This is from a local car forum. I know NOTHING of the car, or the seller. I thought I would post it up here, just in case anyone is interested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

wana see if anyone bites or not. its a 1996 mystic cobra. has 46,980 miles on the car. the enigine was JUST rebuilt by rob lasota in columbus. Has forged mahle flat top pistons, forged manley h-bem rods and an 04 cobra crank polished up. had it fulley balanced and blueprinted. new mmr oil pump, arp hardware through out the engine. from head bolts, main hardware, h-beams whole 9 yards. other mods are a t-56 tranny, alum flywheel, alum driveshafte, bassani cat back, bbk lt headers, bbk x-pipe, tubular front end, coil overs in front and rear, sub frames, upper and lower control arms, short through shifter, alum radiator, battery in the trunk, msd wires. might be a few more things but thats all i can think of now. i have an msd, adj fuel pressure regular i can give ya too. also comes with 17x9 cobra r's with bf drags on the rear 275/40 and rapito on the front. also has 4.10 gears.

the motor only has 60 miles on it. i dont have it completely broke in yet. i've had it back a week and not sure if this is the route i wana go yet so gonna see if anyone bites. I have all papaer work from me and the previous owner.

asking 16,000$ for the car. VERY clean car. i can get pics next week b/c it is raing now and i will be hunting next week. I'd be interested in trading for ????? plus cash, or something of the same value not really sure. just shot me an offer and i'll see if i'm interested or not.

I was building the car for spray come this spring but i might want a super charged or turboed 94-98 so shot me an offer. or an lsx car. just make me an offer. i change my mind LOTS

no junk the car is VERY clean and very nice
------------------------------------------------------------------------

KillJoy