Thread: Selling my low 22k SB Marauder

Selling my low 22k SB Marauder

Selling my 2004 MERCURY MARAUDER as I am relocating south and need to reduce the fleet of "tools"...

Dark Charcoal interior with all options (CD changer, Heated Seats, Trunk organizer) less moonroof. Also has the OEM dealer sold spoiler

I currently have listed on Ebay now with as many pictures I could post in ad.

22,664 ORIGINAL MILES

ORIGINALLY A GEORGIA CAR

NO WINTERS EVER AND ALWAYS GARAGED

I am the second owner

Purchased back in 2010 with just over 16,000 miles from the original GA owner

I have kept a detailed maintenance log since purchased

Factory stock with the exception of a few tasteful changes IMO..

K&N cold air intake
    (original intake set-up will of course be included with sale)

I also replaced the factory head unit with that hard to find, and highly desired OEM Ford Escape Audiophile head unit. I think it provides better factory sound then the original head unit but still retains that factory look. Please note, only the head unit was swapped out. All speakers and sub are still factory.
    (original OEM head unit will be included with the sale)

The satellite radio plug and play set-up is a direct connect with the Audiophile head unit, not a RF radio channel connection. The sound quality is MUCH better that way.
    Please note that the Sirius S50 itself will not be included with the sale however the universal mounting dash bracket along with the professionally installed wiring hook up will remain. Any standard "plug and play" that utilizes this basic set up like the S50 has should work just fine.

I have only used Zaino Brothers and Griot's Garage detail products all all my cars.

This 2004 Marauder is in great original condition. A true survivor! It does have a few very minor cosmetic flaws as any used vehicle may have after 10 years. The silver birch exterior color is extremely forgiving with minor blemishes such as these though and all are hardly noticeable. I have photos of any and all of these tiny cosmetic blemishes. I would be more than happy to forward any additional pictures to a serious buyer by request. No mechanical issues or needs that I am aware of at all. I would not hesitate to drive cross country with this car as it sits today. All 4 OEM factory brand and model tires are like new with less than 6,500 miles on them. This car has no secrets and is truly a cream puff in every way. You will not be disappointed!

I am asking $20,500 or Best Offer

Any serious parties are free to text or call my cell at 1.856.298.9062
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by drj02; 07-11-2014 at 04:02 AM.
    2004 Silver Birch (Sold 10.20.2008)
    2004 DTR (Sold 2.2.2010)
    2004 Silver Birch (Adopted 2.5.2010)
    This one is a keeper!

Man/ Beautiful car- HUM got me thinkin $$$$
    Roger that

Assembled 8/25/03. In service 11/5/03.[Safford Lincoln Mercury] . Returned from Service to Dundalk Lincoln Mercury 7/12/11 Adopted and reassigned to Street Duty 7/29/11 .at Car Center [Waldorf Ford] /Waldorf MD. # 27 of 997 silver burch #103 of 3214 Sold Oct 17, 2015. Replaced with 2016 XLT Explorer with 3:66 gear 4WD [ interceptor package] In addition 2015 -V6 Mustang added to the corral April 17,2015 with Roush upgrades .February 2018 upgraded to Explorer Sport , Ford blue ,intake upgrade, intake mod, Unleashed super tune, Governor removed. 1969 Mark III ,Forest Green still in fleet. Carlisle favorite .

Thanks. I am going to be very sad to see it go. This Marauder was babied it's whole life...Someone will definately be getting a real cream puff of a car.
    2004 DTR (Sold 2.2.2010)
    This one is a keeper!

Member CoreyM75 is looking for a SB with low miles, rust free etc. I pm'd him to tell him, not sure if he contacted you or how freuqent he is on the sight.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Rubberctyrauder, thanks for the heads up, I'm on vacation until Tuesday and have limited Internet access. I'll check the eBay add out when I get back to civilization.

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

I haven't heard from him yet. Thanks so much for taking that PM time. Very nice of you sir.
    2004 DTR (Sold 2.2.2010)
    This one is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    2004 Mercury Marauder odometer: 27,700
    title status : clean

Selling my 2004 MERCURY MARAUDER

ASKING PRICE $16.980 OBO

Exterior DTR
    Interior Dark Charcoal

27,700 ORIGINAL MILES

ALWAYS GARAGED KEPT

K&N cold air intake
    SCT TUNER
    4'' TIPS WITH FLOW MASTER MUFFLERS
    AFTER MARKET RIMS
    BLUE VALVE COVERS AND BLUE HOSES.
    ALSO HAS 2 YRS LEFT ON A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY. IT IS TRANSFERABLE TO THE NEW OWNER.

The car is Lowered
    Has 20 inch rims
    front 245/35/20
    rear 265/35/20

Title in hand.
    Auto meter oil pressure gauges.
    Exterior Mods: OEM rear spoiler,
    Window tint, Leather Upholstery, Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Rear Window Defroster, Side Air Bag System, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Air Conditioning, Traction Control System,Automatic Leveling System, Dual Air Bags, Universal Garage Door Opener, Rear Bench Seat, Power Steering,Clock, Tachometer, Power Passenger Seat, Bucket Seats, Fog Lamps, Remote Trunk Release, Power Drivers Seat, Center Console, Heated Outside Mirror(s), Privacy Glass, Power Mirrors, Illuminated Entry System, Intermittent Wipers, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Very rare collectible car - only of these Marauders built in 2004. Powerful 302 horsepower V8 Engine. Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Heated Side View Mirrors, Auto leveling suspension, Auto Temperature Control, Power Driver and Passenger Seats, Premium Audio System, 6-CD Changer,
    3 Remote Keyless Entry, Speed Sensing Steering, A/C ice cold, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, Non-smoker, Seats like new, Very clean interior, Well maintained.
    IF ANY QUESTIONS JUST PM OR CALL ( TEXT) 8569240845

From the Marauder
    Hello do you still have the MM forsale. Thanks

From the Marauder
    From The Farm of The Hackster

64 Corvair 4dr
    64 Corvair Conv
    65 GTO
    77 F250 Camper Special
    92 Noch Back Stang FOR SALE
    93 Buick LeSabre
    01 Wrangler
    04 Marauder DTR

Yes I do. How bout you? Still have yours?
    2004 DTR (Sold 2.2.2010)
    This one is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by drj02 View Post
    Yes I do. How bout you? Still have yours?
    Yes no bites. I have one person that gave me 6000 but he had a family emergency 3 months ago. I'm trying to be by about it I give him the benefit of the doubt.

From the Marauder
    From The Farm of The Hackster

64 Corvair 4dr
    64 Corvair Conv
    65 GTO
    77 F250 Camper Special
    92 Noch Back Stang FOR SALE
    93 Buick LeSabre
    01 Wrangler
    04 Marauder DTR

Thread Information