Was driving in my home town (Springfield, MO), past the lot where I bought my Marauder 2 years ago, and saw this on the lot. Stopped, looked at it for about 20 minutes, and talked to Owen, the guy who sold me mine.

Looked in good shape, Engine was clean, started and ran smooth, no shakes. A few scrapes, a few pits, and a few touch-ups. Didn't notice any dings or dents, (was cloudy and and drizzle).

Interior (Black) was in good shape, didn't see any rips or tears. Everything I checked inside worked, except Compass didn't work. Didn't look in trunk. It had Pirelli P-zero 235/50/18's on all four wheels, with good tread.

Owen said it came from a St. Louis auction, clean carfax (didn't see it personally), 2 owner. Car now has just over 94,000. They want 10,980.00. Based on past experience, probably get it for 9500-9800. It's been on the lot about a week.

Just info, can't totally recommend, as I did not drive it, because I was going to a meeting. But, these guys have a lot with only good clean cars, easy to work with, and a good reputation in town.

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?ct=u&car_id=

OZ