Thread: New Marauder Owner

Z-Rauder Guest

New Marauder Owner

CUSTOMER SERVICE….. REINHART STYLE

As a new member to the website and a happy new Marauder owner, I would like to relay my experience with Dennis Reinhart. After finding out quite by accident that Mercury was making Marauders I test drove two at two different dealerships in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:City><st1:place>Miami</st1:place></st1:City> – <st1:City><st1:place>Fort Lauderdale</st1:place></st1:City> area. Although I guess I am the right age to be walking into a Lincoln Mercury showroom, it still was a bit of a strange experience for me around all those Town Cars, Grand Marquis, chrome, vinyl roofs and white walls. Well, neither salesman seemed to understand what they were selling in the Marauder and they weren’t very willing to deal. One of these irregular salesman asked me if I wanted to test drive the Grand Marquis for comparison. I politely declined About three weeks later I happened to see a picture and caption about an awesome Marauder that Dennis built in the August issue of “Mustang & Fast Fords Magazine”. This kind of renewed my interest in the car and I phoned Dennis and asked what modifications could be done to the Marauder and what would it cost. He explained to me about Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 with the supercharger. Well, I am not very mechanically minded and most of what he explained went over my head the first time around, being that I did not really know what a supercharger was. Over the next few phone calls Dennis patiently explained each mod in greater detail and the reason for doing it. I started to see the light and wanted to go ahead but at this point still had not located a car and the right deal. Dennis offered to look in his area for me and to negotiate on my behalf. Two days later we closed a deal on a new black 2004 for $27,000.00 without me even having to go to the dealer which is 330 miles away. All the paperwork was FedEx’ed back and forth and for me it was just about the most painless way to buy a car. When Dennis went to pick up the car for me and do the final inspection, he found a paint blemish on the hood and had the dealer repaint it (twice) until he was happy with it.Now I had to decide what mod’s to do. After more discussion with Dennis, and careful consideration I decided to take the leap and go with the supercharger. Two weeks later I went to meet Dennis and pick up the Marauder on August 27<SUP>th</SUP> . Although he was having a busy day and his phone was going nutz, Dennis took a couple of hours going over the car explaining all the work that was done and then he took a little drive that blew my mind. Now I know what supercharger is. This is the most fun I have had with a car in years.

Based on my personal experience, I can recommend Dennis Reinhart for anything that you need for your Marauder.

John Z in <st1:place>South Florida</st1:place>.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>
    Last edited by Z-Rauder; 09-08-2004 at 02:15 PM.

Congratulations and welcome aboard !!!! A new Marauder with a Supercharger right out of the box !!!!

I don't suppose you want to adopt me ???
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

Thumbs up Awesome.....

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Rauder

Based on my personal experience, I can recommend Dennis Reinhart for anything that you need for your Marauder.
    "Wow"!!! That's awesome Z-Rauder, thats an experience of a life time.......$27,000 for a 2004, supercharge it, have Dennis take care of the work, don't get any better then that.

Wish I had that kind of service when I was shopping for a Marauder way back in 2002, for that price too....one word, "Priceless".
    Carlos
    '03 Marauder 300A
    • Built 8-23-02
    • TRADED IN

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Rauder

This is the most fun I have had with a car in years.
    Now where have I heard that phrase before??

Great story ... great deal. Welcome to the MM.Net.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Congrats on the new ride!

Dennis is a class act. Just ask Navchap, who had a similar experience.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

welcome! [i am a bitter and jealous man. ]

Welcome John Z.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

John - Way to go. Welcome aboard.
    2003 Marauder 300B,
    6468 out of 7839 - Thanks Brian
    Heated Seats
    35% Tint
    Mercury All Weather Mats
    Trunk Organizer - Thanks MartyO
    Sold 4/3/2009 Now resides in AL.
    1961 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible
    1973 Oldsmobile Toronado
    2012 Kia Sedona Van
    2008 Corvette Convertible
    2003 Marauder 300 A Thanks Larry O 6/14/17
    2021 Prius Prime Limited
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
    Member # 440
    ----- John

Congratulations, Z-Rauder and WELCOME! Take note, guys: Old age and treachery beats youth and enthusiasm every time!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to a whole new world ,Mercury Marauder Ownership! John Z. seeing it was your first post I first of all want to welcome you . Just too let you know if you don't already The SunShine State Marauder's meets every third Friday of the month At the Tower Shops in Davie around 6-6:30 on . We have over 30 members in our Group and we would like to welcome you to stop by at one of our group meets. The meet this month is on Sept. 17, 2004 At The Tower Shops in Davie Florida. If you need directions just Pm me or one of the guys. Hope to see you then.

PJR Guest
    Welcome. I purchased a used Marauder 300A yesterday. Wish I had the money for the 'charger. All things come in time!!

John Z--Welcome as others have said already--just to let you know--I , too, have a S/C'ed MM and it too is from Dennis--# 7..and it rocks.....and He is the man--and I must say--really does care about your car and what you want to do with it-- am so glad you grining from window to window----hope we meet some day--have fun Maraudering!!!!!!!!!!!
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Totally Concur

Z-Rauder and Teamrope: You guys have nailed it, there's nothing else I can really add. Dennis is a professional, a gentleman, and a true friend. BTW, thanks to Logan for making this last 2.5 years possible. PM me anytime to ask about DR S/C #1. -kjs-

Thread Information