #2,740 of 7,839-Daily Driver
    JLT, 4.10's, Lidio Tune, PHP Intake Spacer, NGK TR6 Plugs, FlowMaster 40's with second cats deleted, J-MOD, ScanGuageII
    1/8 Mile-9.2
    1997 Cobra-Sold...The car I will always miss
    1993 Mustang LX 5.0-SOLD
    1991 Mustang GT- Stock, kinda... SOLD
    1992 Mustang GT-64,000 Original Miles R.I.P.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information