Thread: The unthinkable...

The unthinkable...

I have not been on the board participating in quite a long time...

The time has come to part with my beloved Marauder

Anyways, I will be cleaning it up this weekend and will posting it up on craigslist for sale.

The purpose of posting here is to make it available here as a first choice- I know members here have the right passion for these cars and if I had my choice it would go to someone who knows what these really are.

This is a 2003 black, purchased in June 2005 (previous discussions here on the board identify this as possibly the second to last marauder to come off a lot new)

BMDO coded engine with a LIDIO tune (unfortunately with all of my moves the tune box is gone...)

Ford racing 4.10's in the rear.
    Metco upper/lower control arms and watts link
    ADDCO rear sway bar (had a front delivered while overseas and parents moved- gone with the wind )
    Intake very slightly modified with a straight tube from factory filter box
    Factory spoiler
    Mercury gods head in the grill (group purchase from here one christmas season many moons ago)
    Kenwood flat screen radio with fairly aggressive fosgate amplifier and JL-10-W6 woofer in back.

75000 miles, but it is something less than that as the 4.10's were installed after the lidio tune at about 1000 miles- so the speedo reads slightly faster than actual speed.

Recently replaced the ball joints up front and the drivers side window switch module.

There is wear and tear on this one, she was my daily driver (when I was in town and needed to drive, hence only 75,000 miles on a car I have owned for 9 years...)

I am located in Port Orchard Washington (near Bremerton and across Puget Sound from Seattle).

If there is interest, shoot me a PM.
    2004 silver birch, procharged, silvania silverstars, flowmaster 40's, mild tint, planet audio rear speakers....SOLD....

2003 black, 4.10's, lidio tune, flow master 40's with after cat delete, PIAA headlamps, Metco upper/lower control arms, Metco watts link, rear Addco anti sway bar, front grill gods head, tint is beyond aggressive....SOLD....

On the LookOut for #3... Have a Blue Baby in my sights. Open to suggestions on low mile blue/black offers.

as for price I am in the 8500 +/- range for this beauty.
    2004 silver birch, procharged, silvania silverstars, flowmaster 40's, mild tint, planet audio rear speakers....SOLD....

2003 black, 4.10's, lidio tune, flow master 40's with after cat delete, PIAA headlamps, Metco upper/lower control arms, Metco watts link, rear Addco anti sway bar, front grill gods head, tint is beyond aggressive....SOLD....

On the LookOut for #3... Have a Blue Baby in my sights. Open to suggestions on low mile blue/black offers.

Please post pictures.

Post pics I am interested.

Ok, posted pictures in my 'member gallery' (albeit from my iphone...)
    It was raining outside so there is some water...

I dont get all the ins/outs of posting pictures, so I uploaded them to my member gallery.

Hopefully this is a link to that???

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/galle...00/ppuser/3155

OK, it looks like my pictures took...
    There is one there with the marauder in Point Loma- that was several moons ago...
    The rest are current pictures.

I took the bold step towards taking pictures of much of the items I feel are not right with the car. I am not interested in sugar coating the issues and choose instead to FOCUS on the negative aspects of the marauder in the hopes that anyone who sees these issues and still has interest can then make contact. (I hate surprises and figure most of you do as well...)

anyways-

The biggest issue at hand is this car was smoked in...
    Pictures tell the rest.

It is on craigslist now...
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/4384830736.html

better pictures....

***Sold***
    thanks for all the interest...

Sad day in the kartherma household.
    But, it is a new day!

She went for 87 crisp 100s

be good!

Thread Information