Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Ford Discountinued MM Parts

Tired of Ford Discontinued MM Parts

Ive really had enough of Ford and their bs. I cant get a MM specific Rack and pinion 3W1Z-3504-GARM. No parts warehouses in the whole country has one and it looks like i have to wait to see if Ford is ever gona get off their ass and build one for me as we speak.

Everybody wants to sit here and talk about Marauder this Marauder that but nobody wants to talk about getting in Fords ass and building MM specific parts again. Nobody wants to talk about getting Ford to build the OEM front and rear bumpers again or the dot matrix panel, seat covers, etc. Bottom line is parts for these cars are really getting extinct. Even if you do luckily find a discontinued MM specific part sitting in the warehouses, its gona be nearly 4 times the price it was originally. It doesnt make no sense. I REALLY HATE FORD. If somebody with a 1993 Honda can get a part for their car and i cant get a part for my 2003 Mecury Marauder, something is definitely wrong here.

Ford can go suck big ones cause im not gona be sitting here making Ford rich anymore. Il drive my Marauder into Ford headquarters in Dearborn Mi and cash out. I just might have to get that S63 AMG Benz ive been dreaming all my life for.
    Last edited by Chi Stallion; 10-29-2014 at 02:22 PM.
    300A 8-20-02 #3849
    Webasto Aftermarket Moonroof
    Rear Spoiler
    S55 Tail Light Treatment
    5% Limo Tints
    Fresh Black Paint & PVD Chrome

Stainless Works Headers & Full Cat Mandrel Exhaust System w/Magnaflow 11229 Mufflers, Martyo Tune & Coolant Mod, Steeda UDP, Stewart WP, JLT CAI & Catch Can, J-Mod, UHaul Pan, Rebuild 4R70W, Dynotech 4' 6061, Forced Lube Mod, 31 Ford Spline Axles, 31 Cobra Carrier w/CF Clutchs, Ford Racing 4.10, TA Girdle & Stud Kit, Carfixer Alignment & SPC Camber Bolts, Ridetech HQ Front Coilovers w/ADTR extended bracket & ADTR Rear HQ Shocks, Arnott P2936 A/C & A-2220 Bags, Gorilla Lock, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Tires, Metco Control Arms & Watts Link, Addco F/R Sway Bars, SS Brake Lines, AutoMeter Digital Oil & Volt Gauge, Full VLED Interior/Exterior, Alpine ILX-507, PKG-M780 Headrest Monitors, MRP-F300, R-S65C.2 & R-S68 Speakers, HCE-C1100 & KTX-C10LP Camera System, Viper DS4 & DSM550 GPS SmartStart System, Yellow Optima, BIG III & 200 Amps Alt

lol I hear ya. I have easier time finding some parts for my 1988 Ford but it was built in larger numbers. But I don't think Ford will budge. My best hope is for a aftermarket company to license building some of these parts from Ford, like places on Year One, etc. Ford gets its money and the aftermarket company gets its money. Shrug shoulders
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

You can have your Rack and Pinion rebuilt brah.

Or you can get a regular rack and pinion from a Grand marquis and live without the Variable assist steering.

No car mfg has to make parts after 8 years from the day the last car rolls off the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    You can have your Rack and Pinion rebuilt brah.

Or you can get a regular rack and pinion from a Grand marquis and live without the Variable assist steering.

No car mfg has to make parts after 8 years from the day the last car rolls off the line.
    Today I learned you can have the rack and pinion rebuilt, thanks I did not know that, good info for down the road.

From our friends at Rock Auto.

Seal kits are less than $40.00

and this..........

AAE Part # 64270V Remanufactured Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
    w/Speed Sensor
    * Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 3 business days
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Appreciate the info guys. I will have to rethink it out and see what the best option is.
    300A 8-20-02 #3849
    Webasto Aftermarket Moonroof
    Rear Spoiler
    S55 Tail Light Treatment
    5% Limo Tints
    Fresh Black Paint & PVD Chrome

Stainless Works Headers & Full Cat Mandrel Exhaust System w/Magnaflow 11229 Mufflers, Martyo Tune & Coolant Mod, Steeda UDP, Stewart WP, JLT CAI & Catch Can, J-Mod, UHaul Pan, Rebuild 4R70W, Dynotech 4' 6061, Forced Lube Mod, 31 Ford Spline Axles, 31 Cobra Carrier w/CF Clutchs, Ford Racing 4.10, TA Girdle & Stud Kit, Carfixer Alignment & SPC Camber Bolts, Ridetech HQ Front Coilovers w/ADTR extended bracket & ADTR Rear HQ Shocks, Arnott P2936 A/C & A-2220 Bags, Gorilla Lock, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Tires, Metco Control Arms & Watts Link, Addco F/R Sway Bars, SS Brake Lines, AutoMeter Digital Oil & Volt Gauge, Full VLED Interior/Exterior, Alpine ILX-507, PKG-M780 Headrest Monitors, MRP-F300, R-S65C.2 & R-S68 Speakers, HCE-C1100 & KTX-C10LP Camera System, Viper DS4 & DSM550 GPS SmartStart System, Yellow Optima, BIG III & 200 Amps Alt

AH! The downfall to owning an out of production car
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdogjim View Post
    AH! The downfall to owning an out of production car
    Tell me about it, my whole fleet of cars and trucks are out of production...
    ~Jim

2004 Mercury Marauder SB

Wow, you think it's hard finding OEM parts for an '03?
    Try finding OEM parts for a '93 LMAO
    Ex Panther Owner

Try finding electronic parts for a retro TBird.

Took 6 months to get mine repaired.

they say they have it.

Genuine Ford Parts Distributor. 1-888-440-3371

Shop for

Parts & Accessories

Search Everything

Welcome!

1 Cart

Home FORD 3W1Z-3504-GARM

Part can be found as reference #1 in illustration
    Click to enlarge

This Part Fits:

OEM Ford Parts Online

Genuine OEM Ford Parts Online Direct at Wholesale Price. All of our Replacement Ford Parts are Genuine Original Factory Ford Parts . Therefore, our Ford OEM Parts are the exact same Part Numbers that your Ford Vehicle was originally manufactured with. We offer customers an affordable way to order Discount Ford Parts Direct to there doorstep. We offer the most competitive wholesale pricing on our Online Ford Parts Catalog. When you order from us you can guarantee the fitment and quality of Original Ford Parts ! You don't have to be at the mercy of only having one dealership to buy your Ford Parts at. Let us show you the easy way to buy your Replacement Ford Parts !
    Read More about OEM Ford Parts Online

3W1Z-3504-GARM Ford Rack and Pinion Assembly

Make sure this part fits your car
    • List Price: $630.20
    • You Save: $183.33 (29% off)
    • Sale Price: $446.87
    • Core Charge: $300.00

• Manufacturer: Ford
    • Part Number: 3W1Z-3504-GARM
    • Part: Rack and Pinion Assembly

Manufacturer Warranty

Our Genuine OEM Ford Parts are guaranteed by Ford’s Two Year Unlimited Mile Warranty !

Fitment Verified

If you provide us with the VIN # at the checkout screen we can check to guarantee fitment for the Ford Part Numbers you order !

Shop with Confidence

Our store is protected by encryption that exceeds industry standards. Your payment information stays safe!

Straightforward Returns

Customer Satisfaction is our priority. We make returns easy on customers. Please review our Returns Policy.

Friendly Support

Have questions about the parts you’re ordering? Our certified staff is here to assist. Email our support team service@emails.revolutionparts .com

Description

3W1Z-3504-GARM is a Genuine OEM Ford Rack and Pinion Assembly. 3W1Z-3504-GARM (Rack and Pinion Assembly) is backed up by a Ford Factory 2 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty when your order from our OEM Ford Parts Online Catalog. We specialize in selling Genuine Original Ford Parts Online at wholesale prices. We ship all of our Replacement Ford Parts Direct to all of our customers Worldwide at Top Discount Prices.

Ford OEM Parts

All of our OEM Ford Parts Online come with a Standard Two Year Unlimited Mile Warranty that is valid at any Ford or Lincoln Dealership. When you buy Genuine Original Ford Replacement Parts you guarantee the product Fitment, Quality, Durability, and most importantly the Safety of your Ford Car, Truck, or SUV.

Data by RevolutionParts

Policies

Account

Support

Navigation

Makes

• Ford Parts
    • Lincoln Parts
    • Mercury Parts

Newsletter Signup