Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sending a apology to two members here

sending a apology to two members here

sending this message to apologize to two members here on .net, due to selling my two sets of redline floor matts to members here..

didnt get to send them due to being hospitalized due to kidney faliure... was focused on getting back healthy..

i am glad both members got a full refund of there money from paypal...

even though one of them left be back a negitive feedback saying i stole htere money and i sold one set of floor matts to two odifferent mebers when that was not the care.. i do indeed have two sets of matts...

that was never my intentions to just get money from a member here and not send the item paid for.. i have sold and bought items from many members here with good results..

i am soo truly sorry to jeronimojc and Arodmarauder and i do still have the floor matts boxed and labeled...

03 MERC MARAUDER 300A BLACK/CHARCOAL
    BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:
    Motor Rebuid: 7/22/11, Transmission Rebuild: 11/24/10, SCT DR 93 octane tune , K&N CAI, BC4E Dead Pedal, FBM LCM & EATC Fix, Marty-O Fender Badges , "POWERED BY FORD" Coil Covers, Optima Red Top Battery, SS Inserts, Personilized Tags, Factory Spolier , CarMotorSports Badges , 2.5 Crowl Fiberglass Hood , 6k HID Head/ 6K HID Fog Lights , Reinhart Proguard , G2 RED painted calibers , Gorilla Wheel Lock System , FBM "MARUADER" Pedals/ Sills.....

AUDIO SYSTEM:
    Pioneer 7' Touchscreen DVD Headunit , 2 12' Kicker L7's, Kicker 1500.1 Amp , Kicker 350.4 Amp , Kicker Ported Sub Box, "Big 3" Upgrade , 0 Guage Stinger Wires All Around , Rocksford Fosgate 10 Farad Capacitor , Kinetiks HC2000 Audio Battery , 250 Amp DB Alternator , Dynamat All Around , Rocksford 6x8 Doors, Kicker 6x9 Deck Amplified , Kicker 6x9 in Trunk Amplified ,Rocksford 1' Tweeters Custom Mounted "A" Pillars...

i truly am sorry guys and feel very bad about the situation..

i dont want a bad name on this site because i love this site and love my marauder like everyone here

this site has always been awesome and tons of good guys yo gibe good advise and willing to give a helping hands.. i so appriciate it

BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:
    Motor Rebuid: 7/22/11, Transmission Rebuild: 11/24/10, SCT DR 93 octane tune , K&N CAI, BC4E Dead Pedal, FBM LCM & EATC Fix, Marty-O Fender Badges , "POWERED BY FORD" Coil Covers, Optima Red Top Battery, SS Inserts, Personilized Tags, Factory Spolier , CarMotorSports Badges , 2.5 Crowl Fiberglass Hood , 6k HID Head/ 6K HID Fog Lights , Reinhart Proguard , G2 RED painted calibers , Gorilla Wheel Lock System , FBM "MARUADER" Pedals/ Sills.....

AUDIO SYSTEM:
    Pioneer 7' Touchscreen DVD Headunit , 2 12' Kicker L7's, Kicker 1500.1 Amp , Kicker 350.4 Amp , Kicker Ported Sub Box, "Big 3" Upgrade , 0 Guage Stinger Wires All Around , Rocksford Fosgate 10 Farad Capacitor , Kinetiks HC2000 Audio Battery , 250 Amp DB Alternator , Dynamat All Around , Rocksford 6x8 Doors, Kicker 6x9 Deck Amplified , Kicker 6x9 in Trunk Amplified ,Rocksford 1' Tweeters Custom Mounted "A" Pillars...

it is messed up that you guys are so willing to bash someone not knowing the situation

BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:

AUDIO SYSTEM:

jeronimojc is gonna try to bash me and say i dont have the item and is just a dumb ass ....

arodmarauder sent me one message just wanting an update and a stand up guy.. on not bashing someone becasue he didnt know the situation and thank you for that

also i did have a set of red powercoated and imet a mmber halfway and sokld them to him in virgina andf he may or may not chime in
    Attached Images Attached Images

BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:

AUDIO SYSTEM:

Hoping your in better health
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Quote Originally Posted by marauder410 View Post
    jeronimojc is gonna try to bash me and say i dont have the item and is just a dumb ass ....

arodmarauder sent me one message just wanting an update and a stand up guy.. on not bashing someone becasue he didnt know the situation and thank you for that

also i did have a set of red powercoated and imet a mmber halfway and sokld them to him in virgina andf he may or may not chime in
    That apology got kicked out the door in a hurry!!

Chris Stewart
    03 Marauder
    Paxton 2200
    20" wheels
    637.21rwhp
    538.59rwtq

04 DTR Son's car
    4.10, K&N CAI, Jeff tune
    Headers, underdrive pulley
    297.26 rwhp
    312rwtq

06 F-150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4
    305/55 20's

Full of fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Full of fail.
    Hmmmmmmm....

So who's going to take the chance and buy the floor mats?
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

4 miles from insanity and 2ft from broke!
    Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    Hmmmmmmm....

Ship them to me! and if they are what he says they are then ill pay!
    04 MERCURY MARAUDER build date:02/11/04
    ITS ALIVE !!!!!!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!

**WHIPPLE 4.0L CRUSHER!**0000 (FOR NOW) RWHP

VISIT MY GARAGE FOR A FULL LIST OF MODS

Blog Entries
    I apologize to everyone whom I don't owe an apology to. For those I do owe an apology to F#$% Off!!!

Mr. Magnanimous.
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    Hmmmmmmm....

the same people who took a chance at the crap cot plug u offered

one has been sold to a member here and the last set I am waiting to hear back from arodmarauder and see if he still want them...

im sure I will have absolutely no problem at all selling the other set

BORN 6/19/2002
    #1576 OF A BUILD OF 7838
    MODS:

AUDIO SYSTEM:

one has been sold to a member here and the last set I am waiting to hear back from arodmarauder and see if he still want them...

Lmao!

Hope you get better. Take it easy

Billy your apology is nice, Thanks I needed that today.

Yeah.. must have been crappy.... sold every single one.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

MM.net is a great online community with well respected and trustworthy folks. The OP says he was Ill. I say people should be given a second chance (I know I need them) when they know they blew it, they are ready to own up to their error and are willing to work to regain trust.

The OP began this post as an apology, which is good (a PM, an email, or a phone call would have been nice), but is this apology sincere? You be the judge.

If anyone here wants to give the OP a chance, at least know that he insisted the money be sent as a gift. He was very good at responding to my PMs until he received the money. Then he disappeared. His Paypal address and email address stopped functioning. He was unreachable, perhaps for valid reasons. He never returned my hard earned money. I got my money back from my credit card company months later and only after much back and forth with Paypal and the credit card company.

Months later he reappears. No personal phone call or PM or email saying, sorry about what happened, I still have the floor mats, I'll ship them immediately if you still want them... Now I understand he is selling them to someone else.

If a member here wants to give the OP a chance, at least now you know the facts and you can take measures to protect yourself as you see fit. Hopefully this was all a bad situation that leads to something better. I know I've learned a lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Recent new owner of a 2004 SB
    RIP 2003 Black 300A

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information