Thread: Grin Department

Grin Department

I enter US 15 north of Frederick, MD from an, at grade, intersection, and have to cross two lanes of traffic, then wait in the island for an opening to accelerate into the northbound lane. Sometimes it was an interesting adventure. Not any more! Those northbound folks see the silver birch "smokey" sitting there and get out of the passing lane and come past doing double nickels. Real easy these days ....ah yes, life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore
    I enter US 15 north of Frederick, MD from an, at grade, intersection, and have to cross two lanes of traffic, then wait in the island for an opening to accelerate into the northbound lane. Sometimes it was an interesting adventure. Not any more! Those northbound folks see the silver birch "smokey" sitting there and get out of the passing lane and come past doing double nickels. Real easy these days ....ah yes, life is good.

Yea sometimes Rt-15 can be a real "B**CH" to cross, glad to hear that the Marauder makes life a little easier for you. everyone is always in a hurry and no one wants to give you a break anymore. I think it is NASCAR's fault, people think they are race car drivers and everyone is fighting for position. I wonder if we can get a class action suit against Nascar for road rage accidents and fatalities.

Marty or Ross your $0.02 please.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

Patrick Guest
    Yes Life IS Good!!!!!!

Silver_04 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Poore
    Those northbound folks see the silver birch "smokey" sitting there and get out of the passing lane and come past doing double nickels. Real easy these days ....ah yes, life is good.
    Sometimes I daydream that the local code will be rewritten so Joe Average Citizen can take some classes and training and become a traffic enforcer. Really I'm just looking for a legal reaon to do more wide open throttle runs to triple digits. Well, that and the look on peoples faces when a car with 18" polished rims and hidden strobes pulls them over.

Patrick Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_04
    Sometimes I daydream that the local code will be rewritten so Joe Average Citizen can take some classes and training and become a traffic enforcer. Really I'm just looking for a legal reaon to do more wide open throttle runs to triple digits. Well, that and the look on peoples faces when a car with 18" polished rims and hidden strobes pulls them over.

That would be pricless!!

[QUOTE=Silver_04] Really I'm just looking for a legal reaon to do more wide open throttle runs to triple digits. [QUOTE]

..........actually...I don't fell adequate if I don't hit that amount each time I take her out--at least once .....it's not an "outing" if Not!!!..wouldn't you agree........oh ..well.....Tom
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

. Well, that and the look on peoples faces when a car with 18" polished rims and hidden strobes pulls them over.
    ...that'S how I feel when my LEO buddy drives my MM and he ALWAYS HAS HIS BULLET AND BADGE....He ALWAYS says he wish his CV PI would do what # 7 does.....but we all know that thought is ..."DONTEVIN" ...
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    All New Parts

In Memoriam....11-14-13

Silver_04 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marauderman
    ..........actually...I don't fell adequate if I don't hit that amount each time I take her out--at least once .....it's not an "outing" if Not!!!..wouldn't you agree........oh ..well.....Tom
    I agree totally! I may not hit triple digits every time, but I give the MM a good full throttle romp every day I drive it.

Patrick Guest
    I agree totally! I may not hit triple digits every time, but I give the MM a good full throttle romp every day I drive it.
    No not You!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marauderman
    ..."DONTEVIN" ...
    Okay, Tom, you need another keyboard. No problem my friend, I'll get one out to you this week.

If y'all beat on your MMs like Tom beats his keyboard, we would all read less about torn up engines...Think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by SergntMac
    Okay, Tom, you need another keyboard. No problem my friend, I'll get one out to you this week.

If y'all beat on your MMs like Tom beats his keyboard, we would all read less about torn up engines...Think about it?
    .............. cool Mac---just plain cool!!..........Tom
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    All New Parts

In Memoriam....11-14-13

Thread Information