Thread: 2003 Marauder

2003 Marauder

Hey guys, I just joined not too long ago, but I've decided to sell the Marauder. Its been a fantastic car, but I don't really need it anymore and don't have the space to store it. I'm the 2nd owner, all stock(other then tint and Firestones instead of BFGs). Currently has a hair under 97K miles...but that will go up slightly as its still being driven. Overall, its very clean...could use a nice wax/polish though. Its got the normal scratches here and there, a lot would buff out. I did have a little parking lot rub with a Suburban...which has left a crease and a couple small dents in the passenger rear door. Its never bothered me enough to fix as you have to be paying attention and close to the car to notice. Stock radio has lost its FM/AM reception(common it appears), all the other components work though. Driver side and passenger front window contact appear to be going out(from driver position). They both still roll up and down, it just takes a little finesse with the buttons. Other then that everything is solid, no rust, not driven hard. The almost 40K miles I've put on the car have been 90% highway. Underside is clean, interior is 9 out of 10. Tread on the tires is good. I just had both rear bearings and axles replaced($600 fix). Drives very nice down the road. Looking for around $8500, but I can negotiate a bit. Car is located in Lawrence, KS. Let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to PM me anytime. Thx- Colby
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cqualls; 08-14-2015 at 06:51 AM.

Sad day...

Its sold, thanks for checking it out all. I didn't post much on here, but I lurked...ALOT haha. Great advice, super knowledgeable...thanks everyone.

Thread Information