Thread: 03 MARAUDER MUST GO BY THURSDAY 2,000

03 MARAUDER MUST GO BY THURSDAY 2,000

hey guys, selling my 03 300a marauder. i need it GONE by thursday. the motor has a spun bearing. has 179k on it. I have plenty of pics for a serious buyer. there is a tear in the seat on the driver side rear. also a small rip on drivers seat. new 2.75" exhaust rear cats removed back to two magnapacks to stock tips. paint is in fair condition. cracked above right rear tip due to previous owner backing into something. Only rust through paint is a quarter sized spot on the drivers side front fender. The car is not driveable so it must be towed/trailered. Like i said i need it gone by thursday no BS send me a private message asap if you are a serious buyer. I can send up to 20+ photos of car cant get them on here for some reason.

Thanks all,
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Robmassmarauder View Post
    hey guys, selling my 03 300a marauder. i need it GONE by thursday. the motor has a spun bearing. has 179k on it. I have plenty of pics for a serious buyer. there is a tear in the seat on the driver side rear. also a small rip on drivers seat. new 2.75" exhaust rear cats removed back to two magnapacks to stock tips. paint is in fair condition. cracked above right rear tip due to previous owner backing into something. Only rust through paint is a quarter sized spot on the drivers side front fender. The car is not driveable so it must be towed/trailered. Like i said i need it gone by thursday no BS send me a private message asap if you are a serious buyer. I can send up to 20+ photos of car cant get them on here for some reason.

Thanks all,
    Rob
    Do you have AOL? Is so, I am having problems also.

bump bump car needs to go! =)

On sent...

Still have it
    04 mgm (rauder wannabe)
    Jmod, 2900 stall 10inch. Pi shaft and housing with lube mod. 3.73 carbon posi. 70mm tb ported knives edged plate and modded shaft, plenum p and p. Boc tune. And the mods don't stop.

Thread Information