Hi Marty,

I'm will be installing a forged supercharged engine and wanted to check on a couple items that would affect the tune. Can I assume you still do remote tuning of the engine and transmission? I will use a Silver Fox transmission retaining electronic control of line pressure (no "full-race" valve body) and a 2,800 RPM converter.

The supercharger kit will be a Kenne Bell 2.9L for a Mach 1. This includes a knock sensor relocated to the cylinder head calibrated for the noise signature of the twin-screw blower. They include a 90mm MAF as well. I already have a Walbro 400LPH fuel pump and upgraded FPDM.

I just wanted to check with you regarding the parts that affect tuning:

1) Walbro 400LPH pump. I must stay returnless for emissions. I understand the PCM is part of the closed-loop control and this must be adjusted to properly control the fuel pressure.

2) 90mm MAF. Don't know much about this, but of course it affects the tune.

3) Are you able to properly utilize the modified knock sensor? Are you familiar with tuning the sensitivity of this item, for example watching when it pulls timing.

Anything else I should be aware of before I buy parts? The goal is 550 to 600 RWHP.

Thanks,