Thread: Trilogy Kit 100 Sale

Donna Guest

Trilogy Kit 100 Sale

NOTE: KIT 100 HAS NOW BEEN SOLD....see additional post

Hi Everyone,

Well the time has come. Trilogy Kit 100 is NOW available for sale . The first person who calls me today at Trilogy and provides me with their credit card number, will get kit 100, as long a the credit card payment is approved. I will be at the Trilogy office today until 3:30pm EST. After 3:30pm today, please call me Monday, August 1 at 8:00 am EST (do not call before 8:00 am on Monday). You must call and pay for the kit 100 with a credit card in order to get it today.

If kit 100 gets purchased today, I will let you know via this thread.

Good Luck.........

Donna

313-582-7993 ext 106
    Last edited by Donna; 07-30-2005 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Updated - Kit 100 has been sold

Quote Originally Posted by Donna
    as long a the credit card payment is approved.
    I knew there was a catch

Donna Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider90
    I knew there was a catch
    Not really.....I have had many people ask about kit 100 and that they would pay with a credit card asap to get it. We have sold a good number of our kits with a credit card and we normally do not assign a number a person for their kit until payment has been received.

Donna

Not really.....I have had many people ask about kit 100 and that they would pay with a credit card asap to get it. We have sold a good number of our kits with a credit card and we normally do not assign a number a person for their kit until payment has been received.

Donna
    Donna, I guess I tried being humerous again. I was making a joke that I could give you a CC number, but it won't quite be approved. No offense meant, just a joke, Rider90 is all out of funny

Donna Guest
    Donna, I guess I tried being humerous again. I was making a joke that I could give you a CC number, but it won't quite be approved. No offense meant, just a joke, Rider90 is all out of funny
    Not a problem.......I fully understand . Smile buddy. Someone just called and did order the kit on a CC. Can I go home now and enjoy the beautiful day we having??????

Not a problem.......I fully understand . Smile buddy. Someone just called and did order the kit on a CC. Can I go home now and enjoy the beautiful day we having??????
    You should be able to

Donna Guest
    You should be able to
    Won't be long....enjoy the beautiful weekend Rider90 . I just may have to go hit those little white balls on the big green turf of land somewhere today

Won't be long....enjoy the beautiful weekend Rider90 . I just may have to go hit those little white balls on the big green turf of land somewhere today
    lol, you too, it's real nice over here

Thread Information