Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Panther Nationals, Branson, MO!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2012 Panther Nationals, Branson, MO!

Ladies, and Gentlemen.

Many car clubs in years past have held grand meets. The time has come that we show the likes of the Corvette club, the Nismo gang, the Subaru kids....

That the body on frame car can not only be awesome, but that we can represent with some amazing machinery of our own.

Starting on June 15, 2012, and ending on June 17, myself and a hard-core group of Panther enthusiasts would like to welcome you all to 2012 Panther Nationals, to be held at the Outback Roadhouse, right on the strip in downtown Branson, Missouri!

Lodging has been secured at the rate of $59 a night for a queen bed double room. On the grounds is an award winning restaurant, a pub, and we will have a cordoned off section reserved exclusively for Panther parking only!

Also included in the price of the hotel room are some other goodies that are included:

A designated area to hold a "meet and greet" at whatever time and date Group requests.
    Use of Roadhouse pavilion if Group desires to have meetings, cookouts, etc. at no extra charge.
    Food and drink specials at the Outback Pub, and Outback Steak & Oyster Bar during the duration of the event.
    Complimentary hot breakfast at the Roadhouse for any member of Group staying at the Roadhouse.
    Banquet facility at the Outback Steak & Oyster Bar (if desired) at a discounted group rate.
    Discounted tickets to select area events.

Event is being held at:

Outback of Branson
    1914 W Hwy 76
    Branson, MO 65616

A webpage with an online reservation system has been set up for your convenience! It can accessed here:

2012 Panther Nationals Lodging

**MUST RESERVE BY JUNE 8!**

As for what's to do? Here's our loose itinerary:

**NOTHING IS MANDATORY**

FRIDAY, 15 JUNE

Arrive, and meet and greet.
    5 (ish) PM - Head to Ozark Raceway Park for Test and Tune Session. $10 to spectate, and $15 to race. Gates open at 6, lights on at 7, and all the runs you can click off till midnight!

Ozark Raceway Park Test and Tune Info
    Directions from Outback To Ozark Raceway

SATURDAY, 16 JUNE
    We are considering an early morning junkyard run, just in case folks want to see about scoring parts that others did not bring.
    Car Show
    BBQ Cook out at the Party Pavilion (This is up in the air - attendees will help call this shot!)
    There will be later evening activities, go karting, Branson shows, shopping, that's sort of flexible...I'm sure some folks will want to simply sit in the parking lot and drink, and that is fine too, we have a nice bar on location.

SUNDAY, 17 JUNE
    11 (ish) AM Ride to Eureka Springs, AR for lunch, and sightseeing.

We're also possibly thinking of working in a little time to help others with any mechanical issues that may pop up, or those that want to tackle a LIGHT project (no engine swaps or blower installs, please) and have questions, or want some guidance.

We, as organizers, have also put together a little scavenger hunt for the trip along the way, to help ease the boredom of all those miles!

One tip: I would recommend bringing an FRS/GMRS handheld radio. The organizers will be able to be found on channel 4, subchannel 6. (4.6 - should be easy to remember!)

This event is cross-posted on the following sites:

pantherfreedom.net
    crownvic.net
    CVPI.org
    GrandMarq.net

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a pm, or post it up here!

Tim

EDIT: Forgot to mention...you can find us on Facebook, too!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/281749638535842/
    Last edited by Zorin; 03-27-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Forgot the facebook link
    1997 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    Light Prairie Tan in and out
    112K, JMOD, Duals with Hooker Aero Chambers, KBS5 Calibration PCM, Airbox Mod, Marauder Trunk Pack, F150 King Ranch single CD, 3.27 Trac-Lok, HPP front springs, HPP sway bars, CVPI shocks, replica HPP wheels.

Sounds like fun! You have put a lot of work into this and looks like a great itinerary.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Dang! Too many other things on tap for June, otherwise I'd love to attend.

Looks like a great time, and +1 Ms. D, looks like it's ben well planned.

2003 300B DBP
    Build date: 6/19/03
    Number 7,792 of 7,838 - 326 of 328
    Proud member of the MM "BLUES" Bros.
    Purchased: 11/10/05
    Eaton swap by ImpalaSlayer 11-09-10

Semper et in Aeternum, Mercurius.

In Memory:
    2004 DTR
    Build Date 01/27/04
    Purchased 04/04/04
    Wrecked 10/19/05, R.I.P.

Thanks for the props, gang. There has been a lot of effort put into it, with hope....well....the commitment, really...that all whom attend will have a great time!

Tim
    112K, JMOD, Duals with Hooker Aero Chambers, KBS5 Calibration PCM, Airbox Mod, Marauder Trunk Pack, F150 King Ranch single CD, 3.27 Trac-Lok, HPP front springs, HPP sway bars, CVPI shocks, replica HPP wheels.

I cant wait to make the trek down from Wisconsin
    Photobucket

2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport
    113k miles, marauder head lights/ corner lamps, 3.73 trak-lok, 180* t-stat, SCT tuned, EBC slotted/dimpled rotors and EBC red pads

got it on the schedule....

2003 (300B)
    Build Date: 01/07/03
    Delivered: 07/14/03 @
    Crossroads Ford Lincoln Mercury
    Frankfort, Kentucky
    Adopted: 11/23/09 in Missouri

#6483 of 7838
    Black/ Light Flint (1 of 115)
    Original Stock

Awesome, guys! I look forward to meeting you both!

Tim

looks like a great event!
    2004 Trilogy #93P 12.2@113 Built and stalled

Been to Eureka springs several times, 1 day does not do it justice, there is a lot to do there, from the restored steam engine train rides, the Great Passion Play, the trolleys, cool shops built into the mountains, haunted hotels, wild life preserve and a lot more, an added plus, almost all the hotels there are pet friendly.

The food is in expensive and you get huge portions, and the people are beyond friendly, I obviously recommend it.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    Been to Eureka springs several times, 1 day does not do it justice, there is a lot to do there, from the restored steam engine train rides, the Great Passion Play, the trolleys, cool shops built into the mountains, haunted hotels, wild life preserve and a lot more, an added plus, almost all the hotels there are pet friendly.

The food is in expensive and you get huge portions, and the people are beyond friendly, I obviously recommend it.
    Let's just say that I have an, ah, enjoyable route to Eureka Springs figured out.

Tim

Subscribing.
    Born 03/04
    Adopted on 01/03/05

2084 of 3213 & 691 of 983____Moonroof 185 of 335 of 1213

Now Procharger boosted #04

I will be there. If anyone needs a garage before the event, we just got our lift in at the house. 30 minutes north of b-town
    Ms. Jackson
    300A
    Single cam conversion
    Quote Originally Posted by SideshowBob View Post
    Desecrating a Marauder with a Chevy engine makes me want to throw up. I'd rather have the pink interior and wagon wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmud View Post
    why would you ever want an engine that has far more potential than a mod motor?

Quote Originally Posted by burtreynolds View Post
    I will be there. If anyone needs a garage before the event, we just got our lift in at the house. 30 minutes north of b-town
    Hey I may just take you up on that! Undercarriage pics of Tricky Vicky FTW

I will be arriving in Branson On Thursday and checking out Monday

so any one needing a ride from or back to the airport just let me know

I am looking forward to the drive and better MPG on the highways
    "Tricky Vicky" 1998 Ford CVPI
    164k Miles, retired K9 unit

burtreynolds, that is awesome!

Tim

Sounds like a great event. If I was closer I would make it to represent BoatLift racing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information